Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/The_Rumble_of_Malboro#Notable_Units
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get in here BE bros!

FFT is shit

It didn't occur to me until after I posted that I could do someone BESIDES Terra.

>previous general soon to be deleted
>BE general still goin strong

>20 posts in 5 hours
>strong

how do I unlink a BE account from my facebook, or do I need to make a new facebook account for every account I decide to keep?

There are defintely enough posters in this general to keep one up. But there's no real point to it since these threads don't go THAT fast.

LEAVE MARLBORO TO ME

Ignorance indeed.

Oh, according to this we missed the Figaro brothers' birthday.

ara

>3349 hp
lol
enjoy getting killed twice a turn

stupidly posed this at the end of a dying thread

>do some hypotheticals on the BE unit calc
>with just 3 more farmed TMs my A2 could get to 1146 attack and 6k health

Jeez. Goodbye, Fryevia.

how many TM's does she need to get imperil?

I have a Zargabaath to do that for her. He had a lot of free turns anyway.

Every banner is going to be half garbage as long as it's not a fest, where it's like 1/4 garbage. You just have to pick one and hold your nose. Neither one is bad.

>level 80

That's kind of my issue. I don't mind garbage if its something I can work with. I would have no problem if the garbage is an SSB for a character I love for whom I have no relics. I'm one of those off-meta shitters that uses characters I like that aren't 'good' over meta characters that can fuck off.

Welp time for bed. You should go to bed too, so you don't miss the eclipse tomorrow.

It's only 10PM here, I'm good. I'll catch it in the morning.

Well, if you seriously wanted something for Tifa, now is a good time. She doesn't have any more than one relic on a banner for the forseeable future.

Alright this foebreaker run is already interesting, the true rng run. The axes and hammers can either do 12 damage or 2k, always a thrill. Anyways belias is dead as shit, second board unlocked, here we go.
1-2 decides Vaans job
3-4 decides Balthiers job
5-6 decides Frans job
7-8 decides which one of the top three gets all the espers (im going for all espers and hell wyrm fight)
Once i get those ones ill do one for the next three, but really easy like.

new job: knight
esper get: vaan

But it's 8am

You heard it here first. A2 does less than half the damage OK does. She's only 45% the man OK is.

A2 at 1173 ATK (1028^2+1053^2)*5 = 10,827,965

A2 3rd turn LB (1028^2)*4.5 = 4,755,528

A2 4th turn with LB buff (1495^2+1520^2)*5 = 22,727,125

OK 1197 ATK (1052^2+1077^2)*5.2 = 11,786,491

OK 3rd turn LB (1052^2) * 8 = 8,853,632

OK 4th turn with LB (1254^2+1279^2)*5.2*3.84615= 64,167,075

A2's 38,310,618 vs OK's 84,807,198

Bushi

White Mage
Balthier

OK, now take into account that pretty much all relevant content is DEF break immune and A2's LB last 4 turns. Not that I have much stake in this issue, but you're not exactly giving them a fair comparison.

it's like 12 hours from now user

Are you factoring in OK's def break? You shouldn't be. Any boss worth their salt is immune to that shit.

Yes, how little sleep do you anons get?

I'm sure this is wrong, but I'm too shit at math to find out what it is. If she was that weak compared to OK then she wouldn't be better than enhanced Aileen

>A2 fags on suicide watch

>OK 4th turn with LB (1254^2+1279^2)*5.2*3.84615= 64,167,075

>he actually took into account the defense break
hahaha what the fuck are you smoking my dude?

Seriously though, in the rare case a boss can actually be DEF broken you'd do it way before OK's LB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA
NIERSHITS BTFO AFTER 1 FUCKING EVENT HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ALL THAT LAPIS AND REAL MONEY
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>getting less than 12 hours is little sleep
uh?

Why do I get the feeling that every orlandu owner is banking on pulling OK just to stay relevant after what A2 has done to the chain meta?

There's something sickeningly beautiful here. I sure hope you guys are ready to go for broke on OK, kupo!

less than 1 week
i'm going to get her
i don't want to be a shitter for the next year
everything will be fine

Where's FF3 user

A2 owners could easily have someone DEF break for her if we're factoring breaks. Idk what OK's DEF break is on his LB, but I'm assuming another unit can break even higher than that.

Fell in a pit. Then went back up and fell in it again.

>was planning to go hard for OK
>ended up blowing all my resources on two 9S and got two A2 in the process

It's 74%, which is pretty much the highest in the game. It's a non factor when comparing them though, no hard bosses are DEF breakable.

>Idk what OK's DEF break is on his LB, but I'm assuming another unit can break even higher than that.
It's actually gigantic, at 74% maxed out. The point still stands that absolutely zero relative content is gonna be vvulnerable to a defense break.

You assumed wrong motherfucker.

>Beastlord moogles stop dropping after I reach 100% in them
>still hoping for A2 off a daily

I mean I got a dupe 2B, it shouldn't be hard r-right

Fran is a Foebreaker/Bushi now. still need the others

Not drinking alcohol because he's a straight-edge nerd

Let's have some fun with this, what are people going to say to shit on OK when he comes out?

