Retarded is anouther world for slowing something so yes

retarded is anouther world for slowing something so yes

Define Retard
>delay or hold back in terms of progress
so yes ford is retarded by definintion

Other urls found in this thread:

hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/mustang/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350/2016-2017-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-hpe1200r-twin-turbo-upgrade/
hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/mustang/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350/2016-2017-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-hpe750-supercharged-upgrade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could've had a 800 HP twin turbo V8.

could have had a 800hp v6 too

>800 HP ecoboost
Ford's V8s would be way more reliable and stable at that power.

A Coyote could probably take it
I've seen my fair share of TT Coyotes in mustangs already
That being said the ZR1 being so god damn fast is incredibly impressive, I want one

Mercury Marine has a DOHC LS7 that makes 750 HP naturally aspirated and revs to 8000 RPM. i really want something like that to be in the next mid-engine corvette. it would be the successor to the 05 GT i always wanted.

How reliable is it revving to 8k?

This engine is everything ive ever wanted

They say It is an improvement over the OHV train and has increased durability and smoothness at those RPMs as well as improved idle quality and torque all around and of course these are the same people who built the C4 ZR1's LT5 so they know how to make an engine stronk as fug.
Same, it needs to be in a european super car or GM themselves should've thrown it in the C6 ZR1 which would've easily made it one of the greatest cars of the 2000s and a perfect successor to the C4 ZR1.

Probably very. Boat engines are designed to be run at full rpm and power all day.

Didn't read the dohc bit. Cant imagine the work that would go into converting it.

I hope at some point Ford makes a special edition V8 GT, though I'm not sure you can even fit a v8 in there

Not all that different from the original LT5, which Mercury Marine also made.

Retarded means slow, was he slow?
>yes

fact 1: the corvette zr1 that lapped vir is not street legal nor production, so the record is irrelevant

fact 2: gm cuckolds will rage at fact 1

Not for very long. That's why they only tuned it to less than 650bhp.

true lol!

>prez/poo/ is still throwing a tantrum

lol

what makes it non production, was the car track prepped?

yes, no optional rpo code includes five point harness or racing seats

I suppose the windscreen-impairing timing device in the ford GT makes it not street legal and therefor invalid as well

this actually upset people

yup, both records are invalid

love it when prez/poo/ has nothing to come up with but samefaggotry, it's like when you bully that fat nerd kid who can't retaliate and has settle for making dumb comments behind ur back lol

like seeing other people rage is good but nothing compares to it

You're fucking retarded, that doesn't come with the car you mongoloid

you are fucking retarded too, racing seats aren't illegal neither are the seatbelts

yes

>racing seats aren't illegal neither are the seatbelts
yes they are, a manufacturer can't sell equipment that has not been approved by the DOT, and since they are not included in any rpo code GM cannot sell any corvette with the harness or the seats

sperg more

>the car won because racing harness adds 200 HP otherwise it would have never won!!

p

rage more user

rage more Prez/o/

and put back your name, even if you are ashamed of it

should of kept the v8, then it wouldnt be such a dissapointment

hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/mustang/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350/2016-2017-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-hpe1200r-twin-turbo-upgrade/
hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/mustang/2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350/2016-2017-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-hpe750-supercharged-upgrade/

was ford even trying ?

sadly yes

>Mercury SB4
Any reason they didn't use this for the new ZR1?

With a fpc and 1000hp