>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

TO ALL KENSEIS!!!!!

Remember to shill as much as you can for wardenbto get that halfsword unblockable attack from wolf momma!

>highlander is such a beta he hoverhands

Fantasy Factions when

>Got me chuckling in bed
Damn it user, I'm supposed to be tired not laughing at threads

>Apollyon in the background
Holy shit

Hopefully never.

>they made Apollyon
>loads of cool moves with variety
>they then decided warden was fine with top light and SB
I'll never understand how they thought this was okay.

Should I grab premium packs or weapon packs if I'm looking for one specific weapon piece?

I've had cases where premium packs just drop armor all over my face, like some kind of teal bukkake session, and it's a weapon piece I'm looking for

because the campaign was made separate from multiplayer

They unironically expected """combos""" and side lights to be viable.

Well highlander reuses phase one Apollyons "charge up" heavies in his offence stance. They clearly aren't separate anymore. No excuse for them not to give warden and orochi some of their respective boss attacks.

the reason why they arent doing it right now is because ubisoft is shit at balance and w/e else

>warden
>combos
>light into heavy and double light into heavy
There's no way they could have thought that was acceptable. I'm convinced they made warden first and used him to test the basic mechanics out and forgot to give him more moves once the moves on to other characters.

Are you me?

I'm hoping they do it after or during season 4. Doubt it but hey.

>Warden gets guaranteed SB after side heavy

Discuss

Seems usable until an user takes a better one!

No, no more SB stuff. Give us wolf mommas halfswording unblockable, and maybe a new chain or some shit.

>entire enemy team of brand new players
>don't want to crush them and turn them away from the game
>also don't want to loose
what do?

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Crush them only moderately

Raw heavy time, you'll still win and they might learn the basics of parrying.

No thank you, I'm so fucking sick of shoulder bash being my only unique option.

No, they really said they were surprised that people were able to parry heavies consistently.
Their playtesters are apparently garbage or lazy or both.

Pick a class you never played and have fun. I never played law or bezerker. Despite being a knight since beta, law was something totally different and just using him during free weekend, gave the noobies the illusion of success.

>playing glad
>fighting ultra turtle warlord
>beat their ass with toe stabs

What a wonderful time to be alive.

Jesus Christ, even then though warden has next to jack shit, same for conq. Shame the guy that made Apollyons move set didn't tell the guy that designed warden to fuck off.

I screen shotted this, I'll be coming around noon tomorrow. Thanks, It would be nice to play with a club instead of 4man(always on gears now)

Zerker or cent, bros. Which one would be worthier to learn as a new player?

Zerk

Zerker

Zerk is way more forgiving and rewarding to learn.

Cent has a bad habit of melting into a puddle of INCREDIBILIS if you make a mistake because he has the second lowest durability in the game (lowest if you factor in feats).

Don't listen to these fags
They just want you to suffer. Play cent hes fun and has a ton of options compared to a character that just feints 500 times and lights every once in awhile.

>metallinejuvenile

Yeah man I love all of cents great openers like
>
And
>
But let's not forget
>

>bronzebaby

>Get the two whiff charged heavy off as cent

Nigger you have the entire history of the universe to see that shit coming

To be fair, it's not like any character in Cent's tier has many openers either

>Warden
Raw SB, top light into SB, or ZA, the first of which is a terrible idea, the second and third of which are invalidated by reaction guard, making the Warden's only hope to actually get momentum going is using top light to stuff enemy attacks
>Ken
Helm splitter or his dodge attacks, or if you're LEGENDARY enough, actually using grasping pounce with superior block. The first two options are good ways to eat a top heavy or worse
>Shin
Raw kick, which is an open invitation to get fucked in the mouth

And so on

Cent has no openers, but neither does anyone in his tier

Am i retarded for maining my valk still?
Should i just switch to Gladiator?

>aluminumtot

Glad has all of Valk's flaws alongside a more interesting and useful disabler option (the spear sweep is just a good way to fuck your entire team over and can be seen coming a mile away), and a stronger deflect.

Valk's doable on console though.

Glad is the much better stick poker.

I've only completed 3 matches today, but disconnected from my 6th just now. "Luckily" all of the disconnects were in the first 10 seconds or so but holy fuck this is getting annoying.
I really just don't understand how the connection can be this bad in any game, even Halo 3 10 fucking years ago was better than this.
My guess is enemies are quitting when they see my teams ilvl, I keep getting matched with super high level teammates against enemies who are still below Rep 1.

>go up 6 levels in one game
what the fuck did I just do?

>silversprog

Completed loads of orders in that one match?

The first few levels of a Rep have really low XP requirements. Complete 2-4 Daily/Contract orders in a Dom match at once and you will probably gain a lot of levels.

for whatever reason I think the season 3 update made it like, 5x worse, at least for me.
I mean, I got disconnects once in a while before, but after the season 3 update it's literally 8 out of 10 games that I either get kicked from or fail to join in the first place.

New players don't know how to dodge, you ding dong

>brassboy###
At least an Xboner will admit he's a kid though.

Yes. Go main kensei now you dumpster diver.

>tungstentyke

At this point in the game, what's better, Defense or Debuff resistance?

Debuff resistance is a must.

>ironinfant

Defense should always be as close to 0% as possible, debuff resistance is generally better. The real question is, do you prefer Stamina stats to Debuff Resistance? On someone like Highlander or Conqueror, Stamina Regen and Reduction are probably far better.

