Auto Sticker General #334

Nothing personnel, kid

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment

Fuck LNDS

Other urls found in this thread:

gwn.bigcartel.com
patchdynamics.net/product/gsticker
projecthoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello yes am I cool?

Just got my certified shitbox slap. Need to wait for a warm day before putting it on, though.

Ideas for stickies (haven't seen these yet)
>shingo peek
>dagumi peek

Stop posting your shit car all over Veeky Forums.
You fat fuck. Have you seen your wrists?
Fuck off normie.

(you)

>hoon

“Yea I ride the bus, but I know a lot about cars”

Hi hoon, back again?

Nah that's not Hoon, just some shitposter.
The difference is, Hoon loves Initial D.

That's how he makes his money- he puts some ugly free font on a rectangle, then peddles his low effort "JDM" text slaps to normies for $7 (((on sale))).

Bonus points if he goes on a tard rage whenever anybody points this out.

TRUE LIFE rules & is the best brand ever

>aloha o'e
nice

Unironically me until I find a decent Miata in the Midwest. :((

But I don't pretend to know much beyond surface level knowledge.

Worst type of person. Just stfu until you get a fucking car. Looking at videos all day means nothing until you actually start doing it

I said I don't say anything?

>I said I don't say anything

>Fuck LNDS
I haven't seen him post in a while and I'm not sure what he even did. Really gets the noggin joggin'.

>"Fuck LNDS" in OP
>Same filename format as all the shill images that Hoon uses.
>Makes it painfully obvious that he is Hoon despite being banned yesterday.

Seriously senpai, seeing this much salt over fucking stickers is hilarious. Stop it with the stupid petty drama.

I'm going to take off and burn the Gaijin slap I put on my Miata, I bought it before I knew just how shitty you are, and now I regret it.

P.S.- Phoneposting is gonna get you rangebanned if you keep it up.

ooh i could go for a nice mememe sticky

suicide is the only answer

i'll be doing a restock of everything i've ever sold on march 4th for the 1 year anniversary

>Unironically me until I find a decent Miata in the Midwest. :((

Honestly you are better just taking a road trip to a non salt state. I wish you luck in your search friend.

In other news the $500 integra my buddy has in my driveway has this abomination for an oil return line off the eBay turbo someone put on it.

It hurts looking at how it's routed.

reminder -- free slap for anyone who cuts up their hoonslap and posts in the thread.

other vendors welcome to join in too

Nice user
Same but you have to burn it.
>TFW picking up my Miata today
I will be a Hyundai cuck no more!!

so i decided because this is kinda a niche meme for OSG related,
so I'm going to take pre-orders on futanari lovers on my site.

gwn.bigcartel.com

Pre-orders will close next sunday when I start selling other products

Remember to use code WASTHERE for 50% off the stick.

those stickers and wheel fitment

Just out of curiosity, did you get the vinyl quality knife witch's crew fixed or is it still going to shrink and crack in three months of sun?

I wonder if when hoon masturbates he still thinks of me?

I mean, I sure do.

OwO does this mean we're dating?

Now if you switch careers to hair dresser the transformation will be complete

SURPRISE!

due to some unforseen circumstances, the site is now live and products are for sale. use code NEWFAG for 20% on the entire store

www.gwn.bigcartel.com

This logo was a missed opportunity to make a NERV style leaf design my friend

You just gave him another sticker idea.

i mean i can print it on regular sparkle or something instead of stardust if thats what people want.

Yes

something like this? I feel like bc it's only three letter it might work different

see

Thanks for the luck. I might just have to do that.

Or like have it staggered down
G
W
N

kinda like this?

I can only click red or blue as an option for color select. I want a black one

stocking error. should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

Please send pictures if you buy this, I would be glad to check the results!

i'll order some extras for the release. but you'll lose out on the 50% off

So if I want to buy the bad weather sticker and the futa sticker, I have to check out with 2 separate orders to use the 20% off for the bad weather and then the 50% off the futa. Can you still ship them together so it doesn't charge me twice for shipping

unfortunately I can't fix that because it's not how big cartel's coupons work.

if you pay for 1 of the futa with my other products i'll send you 2. just leave a note on what colour you want the other one when checking out.

