Tesla Roadster 2020's ass is pretty sublime

Tesla Roadster 2020's ass is pretty sublime.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/car-reliability-owner-satisfaction/tesla-model-s-model-3-reliability/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh nice another ev toy with maintenance every 1k

Looks like one of those Porsche hackjobs, except it got crashed before and after being handled to chain-smoking nips
Why does this thing have worse fitment and paint than even vw's most soy econobox

What EV needs maintenance every 1k miles? EVs in general have a reputation of needing very little maintenance.

Very nice.

Looks like a generic hot wheels car ass.

Looks like a GTAV car.

>full tint windows
that's a mock-up.

I like this ass better

Looks like a car

The electric motor kind of. The rest of the car? Lol

Nope.

That red & white full of angles bullshit looks like a "gaming" mouse.

Why's McLaren the only manufacturer that still sells cars with massive wangs?
I hoped this integrated spoiler trend would push them to make car wide active aero

Tesla drone already coming out the woodworks

But he’s right. Leafs, egolfs, bolts, all need practically zero maintenance besides wheel alignment and, depending on the thermal management system, coolant recharge. Seriously, go look at the scheduled maintenance recommended for a bolt. 90% of it is useless and is just to keep the repair people busy.

The UBS report confirms this, they say that EVs will decimate the car repair business, and that lifetime repair costs for EVs are a tiny percentage of ICEs. Good for you and me, bad for the shops.

Hhahahahahahahhahahhahahhaahah
Breahts in
Hahahahahahababhahahaahahabahhah

Regarding tesla, maintenance to me means a lot of shit, as long as the car is under warranty no problem, just google everything wrong with my tesla, for a 50/70k car you don't expect it to rattle like a ford mondeo 2005. Tesla's build quality is appalling, and if the car has poor fitting on external parts I can't imagine the motors etc.

You have to be 18 to post on this board.

>giant rear diffuser
>tiny rear wing

again, see the UBS report. EV's (sans Tesla) are extremely reliable and generally maintenance-free. heck, the Leaf just topped the reliability chart for last year.

Tesla drivetrains are great. Their new PM motors might have some teething issues, but the induction ones they make in-house are fantastic.

swapping out an electric motor is a lot easier and cheaper than an ICE

wings and spoilers are inefficient, maximizing ground effects is very efficient

No doubt, but you still can't do it yourself, you cannot buy tesla parts,and install them yourself, only if you live in a couple of states which have a law that obligate the manufacturer to produce comprehensive manuals schematics and diagrams, you can have access to all of that, for 15 dollars per hour or what ever, but if you want to install a part from a salvaged tesla you need to flash it otherwise the car won't accept it or recognize it, this goes from the easiest electric mirror to the most complex coolant pump or motor, tesla does not give access to that flashing software which is part of a toolkit, so it's easy yes to swap out an electric engine, but you cannot buy one or do it yourself. It's the APPLE of cars not allowing end users freedom over their purchased goods.

A 50/70k car that rattles every 2 miles or has defective windscreen , panels don't allign, i mean it's just a shitshow of a car, those ratings have increased since the last reports which is comforting, still the fact remains the car is built like shit in a hasty manner, a vehicle with 10k miles shouldn't have a creek or a squeak let alone constant rattles and noises coming from everywhere even the fucking ac fans squeal like crazy, the big lcd screen is just a piece of junk, no wonder they lost 1.something billions , everyone is ringing up their phones like crazy to have their technicians come and fix the damn trashcan while it's still under warranty, so they have to waste time fixing small shit like that , instead of manufacturing a good product they just polish turds and.
Speed is great fun and all but the pricetag is just absurd.
Also nothing is maintenance free, ev's require less maintenance and it's minimal stuff but when the car shits the bed, you just have yourself a 70k paperweight, if those cells because of poor manufacturing start to age sooner, what are you gonna do?? Buy a brand new battery pack?? It would be a fun project but tesla doesnt like that.

Everything you said is wrong. Why make up random shit on the internet anonymously?

>almost zero moving mechanical parts
>maintenance

elaborate, unless you're blowing cockrings out of your ass.

So why are you here?

kek

Perfect comment

Are you fucking kidding? Tesla's unreliability is very well documented. The Model S only got an above average rating last year.

consumerreports.org/car-reliability-owner-satisfaction/tesla-model-s-model-3-reliability/

It sorta looks like a riced out Porsche Cayman

Tesla is such a cult. Can't wait for all these EV evangelicalists who STILL believe that Tesla will take over the industry (and the lunatics who believe they already have) to be btfo when dirty Volkswagen Group, JLR etc beat them at EVs.

Go ahead fucker go buy a tesla motor , you can't you have salvage it, go ahead and install it and see if it works, you have no idea what the fuck YOU are talking about. The toolbox software is only available to "trusted" mechanics, without that tool you cannot repair the car YOURSELF. But what ever man keep being a badgewhore and defend,an objectively bad car for the money.
Have a good day

>Tesla's unreliability is very well documented. The Model S only got an above average rating last year.

>Tesla's unreliability
>Model S got an above average rating last year.

>unreliability
>above average

Would you like to take another swing at what you're trying to say?

Wrong. Source: I do repair Teslas myself. There is only a single module in the entire car that requires Tesla toolbox to program, the module the key pairs to (or else you would be able to put a paired one in any car and drive that car)

>i repair my TESLAS myself
T. Bullshitter

Stop avoiding the rest of the sentence, you cannot buy motors from tesla only salvage them from other cars. Every single salvaged piece from another tesla needs to be flashed onto the new car, from mirrors to motors, the only thing you have repaired in your tesla is the glovebox.