Bride, Recaro, Sparco, or Corbeau?

Bride, Recaro, Sparco, or Corbeau?

Corbin

Bench.

Only for cars that can't pull more than .3 lateral G's.

just get whatever is cheapest, and complies with your racing regulations
problem solved nigga

I bought a Corbeau Forza Sport for my MR2.

Shit's comfy, I suppose and FIA approved.

It's 36 pounds with the sliders so it doesn't really offer any weight savings compared to my oem seat.

corbau is nowhere near the same fucking league as sparco and sparco is nowhere near the same fucking league as recaro and bride.

see thats why corbeau is shit.
Its cheap and bare minimum of fia approve, materials are shit, it deteriorates from your first fart and its bucket seat weighs actually more than OEM seat for MRS.
Meanwhile sparco sprint is cheaper, comes better quality and actually loses a shit ton of weight.

Bride, Recaro and Sparco are proper seats,
Corbeau is boomer poorfag showcar seat.

I wish retarded normies who don't even cone dodge would stop pretending like they\re BTCC champions

>pretending like they\re BTCC champions
I never did i dont understand how you can extrapolate that out of my post, nigga

Americans can't turn anyways, so its fine.

Are you driving the circuit to work m8? No you're not

Let me add that knowledge to my 'no duh' diary lol.
Nope, but you've got to be on the money with the amount of roundabouts and traffic I get every morning and afternoon.

I like to pretend I am when I get an empty stretch of road

>tfw just like Bride because of the spooky logo

I do love their gradient branding, so sexy.

Spoken like someone who uses a method of transportation that is the cheapest.

>Nope, but you've got to be on the money with the amount of roundabouts and traffic I get every morning and afternoon.
I drive a handling monster and my seats are fucking benches from factory. I turn hard in traffic but I've never ever come ANYWHERE close to the g's I get on track. I mostly want buckets because most of my effort in corners is spent keeping me from flying out the side windows.
That and the ability to drop from 35lbs to 15lbs.

They also cost 3 times as much

I have corbeau a4s in mine. There are other seats I’d probably want more but not a lot fit. But I am happy with my corbeaus.

I didn't know there was such a disparity. Those are the biggest names I can think of. Who am I missing? Cobra?

Found you nigger!

europoors dont have enough power to pull more than .3 lateral g's

OMP "HTE-R400" is god tier, and very comfortable, but the side bolsters are simply too high for daily use.

Why are you randomly image searching pictures of a chair

To expose the lying nigger

are you fucking retarded?

Ah yes, truly you have dispensed justice unto a guy posting a picture of a chair. What if he just googled it to show what it looked like?

I don't understand what you're trying to say

It was the first image on Google i found

it's a notification, he posted that just now and then I stumbled upon this thread and it's the same guy, do people have to spoon feed you information for you to understand things?

Yeah so he probably just searched the same chair and used that image. It's possible that is how chair and he actually is selling but I don't see why someone would go out of their way to display their skills with Tineye to prove something I don't even know what.
I get that but what point are you trying to prove

>Go through roundabout doing 25
>Suddenly I'm in the passenger seat with an ultimate wedgie
Fuck you and fuck bench seats.

neither can aboriginal ass wipers

Hol up

Imagine a bench that could automatically bolster up when it detected g-force, or had a setting that turned it into sport seats. Yeah you'd probably get crushed a couple times but it'd be for the sake of progress.

Put the seatstrap on retard

>implying
Lmao you sure sound upset

seems like you watched fear n loathing in las vegas too many times bruh

Why are you trying to dox random anons on Veeky Forums? I always post pics of my car from Facebook but this isn’t /b/ so I’ve never worried that niggers like you exist

>tineye

Anyone who has an aftermarket seat in their miata here?

Recaro!

Because Confetti

Yep, that's indeed me.

The weight is really bothering with my OCD so Im selling it to get a 13pound Kirkey seat instead.

do some research everyone who is not a ricer and actually uses seats says corbeau is a trash made from wet paper.
It may be FIA approved but that doesn't mean its quality, only that it holds up in a crash.
I mean its still million lightyears ahead of non fia seats aka literal wet paper bags, but corbeau is like the chinese fia seat brand

my good man.
I also have an MRS and I want to get nice light seats. Tell me what you find.
Getting a roll bar installed to go with it.

racecar life is expensive man.

Oh nice! I also want a Harddog Roll bar aswell. Im replacing my ebrake cables and thus need to drop my tank so it would be the perfect time to get that bar and mount the backing plates while the tank is down.

Seat wise, im looking towards those light weight Kirkey seats, peopke say theyre uncomfortable but fuck it.

>Race car life is expensive.

Believe me man, I know, Ive dropped close to 3-4K on my car and im still not even done.

Nice engine bay man
I wish I could just order a roll bar. I have to get it custom fabricated locally and tested and approved. Nobody ships roll bars here.
Thankfully I can get one for 350 from a race car shop.

I'm looking at sparcos and OMP's. There are some 7kg seats available for 400.

You wanna get new chassis bracing? Check out DD racing stuff. Its really soild and cheap. Front one needs to be modified for LHD but its an easy weld.

Also I'm getting rid of my heavy 13kg battery for a 800gram litihum one since I only daily mine in the summer. Costs 150 too!

And a lightweight flywheel.
My goals to get the car under a ton and get a podium at time attack.

damn dude
confetti interior makes my dick hard

>tfw you can only afford race seats from 20 years ago

Thanks bro! I'm heading towards the same way with my build aswell, I'd like to eventually ditch the battery too and my door cards and replace them with even lighter custom ones, saving me 10 pounds, ditch the radio too, I also got rid of my carpeting and rear compartments because it just would not dry due to the previous owner not cleaning the drains, that saved me about 20 pounds.

What brand of battery will you use? I'm curious.

Count yourself lucky! that Hard dog bar is like 600-700$ and with shipping, it would probably amount to 1k all together, including the exchange rate, I might go your route and get a local shop to weld me one aswell.

I'd love to get under a ton like you, combined with my 2ZZ, she's gonna fly!!

I still need coilovers though, I don't want to be all about power.

I do most of my shopping with Monkeywrench Racing, I bought my oil cooler and Moroso baffled pan from them but check out Megillian motorsport, they have an underbrace for about 180$$ does the same thing the 600$ Corky brace does but for so much cheaper.

It wouldn't be too hard to make. The problem it that it would be heavy as fuck

none of them.

status is top tier

get one of these instead

Check youre fb pm's

Kirkey you giant vaginas.

Perfect for my 4800lbs landbarge

There is already, on the e60 m5

Glad someone made this thread because I was thinking of getting a Bride/Racing seat for my r33 but I've never sat in one, are they comfy or will it fuck my back and wish I kept the stock seat??

my pal has a bride in his complete drift build r34. He says they are the comfiest shit ever and hes using a 6pt.

do your best to find a way you can sit in one and try it out.

Anyone run buckets with original 3 point?

bump for one of the real threads going on Veeky Forums right now.

I want blue Stradias for my Prelude, but there are a million other things the car needs first.

i know man.
They are too expensive for me I hope I can fucking afford a pair of sparco sprints even

Ok? I dont see anything.

Mein negger, this is the seat I should have gotten.

you have to go to chat bublbe and click message requests. The new system is gay af

Thanks, man. Means a lot.