FWD+Auto=FUN

What are the absolute funnest cars to drive that come with an automatic transmission and are front wheel drive?

Gay

Probably an integra.

or a really juiced up prelude ? Not sure. The GT eclipse was 265hp FWD, surely it was as fun as you could get in FWD.

I guessing the newest Civic Si isnt auto tranny?

Make sure you get the 4 cyl instead of the v6!

For American cars I'm gonna throw the Oldsmobile Aurora in the ring
FWD
L47 V8 based off the Northstar, 250hp @ 5600
2 tons

Ford Taurus SHO?

Olds Alero had a 170HP V6 and managed to get around 30mpg highway

GTI

Yeah you don't wanna be a tree killing redneck driving a nasty V6

Mk6 Jetta 2.5L tiptronic pretty cheap too

2010 Ford Focus SES

It was a loaner car for a month after some azn bitch totaled my Benz driving her daddy's SUV into my front end. It showed me that Ford learned their lesson and quit building shitheaps for burgers who wouldn't be able to spot the difference.

That or a impala SS w/5.3 L V8

Suspension and steering is boat-tier but it’s pretty fun to hoon around for fun

First gen Dodge/Plymouth Neons are a a blast to drive. I learned how to drive in one, they have a surprising amount of power for effectively being the K-Car of the 1990s

>V8
>FWD

That sounds like it'd be a bitch to drive, user. All that power and weight up front sitting sideways over the axle

Don't worry the transmission flies apart if you rev it.

>too soy to handle a little torque steer

A Combine.

A Jetta TSI

I think this is what also happened to the early 80s Cadillac Eldorados and Sevilles once they switched to FWD

You're a total mongoloid if you think torque steer is an acceptable part of the driving experience! If you weren't such a bugman you'd know that Audi and Renault removed torque steer from their FWD cars by mounting the motors longitudinally (like a FR car) and using equal length half-shafts. Fuck off with your deluxe AWD Honda Accord

One of these bad boys, give it a little gas, then stomp on the reverse pedal for some backwards wheelie action

corolla 4age
camry v6

Renaultsport Clio 200
Golf GTi DSG
Leon Cupra R DSG

Golf GTI

>camry v6
front right tire worn from entering intersections
honda rafaga mm8
15CV also

Too bad it looks like a mini Ford 500 which is the blandest and most forgettable car made this century. I have a '13 Focus with a 5-speed manual and it's pretty fun to drive.

unironically this

Ford Focus hatch FTW, good mpg, young boy ebrake slides

Surprised no V6 Accord suggestion

Honda Prelude, 190 HP 4 banger.

>Most fun FWD automatic
A cheap piece of shit that you don't care about demolishing. It's amazing how much you can have in a Ford Taurus when you give zero fucks about its well being.

2.0 turbo Hyundai Sonata

Not even joking, it makes 270hp on paper but I've dynoed it at 291 in Sport mode and it actually handles sharply despite being comfy.

Regal GS or anything with the FF 3.8 SC (Monte Carlo SS+SC is a popular one)
Taurus SHO
Pre-Northstar 90s DeVille or if you want a bigblock FWD, the Eldorado
Any number of automatic FF tarbo import cars

>benz
Deserved it.

Why? All the shitty rude drivers I encounter are driving Audis, BMWs, Priuses or Kias if poorfags.

Weird because all the shitty drivers are that plus Mercedes-Benz drivers. Covering much?

I dont think that combination and fun belong together user.

but audi is a poorfag car?

Old people and families drive Mercs where I live. Only times I see shit Merc drivers are when it's AMG stuff.

Have one.

Couldn't possibly recommend it more. It's insanely fun to drive, takes modification well, has a big aftermarket scene and super practical to boot

>He doesn't maximise torque and bump steer, and have 20 degrees of toe out, so driving in either a straight line or any sort of corner involves wrestling the car
Soyoboyosoyoboyo

Heh nothin personnel kiddo

Suicide is the answer

hakumai

It's comfy. 285hp with the v6 helps.

But just so you plebs don't get confused, I use the accord strictly as a grocery getter.