vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HS Global Games Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7CBt4IsvS9NeXBIINfxWH2ysPRpMnsjffVpSVW4OzlDe6-g/viewform?usp=sf_link
wiki.teamliquid.net/hearthstone/CN_vs_NA_Challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top 100 for quest rogue needs to be unnerfed

I like that pic but Medivh girl still has a mannish face.

I have Pyros and Jaina. Should I make a sindragosa for elemental mage or should I start making a meta deck?

>he doesn't want to fuck dudes

sounds gay

actually, when playing control im more annoyed of the jade mehanic than ultimate infestation.

sindragosa isn't exactly required for it

No. Just make a anti aggro Elemental mage and snipe all the anti aggro decks.

Fuck Ben Brode and fuck Team 5

>play control warrior with n'zoth against warlock
>lich king dk card steals my n'zoth
>literally cannot kill him anymore because hurr llifesteal darkbomb hero power xD

Jade didn't change from last expansion. Last expansion had both control pally and taunt warrior going toe to toe vs Jade druids even without geist. Now both have fallen off immensely due to UI so I have no idea how you think jade is more annoying than UI.

I have play 10 combo cards and 50 rogue cards quests so I made a shit deck with 90% class cards. I came back for the expansion today so I'm down at rank 20 and I just lost to a guy that didn't have a single non-basic card

He BM'd the shit out of me

>play random card
>win

cool game

welcome to rogue

Looks like /hsg/ is somewhat clean. Good job, lads.

it is if you want to have fun

eh, dk jaina and getting meme shit off that discover elemental is more than enough

Fucking weebs, I hate you so very much.

go to your local fireside gatherings, haven't you watched the fireside propaganda that team 5 has been pushing?

>camel carrying a full load of straw just fine
>put a little bit more straw on it
>camel's back breaks
OMG ultimate infestation is totally what control struggles most with am I right dudes!!! This is good game analysis

>just need 1 card to win
>never fucking draw it

tutors when

Why is Jaraxxus treated as a minion but the DKs aren't?

You're not alone fighting the filth, brother.

where do you think we are

I'd like to begin this announcement by thanking every single user here in /hsg/. We've put together some really great tournaments over the past year and have even gotten attention from Blizzard themselves to become a sponsored tournament. If this happens, then you can expect to see "Choose Your Champion" pages on the official HS page featuring actual anons from this very thread

This October we take the next step in what I believe to be the third large-scale formalized challenge between Veeky Forums and Reddit, the /hsg/ - r/hearthstone "Brawl Innahall".

Over the past few weeks the /hsg/ tournament administration and I have contacted moderators from r/hearthstone and they have agreed to a gentleman's challenge between our two sites. Both sides will be fielding two teams of 5, one EU and one NA, and compete on two separate weekends in October. Format will be Bo5 Conquest (hoping to change that to Bo3 to save on time) and the mods have even agreed to pin their announcement of the tournament, AND our unique cardban rules.

If you would like to sign up for the /hsg/ Team Draft to potentially represent our 200-man general against the 45,000 strong r/hearthstone, please fill out the form below and contact me on Bnet: AxolotlAndy#1798

Sign-up Form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7CBt4IsvS9NeXBIINfxWH2ysPRpMnsjffVpSVW4OzlDe6-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

You may now return to your scheduled shitting on Druids and Benposting.

>look at vS chart
>jade druid have dominating winrate against control pally and taunt warrior

????

because jaraxxus is a minion and the DKs aren't

Jade would be fine with Geist in the meta and if they didn't have the ability to ramp and cycle so fast so yes UI is the broken shit here. Fuck off Ben.

Would Ultimate Infestation be balanced if it was in any class other than druid? Since nobody else can play it on turn 6

who the fuck is the middle one .

bait?

make it a rogue card for prep memes

Yes. Ultimate infestation in a vacuum is pretty balanced. It is not when it is coupled with innervate and ramp which the Druid has.

moroes

Last knights of the frozen throne pack I'm opening

what's in the box

bls jaina

>exodia mage drawing 10 cards in 2 turns
Pls no

Would Geist be good if it was 4 mana with less stats?

The worst dragon knight

prince#3

Some clarification on cardbans, there will be 14 total for the Standard Format. 5 for our team, 5 for Reddit's, 2 decided by /hsg/ popular vote, and 2 decided by r/hearthstone popular vote.

It would be balanced for every class that isn't druid

sheeeiit.

By turn 10 if you allow Exodia mage to keep his ice block up and spend the whole turn drawing cards, you already lost the game. Exodia only benefits from the 5 card draw and 5 armor gain. The 5 damage and 5/5 body means jackshit.

I think it'd be outright bad in priest, which doesn't usually want to draw 5 cards in a turn. It might be interesting in hunter.

Spreading plague and Ultimate infestation are getting banned. Might as well get that over and done with.

