/ink/-splatoon general

Previous: (Cross-thread)

- Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The Classic Squiffer (Point Sensor, Ink Armor) has been released!
- New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy (embed)
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4AtsR
i.imgur.com/QPLmgea.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jv3sGFs2rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Marie so tired?

is this supposed to be impressive?

why the fuck are my webms on the op?

>squidbagging
How to ruin your webm 101

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Its not, just some fag thinking he's hot shit cause he got a random double kill. Pretty pathetic honestly.

I've deranked from S three times and lost a 4v3 in a span of 24 hours. It's time for a break.

How would you improve Splat2n?

Beats me.

Have you found your ideal weapon yet? I used to be an Inkbrush main in Splat1, but I'm starting to prefer the Splatbrella's supporting role.

jumping in and out of that port hole in the plaza every time someone looks her way is really taking it out of her

fursuits

1. She's exhausted from using all her sex toys in sequence.

2. Or it's just too hot in Calamari County and she took her shirt off to try and cool down.

One of these is true. But can you guess which one?

Make a better way of ranking players in their team than by kills

>not squidbagging
Redditor detected.

>Literal crutch weapons
I feel sorry for your team

>Splat Zones
> Rest of my team stands on one side of the perimeter of the zone shooting a quarter of the zone while the opposition covers it all with close range weapons

Every time

Add more maps
Remove furries and trannies

2 is true

now where's my prize money

Rapid Blaster is pretty damn fun. I'ma stick with it!

slap woomy

you can get banned for squidbagging now because it's "unsportsmanlike conduct"

>another /ink/ thread that starts with a webm

If I had to choose probably ink resis
If you're going to play it you will at least want 1 main 3 subs (about the same as 2 mains), never a lone main
You can't go wrong with a perfect ink resis gear

I dunno
guilds

Are you suuuuure?

It's not even a splatoon 2 webm
Hes so starved for attention he posted shit he saved from 2 years ago

Squiffer seems to be my main. It offers me almost exactly what I want in a charger. Just wish it had at least a bit more range.

>using the Rapid Crutcher

lol

Absolutely wonderful. I'll be sure to report anyone I see squidbagging from now on!

Give players a map menu where they can pick their favorite 3 maps. When those maps are in rotation, you will be more likely to be sent to those maps than the others.
According to SplatNet, my favorite map is the Reef when in reality it's the one I hate the most.

on the butt!

faggot

You can't actually theres no way Nintendo can know with no replay function. Sorry.

remove ink armor

You can change your favorite map on the main Splatnet page. Map stats are changed through gameplay though.

When every weapon is a crutch weapon none of them are

>getting triggered by squidbagging
I bet you're a low rank shitter.

Remember to get all the dumb octo images I made! I figured out that once I posted my collection the first time a few days ago, doing it at 2 AM was a terrible idea. Now people are awake at normal times and it'd be better to spread them out. Besides, you guys deserve these things anyway. Better to share the whole batch now than keep them all and have people wanting more all the time.

At the very end of the collection is a friend code. Add it if you'd like. If not, no problem. Maybe we can Salmon Run or Splatfest or whatever's happening whenever they're going on. Only makes sense that I put the code on the one picture that relates most.

Anyway, here's the album. Have fun with it!
imgur.com/a/4AtsR

i.imgur.com/QPLmgea.png

yes i am.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jv3sGFs2rA

thanks user, i wanted these but i wan't at home for like 3 days

>Goo Tuber
>Crutch

There is absolutely no proof of this. And besides, they did it in the actual tournament and no one got in trouble. You're free to waste your own time, but don't waste Nintendo's time having to toss out your bogus reports.

t. rapid (3rd most bullshit weapon in the game) player

Whoops.

Well congrats, you're right. You get no prize though because I have none to give.

Callie's a hard worker!

Marie's a gross slob!

The Jet Squelcher

One fag's video saying "you can totally get banned for this guys cause someone could report you!" is not proof.