Would cop that in a h e a r t b e a t

march 4th

received.

heads up futa will ship in at min 2 weeks as i order from a supplier.

will be waiting patiently in the meantime

Anyone sell im@s slaps? An ebay auction I was in, ended on a lower price than I expected so have some money to spend.

I don't have an issue with the matte stardust vinyl as a look, I just don't want the vinyl to shrink

That's usually what happens with matte stardust. Don't think I've every had a slap with that finish not shrink/crack fairly quickly.

I need to take some new pictures...

Gonna buy three of these when they come out; two to keep, one to palm on a vending machine when I go back to Osaka in November

Who has the /g/ stickers?

patchdynamics.net/product/gsticker
sold out rn though

Thanks senpai

where's my order m8 thought you got shitcanned

Same. I have that verbal abuse slap from waifu squad crack.

What's the best place to put sticks on a hatchback?

Where ever you think they look best...

But what matters is what people think. So where do people think they look best?

anyone know where i could get ~20-25 stickers printed? thanks

sell the shitback

the hatch quite obviously.

Thats a liftback you big dummy

it's a kammback.

offset

Order number? I'll make sure it goes out Monday morning.

plz take a picture, I also like to casually vandalize other countries with vendors stickers :^)

What kind of scale do you need to work in for itasha? I don't have any experience designing something so big. Is 150dpi good enough? Although my source images are unfortunately around 1080p in size so I'm afraid I'll have to learn how to vectorize them.

>150dpi
no

this shit is going to go onto a car and be very fucking large. it needs to be some real HR shit

It needs to be vectors.
Or 300 dpi, but keep in mind something 4ft wide at 300 dpi is 14,140 pixels wide.

the real question is how the fuck do you even print itasha? select tool out portions of a design and print on some large square sheets and try to align them together as you stick each sheet onto the car?

I feel like if there's any textured background across two sheets it would be so easy to fuck up and make an obvious seam...

Who's got some text slaps?

I never thought I'd say this but... projecthoon.com/

They print it out using a large vinyl printer, that can print like 6 feet wide and image and that should be enough to cover the whole side of a car. That's why itasha vinyl costs like $1000 on its own easily.

>offset
should've specified i want custom printing, dont think they have that

Not him but I've been waiting for a bit also. #3118
Take all the time that you need but give me an update pls.

awstickers does customs, so does offset, but offset is slow

BDSM you big weenie give me an update on order #3152 plz

Will do. Where in shibuya is that? I was fifteen minutes out from shibuwhen I was in Tokyo but didn't have enough time to see it, one of the things I plan on changing when I go back.

is there a term for this kind of bmw? kind of like a safari 911 or baja bug.... it's like a frankensteined beamer that can take a beating

Offset, aimlessgoods, and AWStickers will all do 25 printed stickers for you.
Just email them

right at shibuya crossing on a lightpole

you're mistaken.

>stickers from zetaraes didnt last 2 days
Fuck is there any way i can get replacements?

did you even read the post last thread that said not to apply them below freezing? if its below freezing or your windows are dirty (both likely since its winter) the adhesive can't cure, and the sticky won't stick

Other than being a retard. Why buy shit stickers from that self replying shill lol.

shoulda used a heatgun to cure it.

It was over 40 degrees when i put them on plus the sticker from wat racing is fine its what ever adhesive is on these
>slaps from CD were put on when it was below 30 are just fine
>slaps from other vendors have survived sevral years no prob
I liked the designs

Finally someone else said it. I kept it to myself because I didn't want to create drama but that guy honestly shills too much.

That's a dual layer one right? It might be because they are not laminated to protect them from the weather like the printed slaps are. I'm sure he'll send a replacement.

I don't think he's shilling. Assuming is a defect or user error, they're good quality and great designs. And the posts are because he's excited and running nice discounts. Wait a bit before calling him out especially when he's including free /osg/ die cuts with orders

>Hoon trying to pass blame on Zeta because people like him

Okay then.