I do the speed limit

>I do the speed limit

>I drive 10 miles under the speed limit because I was born in 1952 and I know wut I got I served in Vietnam sonny boy go twitter your facespace on your snapstabook

I do this but only to get cunts like yourself salty. Why are you in such a hurry, m8?

>Drive on the left lane to stop maniacs from driving too fast and endangering us all.

Some oldfag did this to me on my way to Vegas once.
>Oldfag on Buick was driving left lane. Only two-lane road.
>Tried waiting for him to move over. Nope.
>I moved to right lane and tried to pass. Oldfag sped up. Mfw
>Looked at oldfag. He points at head. Like, use your brain kind of gesture.
>Next chance manage to pass him and his oldbag of a wife.
>Flip them off for a mile.

I wish I woukd have ended their pathetic lives right then and there, but not going to jail for it.
Why are old people so annoying?

>i hold up traffic flow and create unsafe road conditions just because i want to upset people from the internet that i imagine in my head
im sure the police officer will totally understand!

I haven't had any problems

>I stop completely on I4 to cut into the line for my exit

That's not nearly as bad as those people that take speed-bumps at 1 mph.
Seriously, you've got a modern 4x4 pickup and you think a fucking speed-bump is going to damage your suspension if you hit it at 10 mph?

>I slow down to almost a complete stop when I'm making any kind of turn whatsoever, it's an EPIC TROLL for all those salty losers who are in a hurry so they can get a good look at my #I'mWithHer bumper sticker

>i drive 5 under limit just to be sure

New Yorkers get out

Is this the new mémé?

Making fun of soyische/stupid drivers has been a m'may on Veeky Forums for a decade

>I drive 10mph under the speed limit to be safe but fuck coming to a complete stop or yielding to oncoming traffic, also fuck turn signals

>i signal when there's no one behind me

>I drive 20 over and tailgate people even when they have no room to merge over because I'm a fat faggot who can't get to McDonalds fast enough

DEVILISH

>I pass everyone without using my blinker during heavy traffic so that I can reach the next red light faster.

Old farts are the worst. Camp in the left lane then try to cut across 3 lanes to make their exit at the last second.

>I drive 15 miles under the speed limit and make sure to stay in everyone's blind spots because I'm a low-test product of a single mother household who craves attention

>i post outdated memes

What is an outdated mémé?

So many middle aged and older women do that on the highway here, and the speed limit is only 65mph to begin with. It makes me want to commit murder when they decide to pass a semi at +1.5mph

>I drive 18mph in a 30 zone
i've never came across these fuckers before, until today, where I got stuck behind 3 in the space of 2 hours

>I change lanes in a traffic circle

>on my way to Vegas
I usually get this going from vegas to cali or back. California drivers don't seem to understand that flashing highbeams behind them means move over.
>going from stateline to vegas
>stuck behind cali driver in left lane
>flashing lights at him
>won't move over
>same speed traffic in right lane
>flash highbeams for like 45 fucking seconds
>nothing
>finally get a chance to pass him on the right
>he starts flashing his highbeams at me and continue to do so for a clean minute before I floor it and accept going 125mph for a minute to get rid of this asshole

I always let tailgaters pass and use them as rolling cop bait. Tailgaters let me get to places faster without getting a speeding ticket,.

>Drive 90MPH on way to destination in country onna highway.
>Drive back later.
>Cops pulling people over everywhere.

mfw

>drive 20 kph under speed limit
>tfw more economic, I can hear myself thinking and trucks are driving that fast anyway

Do, do you mean a roundabout?

You don't know what outdated is

I was just in Colorado and I have to say I suspect Colorado drivers might be some of the best drivers around. If you sit in the left lane they flash their high beams immediately to let you know to get the fuck over, they always use turn signals, they go by safe and quick speeds not what's posted, and I never see anyone get into crashes when it snows out there. I feel like every driver in Minnesota is retarded by comparison.

>tfw turning on cruise control, letting go of the steering wheel and jumping into the back seat for a quick nap so you'll arrive at your destination fully refreshed

> I drive in the middle of the street blocking both lanes so i don't hit any parked cars at 15mph

>drive half a cars width away from the curb on narrow streets missing oncoming traffic by 0.05 inches so i don't scratch my rims

>tfw I park my Hummer in the fast lane on the highway with 4 way blinkers on and pretend I'm fixing the engine but secretly hoping someone rear ends me hitting 14,000 lb (6,400 kg) of steel at 110+ KM

t.unemployed

devilish