pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Fairy bestowment ceremony (includes new SR Utanon)
>Current Gacha
None
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDWSdOhDBA12HT0zBz_S3fX6lsqiEWF4eJwqLi4MTnY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yuusha Cock!

>Yuuyu.jpg
But that's Takashima-san, you retard.

How many of these are there now?

Not everyone is obsessed like you C-kage, so mistakes may happen.

I still don't get these.

Sonoko actually calls Takashima Yuuyu, there's nothing I can do about it.

Three as of now.

In the last thread () we agreed to make the official™ /yyy/ virtual football team to participate in implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League

I've set up a spreadsheet for you all to put suggestions on the team's roster and other basic stuff. Feel free to reformat/reorganize the sheet if you feel the need.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDWSdOhDBA12HT0zBz_S3fX6lsqiEWF4eJwqLi4MTnY/edit?usp=sharing

It'd also be nice if someone here could make aesthetics for the team like kit textures and Blender 3D models for the players.

>Generic, rate up less banner for 10 days
Feels weird not daily pulling now. Should we be worried?

I wonder if we have anyone even capable of making the models and such. That's the real hard part.

Mad Itsuki fags who want to drag other yuusha down with them.

You sound like a vertex cultist trying to sow discord.

It would be much easier if we just went with the Taisha team, but hey if he finds someone to make all of the models it is going to be even better then.

And we're back to content drought.
I wish we at least had stages to grind skill udon or even just exp at a decent rate.

>Invasion just ended
>Content drought
Cmon, have a bit of patience

>Been slacking a bit and finally gets around to do the Utanon event
>Newbie friendly event, cruising through the whole thing on double speed
>Last quest starts and my yuushas instantly kill themselves on the attaca party

If that last stage was a test for attention they sure got me.

I hope Hanayui does not get delayed again.

If it does, should we start being afraid for the mobile's future?

I wish there was something I could do but man this is going to be so cool.

No.

Yes, Yusha fans should always be afraid of everything at all times.

I FINALLY DID IT. 3*'d every stage in the game. And it gave me 3 T2 skill udon and a medal. I hate you, ShiUYu.

This was entirely luck. Got several stuns off and had a literal last second level up that let me hissatsu and clutch it.

The real question is, now what do I do? Any good farm spots, aside from doing the first stage to get yuri ranks?

S2-5 is the worst kind of difficult.
Luck is the one and only deciding factor if you're not a megawhale.

Birthday event should be in a few days, just like it's always been so far.

But Sonoko's birthday is on the 30th.

>launching the birthday event before the actual birthday
Would they really do that?

It's still in this month and I don't really see them delaying it to go with september's birthdays.
If it does get delayed then there really would be a content drought so I'm just staying hopeful.

I hope they make a joke about her birthday being a bad omen somehow.

Gin will die again on it.

I'm kind of expecting them to keep delaying it until they're ready with whatever non crit based system they want to implement.

Past Birthday events have been in pairs (Karin/Wakaba, Natsume/Mito) so they might? I don't know any of their birthdays so I don't know if they were delaying anyones in those previous cases or not.

Congrats, user. Join the "nothing to do club", it kinda sucks. I suggest focusing on max leveling your SSRs after 3-starring S2-5H like I did, but where you do that is up to you.

It is technically two characters' birthdays this month, Little Sonoko and Big Sonoko. It'd be awkward if they ran it into September, so I expect it to come at the usual time of month, even if Sonoko's birthday's on August 30th.

Technically, we have 2 people for this event, given double Sonnochi.

>Utanon's birthday is on December 31st
What did they meant by this?

I wouldn't count her as two separate characters. Does she exist within Yuyuyui as two? Like is there a Little Sonoko and Big Sonoko running around, similar to Wasshi and Tougou? That is the only way I can see her being counted as two separate characters

Uh, yes...? Have you played the game or read the translated scenarios at all?

I actually haven't watched any of the cutscences since I can't read any Japanese and I haven't gotten around to reading the TLs

Do you not play or something? Of course there's two Sonokos running around.
Older Sonoko is going to get the Mito treatment though. Her finally fighting would be something that should be reserved for the main story, so I doubt they'd reveal that with the birthday event.
But maybe Hanayui 6 will release at the same time and that's where she finally joins, and there'd be a reason for her to get a birthday card.

>Drain everyone's blessings with this limited banner
>Release big Sonnochi right afterwards
Those evil genius fucks. I hope we don't get her too quickly. I need time to recover for her and Gin.

Have you guys not been farming the Utano fairy event to try and get her to +15? I want that background for completeness but it's taking so god-damn long with that low drop rate and SR fairy drop.

I've been working on it slowly. Still only at +9. SR Satori can fuck right off. I really didn't want to have to use botamochi for this but looks like it can't be avoided.

She's not even that good. Save your botamochi for another swimsuit gun-chan or Virgo Yuna tier person.

>4 gold boxes in a row
>all of them are SR Satori

Yeah fuck this shit

How do you even access the backgrounds?

There is no background for it, fairies only.

I don't farm for event cards that I don't need to do well on stages. I already have two green SSRs and the CRT up green four oni and the green Yoshitsunes.

So, how's invasion Sekka?

If you're too lazy to read they're subbed on youtube.

Not lazy, just not enough time and too many other things competing for my attention

Source? Every other SR I've got to completion has given me a full background as the reward.