As much as it pains me to say this, leddit is usually where people pull out all the actual math for units. Hoping someone does an actual OK vs A2 analysis so I can feel better knowing I own neither and have Aileen waiting to be enhanced since she's better than both :^)

It's tied with Light Veritas and the only character with a higher DEF break is Hunter Fina, who's in a collab that GL will probably never get. Most trial actually difficult content is immune to DEF breaks so it doesn't really matter one way or another.

excuse me but MARLBRO can be DEF broken

A2 BTFO

lack of an imperil

That's because his gimmick is having absurd DEF/SPR until you kill the minions at which point he breaks himself for 99%. Onion Knight's break is less than the scripted one.

OK break is AoE so it breaks the adds dumb fuck

It's like you didn't do the fight at all let me guess Orlandu, Frevya and or Aileen?
Check the META units bro exvius.gamepedia.com/The_Rumble_of_Malboro#Notable_Units

>actual math
Those are the numbers. A2 will be better by around 15% for trials where you can't DEF break.

I'm here, sorry.

FINAL FANTASY III!

When we last left off, our unlikely heroes: (YOU), Bernie, Hussy and Duwang set off on a quest to rescue a princess named Sarah to free a village of people turned into ghosts. (YOU) in particular has been chosen by the crystal to defeat a coming dark evil.

Now we raid Castle Sasune of its treasure and find the fabled Wightslayer, the blade of undead's bane.

Also posted but adding on: You may not want to play with certain characters for whatever reason ("meta" or general dislike), but that doesn't mean you NEED to play with them once you get a relic. Just use them when absolutely needed or pass the relic off as a synergy stick for your faves that you do use! To be honest, keeping yourself limited in such a game like this seems like it'd get very annoying after a while. It certainly gets frustrating as fuck when I have shit synergy in some realms, even with no general feeling about the game itself.
How many total pieces of VII synergy do you have? How did you fare with Gi Nattak torment? Do you have Alphinaud's BSB or another really strong wind burst? Probably good questions to keep in mind once D300 (& Cid Missions) eventually rolls around.

Doesn't Super Fest 2 have some stuff for her on it? I only remember that off the top of my head due to her getting a second Legend Materia relic.

>for trials where you can't DEF break.

So like every one of note, gotcha.

>A2 vs OK is going to be the new Orlandeau vs Fryevia of it's time

Just end me now. This is going to be every thread.

Somebody sounds butthurt

And just like Orlandeau vs. Fryevia, the global exclusive girl will win.

except for the current hardest GL trial

Oh shit. The western tower is filled with terrible demons. Ooouuuuch.

Archer
Fran

>I was chosen

Damn, just as I gotta settle down for the night myself. Good luck, lil' guy

I can't wait until he gets to Castle Hein

All autorevive does is increase your HP by ~1.8x with one or two hits dodged thanks to being dead for a few frames.
And that's not counting buffs.

If you give your rikku 3K HP, it's the same as bringing a 5K hp unit without reraise.
So you genuinely believe such a unit could survive malboro?

The second super fest does, apparently.

Name a noteworthy trial where the boss can be DEF broken.

>all hard bosses resist DEF/SPR breaks
>the HARDEST boss in the history of GL or JP is weak to them
Hmmm

ALRIII-fuck.

more like Wrongslayer,

did you not see his level

I'm a Gryffindor according to most online quizzes I took as a kid. So it fits I guess.

>>all hard bosses resist DEF/SPR breaks

meh.... you can break Aigaion's spr...

but OK can break their defence for her so A2 is still better. she can have Ace imperil for her and OK to break for her then she can LB and be the best unit

Saw who this was, and their code isn't on either of the friend lists. Seemed like they were mostly a lurker though, so that's too bad. Good luck wherever you go, buddy.

>have OK break for her
>have Ace imperil for her
>and have another A2 to chain with her
How many slots do you have in your team again?

rerolling all day gets me 2 5* once. If I reroll everyday until thursday I'm bound to get a pair of 5* with 2A in it.

If you DEF break that boss with OK...it'll still have over 5k DEF.

Wait, what? You need a bow AND spare arrows? The fuck man, this isn't Zelda.

i think you missed the joke there user

you wont be using bow and arrow forever

It's realistic.

>OK can break for her
Okay that's it. I'm pulling OK specifically for this now just out of spite

they probably removed it, seeing as how they went very in depth to erase their account

check the revision history to see if something was omitted recently. had to be someone on the list or we raidfed with because multiple people are following him.

Some people here would legitimately make that kind of argument so it's difficult to tell when people are joking these days.

You can, Ranger is pretty good. Pretty much every class is good in the remake.

>R..resists wind
>P..please use t..thunder abilities..

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK

Lady Sara's private quarters and I can sleep in her bed. Aw yeah.

This was stupid but Inlaughed