Suffering every day.

>hit the pothole doing 30mph, max speed of my v8 chevy truck
>truck giggles
>my balls jiggle
>chug the rest of my steele reserve 40oz and return to my 20 acres
>cry myself to sleep spooning my AR

such is blue collar life in the southern sticks

tell me more about the ar

not much to brag about. just a smith and wesson sport 2.
put a new stock and grip on it since this pic but it basically looks the same aside from them being OD green. The new pistol grip has a compartment in it.
Gunna stick a an m4-72 compensator on it soon, but debating on upgrading my 92fs first.
pistol pictured is my s&w shield.
ive got about a million other guns

oh, there you go mate, forgot i had this pic

a free jamski for ye too
youtube.com/watch?v=IKniXABsUeE

What year truck? Answer truthfully, you WILL be judged based on this decision, and there is a correct range of answers.

03 cateye silverado in victory red
bought her mint off an old man i work with who retired and bought himself a new white colorado.
full stock, 150k mi on chassy and 85k on new motor, replaced from some kind of recall, cant recall (hehe) what it was though.
Interior is perfecto. Before he sold it to me he replaced the fuel pump, brakes, and put brand new michelins on it thinking he was going to drive it for a while. paid 5k
judge me

im pretty tired but i wont sleep until you judge me as mentioned.
please come back eventually. not too soon though, this fine bottom shelf canadian isnt going to drink itself

*stares at u and target fixates my way into a new set of wheels*

>nicks you're oilpan

People running that low don't care about performance anyway, what's a little loss of lubrication going to do wrong with their sikk whip?

I use to work for the city patching those nigger holes shoveling 2 tons of asphalt by shovel into pot holes show a little respect you faggots

how about doing it right the first time so it doesnt happen you fucking asshole

Are you suggesting we show positive reinforcement to potholes?

they will need a flatbed to make it to the hardpark meet

Im wide enough....
Rips off the fucking exhaust clear off my 2j

based

>only rubs a little bit

>5k
>silverado

You got jiped

*dislodges eps cable*

pishht.....
nothin personil potholete

This kills the forks.

>juke

>road in front of house used to be cobblestone
>they simply paved a thin layer of asphalt on top
>of course no proper substance jointing, gets torn out easily
>ripped up sections everywhere

Imagine turning on your personal computer and logging into Veeky Forums to post this hahahahahahahahaha

Unironically end your life

are you stupid?
forks are made to absorb bumps, you put more stress on it when brakeing from 200 something kmh down to 70 than when you would jump it like that

Fucking fake.

The Rez is 42 oz these days

2/10

Get some .30 caliber you dorito munching fag. Manlets buy ARs to feel badass. Men buy battle rifles because they feel right.

*lincoln towncars over u*

*BADUMP*

Imagine driving a Juke and bragging about ground clearance

Kek

Is this the legendary 4 Chan "bait" I have heard so much about? How hilarious, this anonymous poster accuses others of having issues caused by owning "cuckboxes", but himself, owns a Nissan Juke.

Imagine falling for bait

Thanks for the (you)s boys. I actually drive a beat to shit Cherokee that needs a rear main seal.

>MFW I don't feel a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=N5sTTfCppLQ

>american roads

>Be Ohio
>Fed & State Highways well maintained
>Comfy County back roads well maintained
>Roads and neighborhoods in Townships are great
>City Roads are SHIT.
>Cities are all run by Dems, roads not repaved for 20+ years, all money goes to "Dem Programs!"
>Stopped at a city between Cinci and Columbus, the roads are past being potholes, the roads are literally just rutted out gravel and mud
>hit a chunk of loose asphalt, blew out a tire.

>this damage control
sure you do own a cherokee.

Why do democrats not care about infrastructure and the well-being of own community?

They'd rather cater tax dollars to the over-inflated city unions, worthless vanity projects, and like I said "Dem Programs!"

In my area the water and sewers are all well over 100 years old, the State is saying the city needs to replace the pipes at a cost of $130 Million... money the city doesn't have. Cuz the city is basically bankrupt. The city then makes the excuse that the roads are shit because there's no point to put down new asphalt when they're going to have to dig up the roads to replace the pipes.
So we got a "chicken and egg" quandry, won't fix the roads because the underground pipes, can't do the underground pipes because don't have the money. Result everything is shit.

