/gigg/ Gigantic General

Gigantic General #24
Mozu Has Good Escape Edition

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Patch Notes
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10596524-update-notes:-august-2017-release
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE (embed) (embed)
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
>Gigantic Stats reader
grenn.io/

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>/gigg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/giganticvg

Previous Thread:

nothin personell kid

Stop playing Tripp

>decide to play someone I don't normally play
>get matched against someone from Veeky Forums
>do better than the rest of my team but not particularly great
>we end up getting stomped
>probably looked like a shitter

>the only way he can raise his mmr is one tricking the most overpowered hero in the game
>he's proud of this fact
lmao

I don't see him playing ramsay though

Ramsay is balanced now, his dodge build got gutted this patch.

Yeah everyone got hit with a nerf except the character that needed it the most, really makes you think

What character is that

Is it better to play de DoT build now?
I feel like it is.

Your mom

FUCK I GOT GOT AGAIN I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED BY THE BANGO BINGO TROLOLOLOLORINO YET AGAIN. *GONE SEXUAL*

Dot build got big ups this patch, check it out

calm your autism

>people said dodge build got gutted
Now you have to take the stamina Fruit buff you can still do your dodge bullshit

that's the point you fruitcake
Ramsay actually has stamina now

post mspaint mozus

Why didn't devs add waifus?

>Tyto, Zandora, Beckett, Tripp
I don't know I'm swimming in Waifu over here.

ALERT: if you see someone named Dynemante in your games, pick Knossos to trigger this auts sperg.

>tyto

>implying tyto isnt a bunch of rats in a costume

Tyto is a cute curry cunnie with a small scar over here eye!

He's a girl you sexist

tyto doesn't even exist

She's real to me god damnit.
I'd also eat out Oru's asshole because he seems like a cool dude. Dude? what is a formless stars gender? Is Zandora female?
are Zandora and Oru as strong or stronger then the houses guardians? Why are they competing? Are they minor gods? I have so many questions about the etherials I hope they add more

>I'd also eat out Oru's asshole because he seems like a cool dude.
im sorry what

>He wouldn't eat out the ass of a living god come to earth
enjoy never walking through the immortal gate faggot.

Why is everyone out for the Heirophant's ass?

is that how you get an eternal master skin?

cause he's a piece of shit religious upstart

Better then being Wu and being gay for Ramsey.
How did the evil house manage to get Wu but the good house Ramsey makes no sense.
The plot to atleast Tripps Enternal Master skin is that he walk through the immortal gate with an old wizard yes. Debatable for the other people. In fact Tripp maybe the only cannon Eternal master.

you mean tyto?

Yeah I did.

Wu isn't a bad guy, but he's morally questionable and craves more power. I'm 99% sure Ramsay's spotlight video mentioned he's a (former) criminal which makes it sound like he's trying to reform himself

A question about the lore, are the heroes actually affiliated with the houses? or are the just mercenaries being used by the houses in their power struggle. Iirc HK is with devadra, and Beckett is with Aurion, but in one of HK's skin flavor texts, it says that Beckett sought out the people to upgrade his body for him.
Are they all actually enemies, or what?

Hes not just a formal criminal he was the leader of the largest gangs in what ever the big city is. He wasn't just a criminal he was the crime.
I guess the idea is that Wu despite being a moral fag (why he left the gang) can't change he's wicked ways (all the murders for hire and other dubious stuff implied through his skins) and is scooped up by devadrah meanwhile Ramsey despite being an objectively bad person sees that his lifestyle isn't sustainable so tries to make a change for the positive by supporting bird mum?
I wish they would give us a bit more lore. I'd like to learn a lot more about the margrave for example because he's actually a perfectly kind guy under the eternal rage.
Different Heroes are affiliated with different houses yes the easiest way to tell is if they have clan Devadra or Aurion weapon sets, some of them are more dubious though like I don't know who HK works for like you said, mozu doesn't have an allegiance as far as I can tell.

no i understand that they are allined with the clans, but are they *tied* to the clans or are they just mercenaries by day and friends by night?

Original Character do not steal

Isn't Tyto a boy´s name in spanish?

Tito is, not Tyto
t. spic

I don't know how deep the alliances go, I know the Margrave and Wu are both deeply inline with devadra though due to taking some of there magic into their bodies respectively, Tyto, Paako and Knossis are all "friends" though.
But if I understand correctly the 2 big houses are in the same city so I doubt the hate goes super deep on the majority of characters sides. Some are legit mercenaries like you say though like Tripp, Beckett and Imani so they probably see these fights as another job and feel no real emotion either way.
Infact Tripp and Imani have an implied ""friendship"" and they are differently aligned in houses.

