Previous thread: = NEWS =
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Ultimate Tekken Bowl trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>New Panel Art as Free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september
>Eliza and Taiko no Tatsujin DLC
siliconera.com/2017/07/28/eliza-taiko-no-tatsujin-dlc-join-tekken-7

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>T7 Character Information Compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
shoryuken.com/2017/02/17/this-is-the-year-you-will-learn-how-to-perform-tekkens-korean-backdash/
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

POST CUSTOMS

Lucifer

are you just supposed to sidestep spring kicks

is there a tier list that isn't based around death match?

Why do I only get deathmatches until I get demoted but once I have two wins against someone the guy fucking bounces

is there any character that combines ease of play, aggression and safety better than Law? I feel like I can't do anything to this guy is he just good at crushing newer players or is he top tier?

you can just block springkicks they are launch punishable unless you get hit at max range.

the crosschop thing you should sidestep though.

Both

>those hands

so he really is just bruce lee because he can do whatever the fuck he wants

Law actually has poor defense though. He isn't as easy to play as you might think once you get out of greens

i meant execution wise he seems pretty easy. can he not play full aggro in higher ranks?

Why isn't Miguel more popular? I barely see people mention him here

is Kazuya the scrubbiest Mishima?
>doesn't require EWGF
>twin pistons that launch
>df2 any time

He doesn't have a real fighting style and he kinda has a shit design imo

I like his fighting style. It's smug as fuck. I just don't like doing stance cancels after every move, similar to steve.

whole reason i don't play miguel. if it was something like DSS where it was just a few mixups and lag cancelling I wouldn't mind but it's like half his moves are out of savage stance.

Law is fairly hard execution with islides and dss

what do you mean kazuya doesn't require ewgf

Alright, how far can I get using this only?

who /bryan/ here

I only play honest characters

i didn't know that. i was thinking about picking him up because i'm a big bruce lee fan and i wanted to play an aggressive character. does DSS and islide stuff get as hard as hwo or nina?

Sorry, /steve/ over here

About two ranks if anyone gives you a runback?

no bryan here, only /tauntjetupper/

Hwoa is hard in a different sense where you have to adjust to what your opponent knows about your character and playstyle at later ranks

Nina is hard because she demands extensive knowledge on applying frames, heavy execution with her constant cancels (side step, and hayashida)

If u can't slide instantly law is not being played to full potential. U have to really grind out being about to do it instantly. Dss gets tricky in combos, and knowing when u want to extend a normal string to continue offense, when you want to do mix-ups out of it etc

my favorite guy

who would you recommend for someone who wants to play hyper aggressive?

What the fuck. Leo has a hidden move where you can press 1+2 after b/d 4, 2 while you're ki charged

Did she always have this?

Xiaoyu, Heihachi, Bob

Can these threads survive past 2017, it's been getting slower and slower

nina

those characters over Hwo/Nina/Law?

Jesus fuck.
Im watching Rips stream right now and these load times on Xbox are fucking horrifying.
How do you Xbros deal with this shit?

no, either everyone will have moved to the discord or back to /fgg/

Any Xiaoyu players I can ghost?

>watching rips stream
somebody shoot this stoner

I hope the discord stays up
There are a lot of annoying people on fgg

*stays active

No fuck off with this shit.

Difficulty of Mishima from hardest to easiest:
Kazuya > Heihachi > Devil Jin

This is objectively true. Always refer back to this. Kazuya requires the most risks to be successful with and has the worst pokes and damage of the three. Heihachi is solid and can play much safer then kaz, and has a real df1 and pokes. Devil Jin is the safest to play, has great everything only flaw is a bad 15 frame ws punish.

I play Devil Jin btw.

i stroke myself every time i taunt and edge closer and closer with taunt f214 until i finally taunt jet upper for the climax

Nobody actually plays that character in here. You're either mr naps or a Korean if you actually play the character. The rest of the population are snake edge spammers who think they play the character.

Playing Jin is suffering
Somebody give me a new main to play

Nina

Why aren't you spamming forward 4 or whatever into CDS mix ups and throwing in your unseeble low that launches on CH? Jin is so fucking good in this game. Probably the most underrated character. He deserves to be right outside of S tier.

