What does Veeky Forums think of bodykits?

What does Veeky Forums think of bodykits?

Am I a fag for buying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/i/282762964598?chn=ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>who cares what others think

but imo some are nice, and some are excessive. I'd opt for it as long as I take care of my car, otherwise its a waste of money.

body kits (or aero kits) can be cool. But most people (like you) have no taste or any idea what you are buying so you buy cheap/easy to find shit, which in turn looks like shit.

pic related is the JDM version of your car and has a kit that does not look like shit. Its also modified in a not shit way. put your stock bumper back on. Sell your car and buy a civic you faggot.

Clean your fucking headlights.

yes
>/thread

>4 doors

>your car looks like shit
>this shitty looking car is much better

Tried to clean them already. I even put on a clear coat, probably fucked them up for good

if you're using one of those kits that need a power tool it's gonna take awhile to buff out the rough sanding, i'm talking like 15 minutes of constant sanding each lens

What happened to you...what made you so bitter?

Use bug spray and a coarse piece of fabric, can work wonders. Do it a few times too.

Ones designed with aerodynamics in mind are cool. Form-over-function ricer trash is not.

OEM JDM TRD looks GOOD

"That's not a bad bumper I gues-"
>Enlarge Image
>Tape
>Primer
>Not even put on all the way

You're a faggot alright, but not because you bought the bumper

It's a duraflex bumper, which if you know duraflex, is a shit fiberglass body kit company. I'm having trouble getting them mounted correctly

I found the front and rear bumpers to my car on craigslist for 100 bucks so wasn't a bad deal, even if the fitment is shit

yes

MATTE KITS NEVER LOOK GOOD, desu

haven't painted it yet, just getting the fitment correct.

Side note, I actually painted the car using Rustoleum semi-gloss black

ebay.com/i/282762964598?chn=ps

just get these like every other 2gs modder

because of the rest of the acronyms in your post i read GOOD as an acronym and thought for a few seconds what you meant

keep telling yourself that.

wrong, your dumb ass probably just googles "body kits" and uses those terrible examples.

Little pricey. I was thinking about retrofitting some projectors in mine instead

Show us then. I don't think I've ever seen an aftermarket bodykit that doesn't look like boy-racer or like cheap shit.

>187 for pair of lightts
>too pricey
>wants to retrofit projectors instead

that front bumper looks like shit