Who else /investedtheirentirelifesavingsineth/ here?

Who else /investedtheirentirelifesavingsineth/ here?

I would have invested all my money into Eth, but I made my parents go all in on Snap last week.

Nice gamble OP. Hopefully it stays the course.

I played it safe, got 31 coins rn. Ganna invest slowly over the next six months and watch it, as well as other coins and dapps.

Nah only $2000 but I hope it works out for you man. I'll be putting in like $1000 a week to see what happens.

kek I hope for your sake you're joking. Not because you missed out on ETH, but because you bought SNAP.

It's not a joke. I told them all about the app and showed them how much I used it (over 1000 points between me and my UK gf) and told them how snap live is coming soon and going to crush facebook so they wrote me a 50k check to put into it.

I haven't called them back

How in the fuck did you not sell the second day for literal free money

Snapchat should be valued at atleast 100 billion for the future prospect of dominance in live video streaming and teen memes

RIP you when your parents realize you bought a memestock from a company that is bleeding money at an increasing rate to build a product that Facebook has already copied and delivered to their (larger) userbase in apps their users already have downloaded.

You dumbass. Even beginners should have predicted there would be a surge and subsequent correction on such a popular company. If you had sold before that correction you could have made $5000 profit.

It's cool bro, you gonna make a profit in 3 years. Just as much as I made in ETH this month.

I told my whole family about eth and they literally stood up from their seats and threw cash in my face to invest for them in my coinbase account.

I just saw the price hit 54 and i almost soiled myself. Im literally shaking right now

How much did they give you?

Same here bro, just talk to them, that's what I've done. My parents don't have time left on this earth to build back what I've squandered if snap doesn't rocket

$3.50.

>work entire life
>have son
>trust son with entire life's saving
>son loses everything
You two are gonna have belt marks for ages.

yes, at $22

lol'd

my mom cried when i told her i transfered 5k into at 22eth

I'm glad for you and your mom user. :)

Is your mom cute?