*Breaks down in your path*

*Breaks down in your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poka-yoke
youtube.com/watch?v=wR2f-q4WPfs&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand why Americans never do amy maintenance on their cars.

In Europe German cars never break.

t. germacuck

What is this "maintenance" you guys usually refer to and why is it required on an advertised quality product? how does Lexus do it?

>pull up next to him in my reliable lexus
>roll my window down
>point my finger at him and then i lmao at his life bruh

"""German""" cars in America are actually designed and manufactured in America as far as I'm aware.

So the M3 M4 M2 7 series 5 series are all american?

Not sure. We have German made ones in Australia but I've been told that burgers manufacture their own German cars. Maybe they're German designed, idk

Hardly any german cars sold here apart from the C class and BMW X cars are built here.

*seizes up engine d/t plastic oil plan and plastic plug*

America is big
their cars have been made with the expectation of covering great distance between maintenance
hence pig-fat low stress parts

the exsact opposite is italian or spanish cars
thin spindley underbult parts that operate at max stress
so that any slight flaw in quality controll or material selection will resulit in catastrophic failure

inbetween the two approches are the old british cars
where critcal or expesive to produce parts are built over spec
parts that are easy to manfacture are built under spec and often uses as sacrifical parts
idealy this should result in non critical failure

Serval got fucking thick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poka-yoke

>In Europe German cars never break.
Schöne alternative Fakten die du da präsentierst.

I'm European and that's complete bullshit. Also, how come Japanese cars can have the exact same type of (or lack of) maintenance done to them as German cars, but they work completely fine, while German cars need thousands of € in repairs?

I am European too
Most japanese cars burn oil like mad and feel like tin cans and all of them have some dash light always on
Sure german cars require more attention but the attention to detail and quality is so much better

t. Amir who bought a 340k km 316i for 2 k from a junkyard

this, euro here, jap cars make decent shitboxes for the poorest of poorfags and jap 4x4s are good but german cars are the best overall.
japanese interiors are unbearable garbage and the metal is so thin everything rusts away in front of your eyes.
europeans also seem to be putting higher mileages on their cars (hence there are plenty of 5 year old cars with 300-400k km already on the clock

This, /thread.

except for italian cars
they break in europe too

Too much soul and passion

wrong

In europe german cars are made in europe, in America they are made there. The US made BMWs imported into europe have shit reliability and build quality.

>in America they are made there
see

the imported u.s made bmws have also often been totalled in america and then sent to europe, fixed for cheap, which also drive the reliability to the ground
youtube.com/watch?v=wR2f-q4WPfs&app=desktop

>7 series
>made in the US