pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

What the fuck was his problem?

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES!!!!

There is no way of getting the Alva set after beatin Yhorm, right? Except NG+.

Together, into the Dark

Does anyone else summon not because you're shit or need help, but because you're lonely?

what's faster to join, brawl or 2v2/3v3? (PC)
I feel it depends on the time of day

le giantdad meme xd

I Coop because of that...

he needed the dark soul but he had a hunch that it was gonna turn him into a greedy fuck craving for more, so he left you directions to go kill him and deliver the pigment to his lady

How often do you guys think she takes ENB's Grand Lance in her backside when they PvP in Dark Souls 3?

Well, you can have someone drop it for you.

>OnlyAfro is a cancer on the community

I summon yellows under the assumption that I'm the one helping them with their covenant rewards.

I'm not sure what should I focus on leveling next, everything starts to get diminishing returns.
Any suggestions? Not ADP.

I don't usually summon, but I help others only because of that.
Just finished that area, want to summon me?

S L I D E R S
L
I
D
E
R
S

INT/Faith if you want damage buffs
Otherwise just keep pumping vigor end ant vit, no way to go wrong with extra HP and stamina and stamina regen

i'm sorry user, but the picture isn't mine and i had finished ds2 long ago

i'm very thankful for your offer though

Same shit with Yoel, I keep having to forcefully die.
Loli dragon pussy game 2 stronk

How do you ever not lose to a splitleaf user?

good guy who wanted to end the cycle of undeath forever and destroy/contain the dark soul

the dark soul won and made him the final boss, you killed him, you > dark soul, something something ending the cycle something something no dark souls 4

Bullshit. Yellows get plenty of medals already, if you wanted to help players you'd play through the game with WoB, Embered, and Fingers active.

Dont get hit.

I think he prefers a Great Combustion on her face instead of a lance to the back.

Given how he likes parries I think that he'd prefer to wait for her to open up and then crit her front with his curved great blade oiled up with carthus rouge until she bleeds.

Why do people attack at pontiff when you're applying buffs?

Parry, nigger.

Int/Fth. Even if you aren't casting, leveling them up will make huge improvements to your elemental defenses. A little faith goes a long way too, since healing miracles don't scale you can get the full effect of heal from only a little faith investment.

Next, Endurance. Vigor last when you stop running out of stamina.

You know what? Fuck you, Miyazaki, for ruining Archdragon Peak with these meme-ass enemies. That was easily one of the top 3 areas in DS2 (a game already severely lacking in good level design) and you just had to use SOTFS to fuck it up and turn it into a boring slog, didn't you? It takes a real special kind of cunt to look at an area full of soaring dragons and towering ancient fortresses and say "You know what this needs? Some shitty zombies that instantly destroy all your equipment so you have to take time to get it fixed. Those baka gaijins will never see it coming!"

I'm fucking mad.

>Helping players
>Helping blues

Two different things. Blues aren't people.

But muh phantom range

So us Projected Heal good in any way now? I heard it was nerfed basically into oblivion, should I even bother using it on my Healslut build?

He was a beta orbiter numale
Hence why he's beloved by reddit

Fuck, not Archdragon Peak, Dragon Aerie. See? I'm so mad, I'm not even thinking straight.

Wait what ? Where are there any of those guys in Archdragon Peak ?

Jesus he's one ugly fuck

I meant Dragon Aerie

>that last image
Holy shit, she really craves for that EpicNameDick doesn't she? Anime IS real.

What is the best SL for blues? I might make a dedicated WoB character to help the smurfs farm shit

>enter dlc
>walking
>gang of ice men
>turn around to lure them out
>living tree's start attacking
>run
>pack of wolves
>start taking all of them on
>almost finish the wolves off
>finish off ice man
>giant wolf appears out of nowhere and blasts me

this feels like overkill desu...

I wanna know what her nipples look like

Repair Powder.