Love dawn plays him

Can somebody who plays Josie tell me what the combo is off of d34 switch stance is that everyone uses? I'm tired of dropping orbitals with f3. Is Launch 1+2, 4, f234x2 the best option off of all launchers? And lastly and finally, what's a wall option for splat combo besides d344?

What is considered a "Hardknock down" in T7 and how do I do one with Eliza so I can jumpforward 2 into RA?

who

until someone learn it

Because f4~f stance is super unsafe when they know what the fuck it is they'll just have you out of it, and if you've ever played a Mishima you'd know that just wavedashing into people's face is a great way to eat a panic d/f1 or d/f2

Ive watched rounds where Cherryberrymango literally wins by spamming f4-f. Like 80% of his damage comes from that move. Also I wasn't talking about hellsweep. He's got a low poke that launches on CH. DB4 or 3. I forget. The character is really fucking good dude.

Steve has hard combos :(

Hes from here and plays Bryan

sure dude. we all "play" Bryan.

Dunno but as far as I'm aware if you want to do u/f+2 then you have to do 3+4 or f,f+3,4 to do that.

I spend 60% of my time trying to find people to play since everyone leaves after one match
Ranked is a fucking joke

That's because he's cancelling the stance to make it safe f4~f df b. Which is great I'm not going to say it isn't. My biggest issue with Jin is that if he has garbage lows outside of d4, db4, and his string lows he has shit range on everything but f4. You either need to be an arms reach away from them or a legs reach away. But if they're in your face you're boned. Super clunky character to use.

Scratch the 3+4 since you can just do RA directly after 3+4.

He has braindead ones too. Just use flk1d1 to screw

Public match is infinitely worse. I'd rather play against win/losequitting people who actually try rather than play against a 600 win Orange rank that's bored as fuck, a green rank 3 bar hellsweeping Kazuya, a Paul throwing pizzas all game, and "I don't care about rank" tryhards. Fuck public match.

so fuzzy guard is just trying to low parry and then quickly going back to standing guard right

I want to learn Eliza

If you think jin's clunky try having someone rush you down while you are playing Bryan or Kazuya lmfao. It feels like you are getting beat on by 5 people at once.

There are eleven naturally hornless ladies in the roster, leave sleepyhead alone.

This. At least Jin has a hopkick and DF1. Not sure what that dudes complaining about. Jin is super well rounded.

recommend me a the most fastest character

not bob

Kaz's 13 frame WS is enough to make him easier than Hei.

Josie.

Does anyone here have a Fujin V2? I'm hearing really good things about it and was thinking of picking one up alongside an Omni once I have more moneys.
Also, what is a Golden Fanta?

Why u don liek bober

hes too stubby, i always feel like im losing whenever im not in the act of partying

Gee that sure makes up for
>a 16 frame df1
>An unsafe df2
>And no real pokes outside of slow gimmicky ones
>Low damage
Kazuya is the hardest. I don't care what you think. He has to play an ultra honest neutral and now his frames very well.

6 different xiao's in a row somebody end my suffering

Doubt 6 different people even play this dead game

Have you been having trouble finding matches? What system and region are you?

>20 minutes in xbox matchmaking with no matches

LMAOOO DED

>xbox

why would you buy it on xbox lmao
why would you even buy an xbox

me too

xbox should be the tournament standard

doesn't matter ded system lol

Lili players can BEAT it!

Absolutely :)

I beat it to Lili a lot :3

Started Tekken last week. Only character I play is Eliza and just broke out of blue. I can instant dive kick and do a lot of max dmg combos, but as someone new to Tekken, I'm just not really feeling her. So do I stay with sleephead or move on?

Jesse pls

just go through every char in practice mode and find one you like theres no point in playing a char your not really feeling you can always keep her as a secondary or something

Eliza's fine but you might feel more fulfilled if you play a more traditional character.

>Eliza's fine
Oh yes

I think you're thinking of Josie

>frogposter has garbage taste
didn't see that one coming

Eliza has me coming alright.

Is it possible to parry from wake up?