/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1275

Bunnies Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Humble Bundle currently has Nep games on sale: humblebundle.com/store/promo/idea-factory-sale/
Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:

New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/

Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
New DengekiOnline's VIIR Stream: youtu.be/MaukJcpRQxI
Previous Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg
Previous Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

I'm going to non sexually FUCK Kurome!

First for Nepgear.

First for best goddess.

Vert is best goddess.

What is the meaning of these posts?

I love plut the cute !

Uni is a slut! A SLUT!

Schoolgirl neppy is so sweet that she gave me diabetes. I love Neptune!

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

Hello cave lover , did you find anything new today ?

That's not her back.

Getting someone to ask the meaning, which serves as a newfag detector

For more Vert! Have a Vert.

I don't know about her back, but I see something I'd consider licking.

That's a really weird looking Vert. have a cuter one in exchange.

Have this Vert as thanks!

Yes! I found this a few hours ago. It appears to be Cave with someone's OC.

Kurome confirmed best goddess.

>that fucking OC
Yes it must be deviantart for sure , isn't there some pixiv or danbooru artist that make's cave ?

Did you remember to praise your nation and goddess today?

I sure did.

I praise my beloved neppy every day.

Not that I know of, I've already saved the few Caves on pixiv and boorus.
All that's left is requests and commissions but I'm a poorfag.

Spotted the newfag.

Shame my HDD died a few days ago, i actually drew Cave once as a commission and never posted it anywhere.

Nep has the best faces.

A shame indeed. Although thank you for even drawing Cave.

How can the other girls even compete?

why did Blanc change her voice in the later games? She sounds like White Heart in both forms now

Flanderization

I almost thought that was Leon from Tales of Destiny.

>Leon from Tales of Destiny
how

I love Noire!

Similar hair? I mean, that was before I actually clicked on the thumbnail.

I love Noire more!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

I don't understand how spanking is so tolerated here, if you replaced it with feet or diapers everyone would be disgusted. Is it because it got referenced in the localization so that most of you can justify the shitposting?

Even the navelposting in the /a/ nep threads hasn't reached this level of autism.

Unless you mean the spiky hair then i can understand that (somehow)
(feet) ok (spanking) ok (diapers) that's fucking disgusting man

There's nothing wrong with spanking. As far as fetishes go, it's pretty mild, and who doesn't like spanking cute girls? The real question is why you're such a prude

forced to be honest

Well, feet and spanking are both pretty vanilla as far as fetishes go.

You'd be right on diapers, though. Mainly since that (usually) involved literal shit.

Tummy

I want to spank CC2

I want to spank you, user-kun

What about Ryona?

Ryona and guro are top tier but Nep games attract normies so these guys may not like it.

i dont get it

While not as high as the weirdness scale as diapers, definitely above feet and spanking.

Basically that any character with a defining trait will eventually have that trait emphasized to the point of absurdity. Because Blanc's thing was to go from being emotionally cold to hot-tempered when provoked, now she's usually in a state of constantly angry.

It's alright, user. I still don't know what it means, either.

Ganondorf has shit tastes in waifus

NepuBuran

So I was playing though Mega VII and was wondering how much combos actually matter. Like does combo effect the EXE gauge or can I just spam Rush?

Honestly it's kind of annoying how they did it.
>All previous
>Previous had no trait
>Attacks with None
What the fuck.

combo for insta crits

If you see the combo input glowing in combat you will crit, sure you can spam rush attacks to spam rush to fill your gauge, but sometimes you will end up doing more damage with normal attacks than the EXE drives.

Well, once you get pretty high in level (assuming your going for max level), your combos do more damage than your EXE drives or SP skills. The EXE gauge only fills up based on the number of hits. The main thing the combo trait does is give you a free crit. You also have to continually reset your combos since each weapons starts out with a different type of attack as well as has different amounts of each attack that is uses (hopefully that made sense.)

However, EXE drives in this game are pretty neutered, so you're better off with combos or SP skills.

I want to kidnap Blanc!

Isn't it better for farming though? I noticed using someone like Wannabe Saber or God Eater to spamming rush then AoE EXE drives makes everything really fast. Does that continue at later levels?

Also are DLC characters effected by level cap DLC?

> Wannabe Saber
that's probably Million Arthur

>Also are DLC characters effected by level cap DLC?
Tes

If she escaped you'd be dead in a flash.

>that's probably Million Arthur
That's the joke.

post more cute nepneps

why is nepnep so damn smug

because she's cute and happy with her life and does happy nepnep things on a daily basis

Sure.

I want to give maid Nep headpats!

Not quite at later levels. You'll need to get them better weapons since they're default weapons only allow them to have 3 attacks.

I'm not sure if you noticed with the other characters but when you buy them new weapons, the amount of times you can attack can increase or decrease.

Unfortunately, the weapons for the DLC characters are very expensive and the credits you get from battles is ridiculously low.

Lewd nepnep

Guys, I'm gonna be out for a while.

Can someone check on my pudding while I'm gone?

Thanks.

big nep a best

Well I've already bought the best available right now for them. Snatcher, Duplicate Rom, Noblest Blade, Those Walking Behind The Wind. I've only skipped on Umio weapons. I don't really like using him.

Oh, well, in that case, it's gonna be in late game (assuming your going for max level) before your combos outdamage your EXE drives.and SP skills.

Nepnep is not for lewd

Nonsense! Every character is fair game.

Boobs.

Nepu~

That reminds me that I keep watching spongebob memes out of boredom.

Your just saying that because its true.

Uzumes are cute, CUTE!

Goddess!

Vanilla harem doujin when?

That would make for a nice idea- but who? I mean only one character wise who could pull that off would be Red. Unless you wanna go the empty vessel of a protagonist for which the readers insert themselves as.

Also, Self-insterting just sounds lewd no matter which way you look at it.

No shota, no go

Good night, /nepgen/

Goodnight Caveanon.
May you find some good pictures tomorrow too.

ITT: We come up with the plot for the next mainline game

Neptune acts cute and flounces all over Gamindustri.

10/10 GOTY needs more neptune though

Takes place in a dimension where the girls are boys

Arcade Continent.

Neptune is sent to another dimension, she ends up falling on top of that dimension's Noire and then Nepgear goes insane again.

an organization has found a way to artificially produce shares and many people use it to become miniature gods and goddesses
these pseudo gods become corrupted because their power doesnt come from real shares and we must now deal with thousands of rogue mini cpus