I'm looking at a 2003 350z for $7777

I'm looking at a 2003 350z for $7777
84k and no rust
The only thing is it has had 6 owners
Should I pass or am I worrying too much.

That colour is ugly as hell regardless of any other issues there may be.

Why do you think it would be a bad idea to purchase a car like that, thats had 6 previous owners?

7777 is overpriced even for a good example.
Also, don't fall for "the only thing wrong with it" memes. Be suuuper thorough and get a PPI. At that price you'd need to seriously justify it.

hey bro if thats the exact car let me give you some advice

Do NOT buy any car from any dealership in Elk Grove/Addison/Bensenville/Villa Park. There are like 20 'sports car' dealers in that area. they all sell shit. shit shit shit. RUN.

Personally I'd think that's a bad buy because 350's had the DE engine until 2007. So that's a mark against it right there. Next, there has to be a reason that all 6 of the previous owners didn't keep the car. Also, that price is way too high for that particular price; I wouldn't pay a hair over $5k for that car.

Not op, but what's a PPI?

Pre purchase inspection

as a dude who doesn't wrench on cars (inb4 "just learn user") I was gonna grab one of these off carmax so I could get their crazy warranty, but when I looked em up they were like 13-15 grand. wtf gives with that? carmax is usually overpriced but thats wild even for carmax pricing.

What year what was mileage?

all over the place, thats the weird part. 06-08 with milage anywhere from 30-80k

15k for an 07+ 350z with under 50k isn't so bad considering you get the good warranty

fuck you brown is great

That's not brown, it's a dark cherry red

Vq35 is trash. G37 is better in every way.

brown is poo color

unfortunately the warranty is gonna cost another 2-4k on top. though, if I can snag the car for 13 and the warranty for 2, I guess thats not so bad.

really want to build a clean as I can get it rice weeabo jdmtyteyo car for my next one and the 350 just seems so well priced.

G37's all have salvage titles and autotragic transmissions for the most part.

Why what do they do that make them shit? and yes it is pic related.

I live in Wisconsin and any example under 7k is super beat up and or have 150k+ miles

Oh no... You'll have to spend more for a clean manual one... How sad

It's not sad at all, I'll buy a lighter and better looking 350z for much cheaper

Except the interior is trash and the engine is a burning oil hunk of shit.

>interior is trash

if you're buying a 350z and not throwing JDM YO seats and a quick release steering wheel and stupid bullshit like that into it for fun you're buying the wrong car. this car stock is ugly and sucks but you can make it have character if you're willing to be childish and ostentatious with it.

>wanting a 350z
>modding it
Kys. A Mustang gt or f-body ls has a v8 and more modding headroom

Those are pigfat, go spend 2k on suspension mods ya jackass

>engine mods

who said anything about those kinds of mods?

lifes not a race user. the 350z is fast enough for me, and ive owned way faster cars and bikes.

DO NOT BUY

i bought a 2003 maxima with the same engine, had 90thousand kms, similar mileage

Thing was mint and only 4k so i bought it aftsr inspecting it and askim about previous owners. Only 1

Thing burned a litre of oil PER WEEK. it drank that shit like a thirsty dumpster dog

I go to sell it off to someone else and kn doing so had to get the cars history report from the DMV. Turns out the dealer lied and it had 5 previous owners. 4 in the last 2 years

Everyone was trying to pass it off like a flaming bag of dogshit

I was about to sell it to some paki 20yr old kid and get rid of it when my dad intervened

>user i cant let you scam this young kid
>but dad its gonna grenade sometime soon and its better this kid than me
>no user its not right... tell u what ill buy it off you and use it as a beater

Sold to my dad for what i paid for it thankfully. He drove it for 2 winters before it shit the bed

>2005 Ford Mustang GT - 3600 lbs
>2005 Nissan 350Z Coupe - 3300 lbs

idk man, sure its a difference but not much and you get a back seat with the mustang, and the newer the mustang the more HP you get.

350z is heavy, mustang is pigfat

?

This year 350z is good because it doesn't burn oil, but neither does the 07-08. The pros end there. It weighs a little much for its size. The 05-08 make 30-40hp more. Make sure this car has the LSD unless you want to pay 1k for an aftermarket one and diy. The 370z weighs less than this car and makes a lot more power unless you do full bolt ons. Only the 07-08 350z models can reliably handle FI.