Do I drive like a manic?

>Highway speed
80-90 mph
>Road speed
50-60 mph

I generally ignore school zones unless there are obviously children about to cross. I lane weave, but I generally don't do stupid shit like some of those anons on webm's do.
Also driving style thread

Yes, you do drive like a maniac

>Interstate highway
110mph
>numbered highways
80-90
>backroads
50-70

I like this thread.

>Highway
70-100 depending on how close I am to speed traps. If it's a highway I travel a lot and know where speed traps are I can get up to 100, but otherwise stay around 70.
>Road
10-20 over typically
Usually doing about 45-50 in 35's, 30-35 in 25's, etc. Sometimes hit 60 or 65 in 35s, though typically only backroads that should be 55 anyway.
>School and construction zones
Speed limit to the exact letter of the law.

You drive like a teenager that finally got enough confidence and now things he's untouchable
Usually when people like you crash they get a good reality check and start driving normally

I stay within 5 to 10 on freeways, no more than 5 over on highways/industrial area and to the number in residential. School and construction I stay a definite 1 or 2 under. I do all of that because I usually just got done doing absolutely of the speed on a twisty backroad or ripping a hektik skid. Tickets suck Veeky Forums, and if I'm going to get one I want to get it for something that was actually worth getting it for. Plus, I can't enjoy speed on dead straight roads in busy areas, and I'm never in that big of a hurry. Save it for the touge away from everyone.

>tfw 15 over across campus on my motorcycle
I cant stop myself

It's km/h here but i basically drive in mph unless it's a school zone, crowded area, resi area or adverse conditions.

You seem like one of those people who do 5 under in the right lane causing governed slow ass semi's to elephant race your slow ass.

>if you're not going double the speed limit you're a granny
Go finish puberty before posting here

Just move to Little Rock you’ll fit right in

My typical speed is 5-10 over. That user is right and your reaction to it says you just haven't crashed yet.

I thought Veeky Forums was all about shredding the twisties?? You people always act like American cars are shit and you need to be able to turn yet you sperg out when somebody exceeds a 70 year old speed limit? ahhh Veeky Forums....

It's called being an adult, once you're done puberty you'll understand that traveling at the same speed as everyone around is much safer, especially when all you can afford is a $3k Civic

People like OP are teens who feel overconfident and when they get tickets get assblasted and pile on more tickets, then crash, nearly kill themselves then have to pay high insurance premiums for decades. Ultimately driving on the right lane for ever. Then post angry posts on /o about those same people he's deriding right now to tell him to slow down.

this board is filled with bus riders and back seat drivers
expect
>FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMIT
>YOURE DRIVING RECKLESS
and
>UNSAFE DRIVING YOU DONT DESERVE TO DRIVE KIDDY POST WHEN YOURE 18
out the ass until the cows come home
drive how you want, just make sure you know what youre doing, the possible consequences and a contingnecy plan if it does happen
>ie scrap instead of insurance pay offs, dont do stupid shit too near public as youll often get that "you wont pay but your insurance will" cunt whos wife is obviously getting fucked at home

>This kills the thread.

No fun user, no fun.

ITT: morons bragging about driving like morons

man, car culture is retarded, and you're all retarded

You dumb retard, all you're doing is speeding in a school zone you aren't shredding shit

Go to a race track, dumbass. Only poor teenagers would rather race on the street

I drive based on my tires and condition of roadway. I do not like driving in fear, so run one of these.

I feel like if you are driving really fast, just to drive fast, and not anticipating all the shit coming your way, you are a fucker

if you squint at the thumbnail it sort of looks like a dodge challenger

>Highway
75-100 depending on traffic. The speed limit is 65 so most people don't break 70, and there's only two lanes each way and no laws against cruising in the left lane, so it can really suck during the day.
>Roads
5-10 or so over depending on the street
>School Zones
I drive the regular speed limit, unless I see children or police.

Do us all a favor and do 90 into the biggest oak you can find.

I got a DFR5 for $120 you have enough range to react but you gotta be pretty keen. when it works it works well, picks up signals accurately and has saved me from a couple speedtraps. Is it worth investing in a $400 beeper? My only problem is cops cruising dark but that doesn't seem like something throwing money at would fix unless there's one that picks up donut fart signatures.

>lane weave

Yea you're a fuckin prick

Where do you live? A lot of places have super expensive fines ($300+) for school and playground zone "speeding", even ticketing you for going 10% over the limit.

I don't have a problem with driving fast, as long as you are not endangering the lives of others. If you want to enjoy driving fast, do everyone a favor and wake up early, but that might be hard for a boyracer like yourself.