She's so opposed to dying she crashes your game if you let her get knocked out.

On the actual card, it doesn't say anything about unlocking a background with extra copies.

Don't die!

Why?

Because heroes can't die.

>Says while posting a picture with all but one Hero KIA

4 out of 5 in the picture are dead, though.

Kumeyu can't come soon enough.

>Takashima
>dead
How naive.

What do you think YuYuYui must be like for Takashima in the Shinju?

Great, now I'm not going to be able to imagine Shichinin Misaki working in any other way.
It's all thanks to Shinju's KAMI NO SAINOU

I'm still having trouble with 3-starring S2-4, before I even attempt S2-5H. What do you guys use to get through the mobs and boss bar in time?

I just bruteforce fastforwarded through all of hard mode with my +34 Tomato, 2-5 is the only time I had to use a special setup.

Does anybody have that image (I seem to remember it being a gif) of Gun-chan raising her fists then lowering them like she's cheering?

>+34 Tomato
Uh, do you really mean tomato or?

That's not a tomato, that's Utadowns.
Tomato's her first SR.

Yes I know, but over time more and more people have gotten to calling Utanon Tomato so I just went with it.
I think it's cute.

Shiratori leader skill is fucking nuts, especially at 50% HP or less.

To bad 2-5HM has 5 different colored HP bars with damage cut shields. Prevents her from stomping the otherwise monoblue chapter.

Er, episode skill. Fuck.

I found too risky and unreliable.
Swimsuit Gun-chan provides great support without the need for a handicap.

I can't even finish S2-1H on time.
I bet it'd be easier if I had that one crit fairy.

Did you build the rest of your composition to support her? I find it hard to believe she can literally solo everything without help.

Well it's not like she solos everything, but she's the pillar of the party.
You would obviously need support to make her as strong as she can be.

New announcements lads.
Summer vacation login campaign:
Day 1: Botamochi petit x3
Day 2: 99999 coins
Day 3: 250 Blessings
Day 4: 5 High tier skill udon
Day 5: 5 Top tier udon
Day 6: 250 Bessings
Day 7: 5 Top tier skill Udon

Scorpio tomorrow and wednesday.

Crystal event over the next 3 days.

Coin farming event will be up from tomorrow until Sunday.

Still no word about Hanayui though.

Man, all this free stuff is great.

Makes you wonder how much we're gonna get for a major holiday. I'm looking forward to Christmas.

Don't jinx it.

The latest bug update says that only Android users get murdered by Sekka when they let her die, seems like she works for everyone else.
Also, I just noticed that they do have a notice about them being aware of the undeletable friends bug up, but it's two months old already and there's still no word about them fixing it.

And nothing about Scorpio abdomen destroying the game itself. I guess it's a feature, not a bug.

>get murdered by Sekka when they let her die
It's a feature.

They need to fix the fucking hitboxe indicator.

I can't remember the boss, but I had another boss that had a circle to indicate his range, but he also hit the entire row he stood in with debuffs.

Leo Star Cluster.
He will miss his hissatsu but still immobilize all your party.

What is that Toku series that some dude on twitter keeps posting?

I'm not entirely sure what kind of answer you're expecting, not everyone follows the same people as you do.

Sekka is a smart girl. She ain't even fighting for the gods who chose her.

She's Hitler though, not Allahu Akbar.

I want to hold Takashima's hand.

But then she can't hold her skirt down anymore.

Feel free to fuck off with your forced meme any moment.

What color do you think she wears beneath them?

Pretty sure we know it's pink, no?

what a cute hero

White. Like the pure girl she is.

Which one is purer, white or pink?

Teach us! Gun-chan-sensei
(in a loose-fitting lab coat)
~How to enjoy YuYuYui 1.8 times more~
C: Our first lesson will be about "forming parties."
T: Waaah.
Pupil: Puppetougou-san

C: Fundamentally, you have two people form a duo, but whether you make them performance-oriented or canon-oriented is up to you as long as you have fun.
C: But when you do, try to imagine what kind of conversations the duo would have and your emotional attachment to them will change.
C: And if you go even further and think about what kind of everyday life your six team members would live, that alone will double your enjoyment.
T: It's getting pretty long.

C: By the way, my personal recommendation is "giving duo names."
(C: You can use them when you introduce yourself on Twitter or something.)
C: Please try to come up with something yourself, too.
Duo name: The Stardust God of Death
(ahem)
(T: scribble scribble)

(Takashima Yuuna x Yuuki Yuuna)
(160% human)
(hmph)
Don't use your voice actors' jokes!*

*TN: Parunyasu always sings about how she'll become 80% human in the silly radio show song and it became a meme.
Holy shit, Kotamaru is a whale. He has 18 different SSRs and 6 dupes on Yuuna.

are- are they bullying Sekka now?

White with pink stripes.

>C: But when you do, try to imagine what kind of conversations the duo would have and your emotional attachment to them will change.
C: And if you go even further and think about what kind of everyday life your six team members would live, that alone will double your enjoyment
C-Shadow is actually spot on. It's fun to imagine what goes on with the team.

Now I want to tickle a Natsume.

TL?

He sometimes uses the Kamen Rider Ex-Aid hashtag, so I guess it's that one. Never watched it though.

Also, both types of skill udon are in the shop right now, make sure to buy them.