Debuff resistance, Defense Penetration almost completely invalidates Defense while Debuff Resistance has hilarious, unforeseen effects that you wouldn't be able to guess from its name

>Half the treads ferrosfetus shit posting
Stop posting your gamertag for fuck sake.

>all of these people that don't remember the original memes

Fuck shoulder bash and anything related to it, I want to use my fucking sword.

>assuming that participating in a new meme means the old meme has been forgotten
also
>claiming he knows the "old meme" but fails to substantiate with evidence
It's alright leadlad, we're just joking around with ya

This turbo slut comes and slaps your ass. Says she wants to show you her "horse"
What do

I have a solution: Warden's moveset doesn't change, however her arm armor pieces have their models modified so that the pauldrons are now swords

Maybe I should actually log on and play with the club

It's been a while alkalineminor

>zerker gets side heavy from a heavy parry
>chained top heavy on a light parry
>Great wall splat punish
>hyper armor heavies
>fastest lights in the game after a fient
>crazy OOS parry/GB punish
>great deflect
I really don't get why people say he's shit, all he needs is for his chained top heavy to be unblockable and I'd say he's a really nicely rounded out assassin.

I hate shoulder bash and have hated it since beta, which is gay since I main warden. Just give warden new shit. I like the half swording idea people keep throwing around but no matter what just let us fucking stab people with our swords point. It's there for a reason.

He's "shit" because he has no hard openers or free damage.

Please stop replying to me with shitposts.

>Princess (male)

Where did this meme start? I mean I first saw it in the Dark Souls threads, referring to Gwyndolin, and I see variants of it used in this general, but I can't for the life of me identify where it came from

Start shilling for warden to get Apollyons unblockable halfsword thrust then, we need to get the devs on this shit. Frame it as taking power away from SB to get leddit on board if need be.

It's mostly fags in denial who think fucking a little boy in a dress isn't gay, and straight up fags and trannies trying to "convert" people unashamedly.

Ctrl+alt+del my way out of there

>just said they don't know old memes
wew

Once the defence meta changes go through he'll be great. He's got a really nice kit.

>Warden has no thrusts outside of executions despite using a sword specialized for thrusting

Meanwhile, Kensei has multiple thrusts in his moveset despite the fact that Ken's sword is pretty much only good for draw cuts

She's turbo for a reason
:)

It must be done.

Warden's heavies should all be thrusts

Also Warden should be able to soft feint heavies into a false edge cut light

Discuss

>Highlander halfswords by default even though a sword of his size would fucking maim his hand, no matter how ((skilled)) the inbred is with it - not to mention the lack of gloves

literally why did they think it was okay to give Highlander halfsword lights/CC? they should've stuck with the brute attacks for him and I would've been fine

something something male succubus

Make me, aluminumadolescent

Leadlad

Stick to the plan.

Oh thank christ I finally know where it came from

Based user

Warden's first heavy should be as it is now, but the second one should be halfsworded.

ansel is the best desu

FALSE EDGE CUTS ARE SO SEXY THOUGH

I consider Zerker to be one of the most infuriating characters to fight as is. His lights after feints are more or less instant and he gets SO much damage off a guard break or parry that actually attacking him is an absurd risk. Heavies, lights, guard breaks and pretty much all offensives moves aren't just risky, they're suicide.

It's fine, we push hard enough we can force Roman to get the copy and paste tool out and give warden Apollyons flashy yet practical half sword thrust. I'd be damn happy with that and CC as wardens only halfsword moves.

They are, but the devs are lazy, we start small with a simple copy and paste job. We get that then we can go for more/other characters.

Why do all of Valks attacks track through dodges? So fucking annoying.

ai dominion is so mind numbingly dull
why cant ubisoft make leveling less garbage
they dont even need to increase the leveling xp, just give hero specific challenges (kill with executions as x, do this x many times, etc) that give a lot of xp, and there you go

>Reflex Guard literally isn't long enough to block a heavy you see coming
Seriously, why is this shit allowed? I'm actively being punished for my reaction time just because I'm playing an assassin

>blocking a raw heavy

Porque

It wouldn't even be hard for them, I'd do it without pay. They use the same skeleton/rig, so the animations fit like a glove.

You have access to deflect and dodge attacks.

Other than dev user passing it on, what's the best way for us to push this?

Addendum to this:

I hate how Zerker sounds, I hate how ugly he is, and I hate the autism dance all Zerker mains insist on doing all the time. He's not fun to fight under any circumstance because all you are doing is trying to predict where his next instant light will come from, and any attempts to attack him will result in eating absolutely INSANE damage, even if you do a "safe" attack like a Kensei's long ranged heavies. He feels ridiculously overbuffed at the moment, like some sort of PK with more extreme levels of power once you learn him.

The fact that every single Zerker plays exactly the same with the exact same routine of attacks doesn't help.

>Heavy
>FEINT INTO LIGHT
>Light hands
>Do a heavy
>FEINT INTO GUARD BREAK

Repeat ad infinitum. They never change from this routine, ever, but there's not a lot you can do about it because attempting to attack during their routine results in eating a niggersack of damage, and 400ms lights are nearly impossible to parry reliably.

Invading Ubisoft offices.

reddit

yeah, you know what it is ;)______