Enchanted metal rendered into powder.
Repairs equipment.

Weapons and armor wear down with use.
Allow too much wear, and you won't be
able to use them.

You have only yourself to blame if you find
yourself in crisis with no powder to spare.

And I read your post too fast as well, thought you'd said DS3 instead of DS2. My fault too.
As someone who only played SOTFS, I actually don't mind those guys too much. They make you slow down your progress, I usually just take them out from afar with the Dragonrider bow. If anything, they made me take my time to look around at the scenery. But yeah fuck these things when you have your 2nd dragon ring to protect

He wanted to protect his niece. I'd say you'll understand some day when you have children of your own, but I know that's not going to be your path in life.

Nice, thanks. I was already considering investing in Fth and Atn for heals and buffs, wasn't sure because it would take me several levels without returns.

>Posts about wanting to help blues
>ENBsisterposter
holy fuck at least get a trip so I can filter your faggot ass already

Is this a Dark Souls reference?

You can skip the entire area by climbing the ladder next to the bonfire and taking the highest zip line.

It took 5 play throughs for me to realize this.

Problem is, they destroy my rings instantly. Repair powder won't do jack shit once two of my rings are broken after one hit.

I liked the way the area was before, with almost zero enemies except for the drakes. That way you could just amble around and enjoy yourself. Like this, you have to look around every corner for one or four of those motherfuckers.

t. white knight omega male
Don't worry Ser, I'm sure Stacie of Astora will polish your shaft if you keep defending women!

But that's exactly the thing, I don't want to have to skip it. It's a beautiful area and one of my favorite things about the entire game. It's like Miyazaki wants people to like DS2 less.

first day here, huh?

>women
This isn't a woman, it's a child. Women can go fuck themselves, but children need to be protected and cherished at all costs.

Was the series' decision to drop the karma system a good idea?

I'd commit a crime with the Painter

what about when she grows up user

No, it made Darkmoons in 3 shit.

>pepe
Into the trash.

I know.
I was just putting the description of repair powder because it's very rude, like it's your fault your shit breaks when the Acid Muslims destroy your equipment in one Allahu Ackbar.
I know, I played SotFS and Vanilla.
It keeps you on your toes.

Did not mean to be rood!

Is it possible for Great Soul Dregs to deal damage, or is it just to spook your opponent with a big black blob

>giant dad
Into the Reddit.

Then she can protect herself the way all adults do in the Souls world. But while she's a child, she deserves protection.

Combo it with Affinity.
They roll from Affinity and get hit with Spoopy Ball.
It does massive damage.

Okay creepy pedo, reported to the FBI. See you in 30 years

just kill them

what's the problem, they die in 1 hit

How so? I did not play 3.

no need to worry about that, dark souls franchise is over and she'll always be that same child, sitting there in her painted world.

youre a good man user

I can't put a single hit on Aldrich's second phase.

>telegraphed attacks
>slow patterns
>basically stupid, doesn't even focus you correctly
>offer his head for you to hit after every combo "here I finished attacking, your turn now"
>so fucking slow you can check your sms or quickly shitpost on /dsg/ between his animations
and the most important
>doesn't punish estus like Sully or champ Gundyr

Do players REALLY think this is the "hardest" boss in the game?
Can't make this shit up
If you read this post and think that midir is the hardest you have to kill yourself NOW

But the just roll through affinity and spoopy ball since they just spam roll until every projectile is gone

Yeah gundyr and sully are really hard bosses user I agree

It barely heals more than Heal Aid. If you can get it off on an ally who's about to die, then it's pretty nice, but you could get equal/better performance out of Soothing Sunlight + Filianore's.

Anyone wanna co-op through the Cathedral of the Deep? ( all items bc new playthrough :^( )
Starting next to Gael. Pw is dsg
Sorry if I'm autistic I'm drugged out on medicine right now

Let him rape gwyndolin in peace

He's not ugly but it feels that he was a bit shy and dorky in college. But he was a nice guy and always there for his sister so she would return the favor by doing the kind of stuff with him the girls in his uni would not. I don't think she let him in the ol' hatchet wound but she probably drained a whole lot of blightpus out of him if you know what I'm saying. Probably also provided the buns for his hotdog.

