Why do all integras have that disgusting ass panel gap where the hood meets the front bumper...

Why do all integras have that disgusting ass panel gap where the hood meets the front bumper? Even good condition teggies have it. Pic related.

up for sell is 1995 teggy 105k on body 2k on fresh rebuild motor with fresh gsr 5spd manuel trans fresh coat of paint asking $10000 with wheels 9989$ without wheels serious buyers only SORRY NO TRADES

Hondas all have pretty nasty body gaps.

It really shows with age, front and rear bumpers begin to sag, and often doors or fenders get replaced, and they never go back the same as it was from the factory.

>t. '94 Accord wagon owner

all hondas are 50% panel gaps.
very reliable panel gaps.

Because Acuras a shit

I love your intense eyes.

Wow user, is that your gf? She's cute

thats a fucking man in a dress you fucking fag

who is this girl?

SHE CAME FROM PLANET CLAIRE

I KNOW SHE CAME FROM THERE

SHE DROVE A PLYMOUTH SATELLITE

I think is she is secretly in love with me.

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIIIIGGGHHHTTT....

Dude I know you’re a faggot but dressing up like a female really is some next level faggotry

Well, here's an automobile you would like faggot.

How did you know user? We should have cute babies togeather.

Traps are cool.

Traps are passable

Usually that's how you tell it's crashed

People crash old Hondas, this is news

>ghetto fighters house

that panel gap between the fender and the hood

G A P P E D

Traps are disgusting mentally deranged embarrassments to the human race

do you even have any FEEL'S HONDA TWINCAM WORKS parts? Because I want to do that to my car too but I don't have the money for real FEEL'S parts

Front fender is plastic attached with plastic fasteners. When you bump a low curb it starts to misalign. Do it enough and the fasten points get bent. I have to push mine back in all the time, but less since I've learned to be careful when parking not to hit it.

I can smell the fruity flavored vape from looking at this picture

"BrAHH it'S JuSt a VapE iT's not EVen baD!!!!"

I think mine's fine. Never really noticed it desu

Fuck me. Non-JDM DC2 headlights make me wanna hurl. Those only really work on the Alfa Romeo 916 GTV.

>The bug eye headlights proved unpopular so the Integra was revised in 1996 with only minor cosmetic updates including elongated flat headlights and an optional bodykit,
-Wiki article on Integra

Yeah no shit.

What kind of smackhead would rather have this...

t.not a trap thread.

over this?

Not if they have a feminine penis.

I’m actually kinda glad you subhumans are openly practicing your ways, you don’t feel pressured to hide your faggotry anymore so far less chances to procreate. One day I hope faggots are completely phased out of the human gene pool.

Agreed, but if you live in EUrope or NA it's not worth the front end swap... you gotta modify the frame somehow and if you dont do it yourself it costs a few thousand at least

Shouldn't you be in prison?