Meanwhile, the cities gone on a hiring binge adding like 200 new employees in the bureaucracy side, all the Union city employees just got raises, golden tier health insurance, they built a new downtown parking facility but it's only for city employees. Come spring they'll do the vanity projects, like sponsoring some hideous "Art" thing or build another $50K bus stop for the hobos to sleep in... nevermind that the city owns/operates a homelss shelter that is vacant that cost like a Quarter Mil a year. Oh, and now here they want to start a program of ripping out all the lighted intersections and start putting in roundabouts.

And the city council, that has like 1 token Republican, are otherwise all anti-Trump "Sanctuary City" Dems, they do all this shit in secret, that by the time it hits facebook or the news, it's too late.

Dems do this shit on "Feelz"
Meanwhile I can look over at townships run by Republicans, who do things based on budget sheets, and those places are all in the green, have business's and shopping, and generally aren't shit.

I got to save up cash and move.

>hurr republicans care about roads!
>all their states are simply swampy southern shitholes that never get any frost

>all their states are simply swampy southern shitholes that never get any frost
Says the liberal coastie faggot that's never left his shithole.

*jumps over*
heh, nothing personnel... kiddo

"Damn the city gotta fix this shit"

*breaks in half*
heh, nothing personnel... kiddo

>tfw new jersey
even in the sparsely populated south jersey the roads are shit

>complains about shoveling 2 tons of anything
unless it's cow shit you shouldn't complain. 2 tons a day is nothing

>Honda
lol
>one image only
lol!!!!!

>One if the many main streets downtown used to be brick
>Pave thin layer of Michigan quality™ asphalt over 2000 y/o brick

Guess the city.

>2000yo brick
>USA

The only correct choice

>merely pretending

Every street in shittsburgh

Don't know who this dude is, original juke guy here. I actually memed you guys, I drive a 2015 Nissan versa

*swerves so the pothole goes between the wheels*

Adrian?

Detroit

imagine claiming your retardation was only pretense

Ya, mich Ave by the train station.

Not related: southern side of west Jeff that leads to downriver as well.

tfw you drive over potholes on purpose so they become bigger potholes

Devilish/10

That's really not that bad, at least you can avoid it. Some of the roads near me have so many potholes from this winter, that you have to choose what ones to hit, because there is no clear path.

I'd aim for it, my rims are already bent to hell, maybe this will hit one of the high points and make them slightly more round again.

>33/9.5/16

youtube.com/watch?v=3KPYIaks1UY

Careful OP. I got banned once by a janitor for making a *blocks your path* post once.

*WHACK*
:'(

Been to Ottawa recently?

They try pretty hard to fix the holes but new ones open up all over after every big thaw, about 15 new ones on my daily commute showed up this week

Vid related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ

> Be engineer for a massive road construction company
> See pothole
> Swerve around it
> Spend the next five minutes thinking how I'd fix it

One of the reasons a lot of inner-city roads are hot trash even in decent neighborhoods is the fact that buses are run all the time on them, giving them potholes. Compounding this is that many were never properly engineered to begin with, just layers of asphalt over dirt roads and who knows what else (old railroad/trolley tracks, brick, etc.)

Swerve and pray.

JackHammer it square, patch it with hot mix, crackseal it in two months. Problem is no city in the rust belt can afford to commit that much time and manpower to every single pothole, so at best they get the debris cleared out of them, and are tacked and filled with some dubiuos cold mix or "recycled" asphalt.

>driving to work in big city
>notice big pothole on side-street has been patched (work in industrial area)
>already starts to depress as a pothole within a week

Yeah. Trouble is in Winter temporary fixes like shoveling in coldmix is often the best you can do. Can't solve the problem properly until Spring when the base course is dry enough to work on it.

But they have time and money to paint fucking queer flags on the sidewalk crossings.

Yeah that's cold mix, stuff is basically like rice crispy treats. It doesn't ever truly cure, so water and traffic wears it down and breaks it apart in short order, it's only really ideal for perfectly dry low traffic usage. But winter is never really ideal for street maintenance.

A politician vanity will always take precedence over actual maintenance, usual just to shut them up so that real work can get back on track.

Yah they patched it during a time when there were showers almost every day.