I think that's a change they made in Scholar because in vanilla it was a shortcut you had to unlock.

No they aren't but not as easy as midir

this

it's a boss that punishes alot of the gameplay that was fully encouraged in ds3 that allowed people to get to that point of the game in the first place. they hit the legs or they go greedy R1 spam on the head. they cannot time rolls properly and the fights have massive flashy delayed attacks that punish the roll spam that is a get out of jail free card for most everything else in ds3

as a MH player this was like fighting a low rank rathian with a maxed out G rank weapon

You have to have a sword or something.
Run them down.
Rollcatch with your Longsword or Onyx Blade.
You cannot sit back and fire, you gotta pressure the fuck outta them. They WILL fuck up if you stay on their dick.

You're fucked in the head to fantasize about ugly sister/brother making up together
I bet you're a cuck too

I didn't think he was the hardest, but it took me a few tries of panicking and not understanding his attacks or recognizing the tells. It took me a very, very slow try to understand how to take care of him. How hard he hits, how fucking relentless his berserk move is and how much hp he has just adds to the panic and "oh fuck what do I do" factor where you just use up all your estus at the beginning, and you struggle to find openings to attack since you're healing because you panicked, so you end up losing to him a bunch of times without taking any of his health away.
After taking my time to learn what to do, he's not particularly hard, just pretty stressful because it's a long fight. But I can totally see why people struggle with Midir.

Midir is "hard" for the wrong reasons
-Camera
-Takes no damage outside of the head making him tedious if you don't have mercury

Who are these two?

Aldia was capturing and petrifying dragons for his experiments.

How do you think he petrified them? With cursed zombies.

PARTAK
A
R
T
A
K

you get the highest returns for elemental defense between 5 and 15 int/fth, so it's worth leveling even if you can't equip spells.

Why doesn't anyone give a shit about my problem? It's been dozens of tries and I can't hit it once.

Well fuck.

Complete the following sentence:
LET THE _____ BEGIN!

Stay close to him, always. He'll do his terrible melee attacks. He spawns in the corner furthest to you, so recover your stamina, and as soon as he starts coming out of the ground, rush at him like a retard and r1 spam him into oblivion. You'll lose a bit of health to the fire dot, but it's not too bad.

Have you tried pressing R1 when close to him?

I can't, he always starts his second phase with his arrows, and I can't survive them unless I'm literally in the opposite end of the hall.

why do you need mercury?
and it's always the head you're supposed to hit since it's the thing in front of you unless you have phantoms who take the focus
>take a SS
>infuse lightning
>wait for him to finish a combo
>hit 5 times
>repeat

True, Souls combat and enemy AI is fucking pathetic compared to current Monster Hunter. Every Souls game has worse AI than gen 1 MH desu

FEAST
E
A
S
T

>why do you need mercury?
to make the process faster

Just keep on running and running and running in the opposite direction, you should survive. What's your stats/gear ?

Anyone on PS3 wanna do some DaS1 co-op or PVP this evening? Been years since I've played. I have two new builds I just started, a level 20 PVP build and a level 40ish build. The level 40ish one is currently at Anor. I was using the level 20 for Burg PVP but I'm sucking shit at 4kids so may just get her through to NG+.

I can't, they keep going for twice longer than my stamina bar allows running
I have 20 vigor and 12 endurance, my damage dealing stat is int and it's at 33 and I have a crystal claymore +6

Ay, shit. You might want a bit more endurance, but I'm not an Aldrichologist so I can't help you much more than that, I don't know if there's a way to donk the phase 2 arrows or anything, sorry user. Best I can do is offer some co-op help, I guess