>draw like a god
>lose anyway

I know not how Reddit will ban their cards, but the idea right now for the team is to ban stuff that will crop up when Druid is hit hard by the probably bans on their end. Shit like Murloc Pally and Priest in general.

It's 400 dust because I don't enjoy playing druid

Why dont they do a reverse hall of fame and put some of the old expansion cards into standard?

because they can also just re-print them! easy money, goy

I would sign up but I refuse to craft another UI or malfurion DK to compete so I won't be signing up for this tournament.

na cucks asleep?

here's your legendary bro

i've literally not seen this played once

Why does this cost 6 mana

I have it but i'm afraid to dust it because that means I could get it again instead of something I actually want

I got it off sindragosa
Good times
Otherwise it is 400 dust once you decide to stop opening KoFT packs.

I think Barnes and Raza would be fair bans to prevent the more bullshit parts of priest without outight killing the class off.

I rather ban Druid and Pally then target Priest. Priest vs Priest can lead to fantastic meme matches with archbishop which I would love watching.

raza isnt even a problem the new spells are just too good

is odds i leave this general and game forever

So seriously why doesn't this cost 3 mana? it would still be terrible.

Congrats you are finally free

I have freed you

>UI
Probably getting banned
>Malfurion
Probably getting banned

Regardless, we're going to need a lineup of diverse decks in order to swiss army knife our way to victory. This is a team battle, not a bog-standard tournament.

Raza yeah, but idk about Barnes.

Paladin is on the potential team's shitlist right now because it will consume the tournament if left un-checked.

Has anyone tried the Malygos Druid set up? Kind of want to craft malygos to try it out.

Also curios about Aggro Druid with Finja/Murloc Package?

Is it Bo5 similar to how the HCG country tournament is ran. Or is it Bo5 x 5 for each of the players.

Haven't tried it in the current meta but Malygos is a great card to have just in case.

Aggro Druid's speed is too much for any Finja shenanigans, so I think that it'd be a bad move to put the fish people there.

We're going for a format closer to the NA-CN challenge: wiki.teamliquid.net/hearthstone/CN_vs_NA_Challenge

However the individual series' might be shortened to Bo3's to save on time and stress for our streamer, as an entire day is a Bo9.

i tried playing him (1 of my 2 legos in 60 packs). it becomes apparent real quick that 1. you can't freeze a card on your board without using a real shitty card and 2. opponents have nothing worth copying in this meta. seriously, what is there to copy? a 7/7 jade, a high rolled y'sharaaj, or a murloc warleader? if he copied stuff to your board, he'd MIGHT be worth the mana cost and complete trash stats. ice breaker is the only good thing in frost shaman so far.

Seems fun. I hope you find 5 guys brave and good enough to take on the cocksuckers of Reddit.

>your options for decks this expansion are druid, murloc pally, or quest mage

good meta

Current sign-up tally thusfar:
14 NA
6 EU

We really need more EU talent, but I'm gonna re-post my announcement tomorrow afternoon, as most of the euros are probably asleep right now.

This. I've never gotten so bored of new content so fast. Is anyone playing anything fun?

>hgg finals today
>literally no one cares

which wild deck do i play to let everyone know im an intellectual who can play this game on a level most will never be able understand even 1% off

>hs
>intellectual

Miracle Rogue, losing has never felt so fancy.

0-3?

you have a tar creeper so 3-3

No it isn't. It is 25-26

~3-3

How can you guys play this game without beating your meat to every card that gets played?

This and Kabal Crystal Runner get me hard as a fucking rock.

good thing her play animation takes awhile

pirate warrior

I used to play Smite so I'm all jerked out.

>play 15 cards in one turn
>each a thoughtful decision with reasoning behind them and calculations about the possible outcomes and risk
>lose anyway

real talk if blizz wanted to make money they wouldnt make the alternate rogue hero worse than valeera and they would put tyrande on sale again especially now that priests are viable

ARE YOU SURE?

>get out of rank 20
>winrate becomes 100%

anyone care to explain why the fuck murloc paladin ether top decks everything they need or has in hand everything they need and still has cards in their hand despite playing 2 minions every turn?

"oh no, i'm late for school" kabal crystal runner says as she runs with a piece of toast in her mouth

Fish People need no explanation. They'll

>golden animation has her knees shaking
so god damn cute

They'll take what's yours and make it theirs.

Fuck me lol.

They are the Jade Druid slayers, granted their power by God himself.

It was on that Thursday in October, the Light bestowed its power upon the Fish People.

They were no longer conquerors of the Un'goro forests, they were the crusade against the Druid Blight; The Ultimate Infestation.

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE FISH

murloc paladin is healthy though
theres no bullshit rng other than draws involved and you know exactly what theyre going for

Im just a rank 9 scrub but I still see people letting me build a board and choosing to go face then I play megasaur and wipe board

they let you get away with everything