Whose the gay character?

Tripp possibly but its a stretch. Oru sounds gay, some people think Wu is gay for Ramsey despite the skins that talk about them literally saying Friendship.

Why does this game have so many girls?

what's the matter, homo?

From what I remember of the lore, the heroes aren't permanently affiliated with any Houses. They work and leave for whichever ones aligns with their interests the most, but are mostly free and do whatever they want. Some certainly have closer ties like Xenobia and how she is/was? the top acolyte to Lady Devaedra herself.

There are five Great Houses with different beliefs and cultures:
- Aurion: Praise the motherfucking SUN
- Devaedra: Dark magicks 'R Us
- Tesserus: Fuck magic, let's make fuckbots
- Karakesh: Knights and Fights
- Melkior: It's a secret to everybody

Less is known about Karakesh and Melkior than the others at the moment. Each one would have their own Guardian though, and if I remember right, Melkior's would have been a Lovecraftian abomination.

>It's a Pakko on your team roleplaying with the Pakko on the enemy team and not capping the point and then the game devolves into a pointless 15 minute battle episode

I want to fuck a loli goblin.

>Got stomped so hard in 3 games in a row that I didn't get a single rampage

Suffering end me now

>your team's pakko feeds like a red cross volunteer while the enemy pakko is ice god incarnate

same.......

What are you showing Mozu?

this dick

The fucking door. Now get out!

*unzips dick*

How do you know she swings that way, for all we know she could be a carpet muncher

only one way to find out...

>the entire enemy team ragequits 5 minutes into the match
>automatically win

I wan't MMRfags and Mozufags to leave. Mozu isn't even cute. She looks like a monkey with mange with expired fruit rollups wrapped around her.

who do YOU consider cute then?

yo mama

nah m8 she's ugly as fuck

aisling and pakko

>aisling
i don't even like mozu but aisling is even worse

Idea: What if deaths did not give energy to the enemy guardian but gave their remaining focus and left a small health or stamina drop to the enemy hero or whoever picked it up. The only way to get energy is with creatures or channeling it. What do ya think?

retarded. now kill yourself

Literally no reason to fight then.

>let's make matches twice as long

What if you could only summon creatures with enemy focus?

>3 man Xenobia Ult that wins us the game on the final wound

When both guardians hit 100 power at the same time they should have some kind of fight - maybe something neat and dramatic - but ultimately they should cancel each other out.

Whatever the current system is for handling it is BS (and most people can't even decide on what that system is)

Just played with a fellow named ziggazow. Motherfucker threw a game because he was butting head with other teammates. Is there a way to report this kind of shit?

>go 30/3 with ramsay and barely win
it sucks being good

>have 5 more deaths than anyone else in the game
>win
easy game dudes

>Go 17/2 with tyto
>Still lose
Lost because my team were headless chickens and didn't go for the wounds

the problem with tyto is that his guardian damage is kinda shit and he needs to save a getaway to escape

>Summer skins never

>single, a single hit from Oru's focus because I dodged a little late
>die because low health

This motherfucker

> >5 min queue
dead game

is that xenobia artist still here?

maybe

lmao

no

>Throw the match cause my team are a bunch of retards
Glad I got out quickly.

Too bad we can't say the same for your father

You gottem user!

5 more hours to push for 43k matches

Now this is what I've wanted

The entire power/wound system is pretty meh and underwhelming. Also the tutorial does a shit job of explaining it on a technical level. I get matched with 5-6k mmr players that still don't understand auto-wounds

Tutorial actually explains auto wounds now

the games player base is already floundering. if they go "lol 10k damage shy. sorry no skin bruh" it would be such a turn off. I know this is retarded but grinding (and failing to get) an overwatch skin is what finally pushed me away: the carrot on a string is more powerful than many believe. motiga have already proved themselves rather incompetent when it comes to marketing, I'd hate for one of this games death-blows to be that it tried too hard to copy the existing moba/grind formula

>the tutorial finally explains the game
i wonder if motiga knows what design-forethought-lacking fuck-ups their devs are

>games player base is already floundering

>2 weeks
yes, it is. literally a dying game. 5 min queues for 5k mmr on a fucking friday night. everyone knows servers will be down in a years time, sorry if you actually paid for anything

>steam numbers

>the most accurate form of measuring player base

without memeing, which hero needs nerf/buff most?

samefagging a follow up thought: your meme arrows about steam numbers dont change the fact that the queue is slow as fuck on what should be the most populated/high volume playing times. charts aside: the game is dying. and nothing you say can make the queue length shorter to change that fact