>goo crutcher
>not a crutch

I'm thinking of using these for miiverse posts, just need to convert them to Black and White somehow

I want a woomy to eat me!

Man the grind to level 10 fuckin sucks.

I don't even report for squidbagging, but maybe I should start doing so because of how paranoid you idiots are about it

what the fug
stop playing this game now mang

Find that app everyone uses to convert images to dot pictures.

Sounds like one heck of an idea. Will be sure to Fresh! them if I happen to see any.

Octobrush it's the crutch brush and you know it. You have to be really shit if you can't deal with the Inkbrushes.

Brella is only a threat to rollers and chargers, it takes it a lot to splat distant opponents.

How much HP does Brella have? Can you just gun it down?

>Tfw I keep forgetting to try and incorporate the shield function into my strategy

The Octobrush has no range and only shitters still complain about it. The game is a month old for Christ's sake.

wow zun got a lot better at drawing since TH16

lol

Add a report option for low-quality posts.

>dislike fart fetishists
>can't get over how useful toxic mist is for rain maker
>can't stop associating the two

...thank you, user.
Now I also can't stop associating the two.

>he doesn't want Marie to bust ass in his face

Sounds like you have a problem

I want to bust in Marie's ass though.

I'd love to be able to block people from showing up in my plaza. I want art, not people being toxic to one another about stupid shit all the time. If I want that I'd go play Overwatch again

The thing is that Octobrush IS a crutch'd Inkbrush, it has been like that since the first game, it's just that for some reason a lot of people have find out about it in the sequel.
>More Range than Inkbrush
>More Damage than Inkbrush
>Takes less imputs per second than the Inkbrush to swing at max.

Why not both?

now you are speaking my language

I wouldn't mind just plain busting her ass. She's one spankable squid.

People here know what a crutch weapon is right?

It helps BAD players but hinders GOOD ones.

If a weapon helps both bad and good it's not a crutch its just fucking overpowered.

ink resist maybe since it takes 1 main 3 subs to get the same ink resist from Splatoon 1. Gonna finish my shoes when Splatfest is around since I can get discount ink resist chunks

>mfw winning SZ in overtime when they were ahead by 20 seconds

is fart fetishism going to be the next notmiiverse trend?

Go for it, at least I can report that more earnestly.

>about to lose rainmaker since the enemy pushed to the goal already
>kill rainmaker and wipe the enemy team
>pop the rainmaker shield
>wait for all of them to come
>swim around the long way with the rainmaker straight to their base for a comeback victory
the sad part is that if they just used superjump to go back to base they would've killed me prob

We can only hope

There is no greater feeling in this game than slam dunking squiddos with a Dynamo Roller. It just FEELS powerful.

It feels slow as fuck, it better be powerful

Actually, how is the vertical flick with the Dynamo? Does it take a year to charge up before it shoots across the whole map?

I hope so, just so I can tell retards "What's wrong it's not stopping you from playing the game don't hate :^)"

I spectated a Rainmaker that went to time. 1 left vs 4 left.
Both teams were so close.

The same amount of time it takes a Squiffer to fully charge

you will literally land on the ground before you flick

>winning SZ in overtime when they were ahead by 20 seconds and we had 40 second penalty
I don't know how we did it, we were getting destroyed that whole match until the last seconds, then we miraculously took the zone when overtime began.
That was the most intense match I ever had.

>derank to S+0
>every win is now worth 1.5

t-thanks game, you're alright in my books

>Agent 3 sits on and braps in your face
>pass out from the smell and can't play the game
Oh but it is

>saying anything about it being more than a joke is the same as outing yourself as a sick fuck
it's brilliant

And it wouldn't stop me from playing and enjoying the game. Furfags and Trans don't phase me and fartfags are small time compared to them.

Please god no. We do not need more degenerate shit

Nah, cute squid girls will be the next trend, starting now and forever.

I want to use the "They're really gross, aren't they?" one but I know they'll take it personally
I'll do another tonight

STOP THIS