2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Big edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE192037.html
twitter.com/circlehappylife/status/899208702254759937
b.dlsite.net/RG23820/archives/71426675.html
exhentai.org/g/744781/a730b73b3e/
hentaimama.com/anime-list/tag/pink pineapple/most-popular/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no strong feelings one way or another with NTR, Beastiality, Scat, Guro, or Ryona

Post "holy shit my dick was not ready" games.
>pic extremely related
>inb4 "cg hunter"

Third for please upload english homo shotas
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE192037.html

>This is the ENGLISH version translated by the circle.

who cares, it got big butts

I have finished dog fuck idols quest, ask me anything

What are you supposed to do when the short brown haired girl runs off for a second time? Spoke to everyone, no more cats to find, can't leave and I'm stuck in this part of the city

After you got two cats she will be sitting on a bench in the north west, go talk to her to fuck her the first time. If it's a bug then load an older save.

That's why I said a second time, already fucked her. Same for silver haired girl and the slum area. Also the blue haired girl on the bench that looks like she's reading. Can't find the other girl but the short brown haired girl can be spoken to again and then that's what my previous post explains

Requesting status update on Milky Quest tl

Tell me again which girls you haven't fucked the second time?

What game desu

actually one of the only 100% non-loli game I plan to fully play and enjoy to its fullest, along with Blood Price, and Rune's Pharmacy
They are some game you just cannot deny because the art is too good, regardless of your initial fetishes

Legitimately one of my favorite h-games I've ever played. 10/10 main character, lots of scenes, amazing corruption progression, great art, and surprisingly compelling gameplay.

>one of my favorite h-games I've ever played

The fuck is this typo

Either way I dig this game, but this circle's other works seem a little lack luster in comparison. Looking forward to that new game with that absolute bombshell in a uniform though

For the short hair girl bikini sex scene first go to the urban district, you will see her in front of a building at south east. After that she will be taken away by a thug in the slum, you will need to go into that big building and find her. She will run off when you talk to her so continue to go through the thugs until you find her at the rooftop.

Will finish tomorrow or maybe very late today.
It's hard to properly translate sexytalk and I don't think I am giving the original full justice.

acerola

Has/have the creator(s) of Ariadne come forward with any new on a new game? I still haven't completed it, I always get to the part where you can steal stuff and get sent to that prison island then stop playing. I will finish it one day I just want to get my hands on an earlier work called Magika or something.

wtf princess mode, of course. I ain't a bitch.

>edd
>video gamers prepare
Wtf is that? Looks nice though

what game
i'd play princess if the ending/scenes/cg were different desu, but otherwise it would just feels like pointless farm

Nice, thanks!

How often do new Sprite Hill games release?

Every planetary alignment or so.

RJ number?

Considering that hand drawn sprites take a good while to draw and the guy goes into detail? A good while.

>No NTR
New Happy Life game
Creator of Minako

RJ202234

Not a fan of bestiality and tentacles.

I like you

Did the uncensoring with assets from enty go well?

Don't see it on Dlsite. Not out yet?

>twitter.com/circlehappylife/status/899208702254759937
He's working with someone to release it in english, hopefully it's a true translation and he's not getting scammed by a machine translation user.

I just replaced the pictures like I already did with those from the first area.

Fantastic user. Awesome news to bring up an otherwise shitty day.

All BouSoft titles on DLsite sale are 50% off. Anybody got the latest version of Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation RE172018 ? The one floating around is outdated and incompatible with its DLC RE182388 (which is also on sale) as it requires the latest version of the base game.

Don't ask me why would anyone upload the DLC but not the base game it requires, ask mikocon.

SO how do you even get to that guy? Or is he not in the game yet? There's a mist door type thing I can't get past, but I seem to have cleared everything else.

Anyone know of a download for this yet? Checked sukebei and AS and it's not there

>that orgasm face

You're better off buying it yourself. That way, when you regret it, you'll learn to pick your games better.

Honestly this, I usually hate RPG Maker games but I'll give them a try if the translation is nice. The art and amount of scenes make me diamonds every time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fuck are you doing here

B-but user that's the whole point I read the description and the concept of the game is interesting enough (gender swap and rape) to play but it looked like it easily could be shite so I wanted to get it for free

Anyone remember the name of the loli game where you run around catching perverts? It has 3 loli's in it. I can't remember the name.

ロリコンはここで歓迎されていません

Translation when?

Wh-what's Wilbell doing in an H-game?!

In the first event, do I have to lose my virginity to the odd shadow man in the slime forest or can I save my chastity for later?

You have to eat shit and die

You have to tell me what game

>スカトロ
Pretty accurate
Read the filename

カエレ

What's so great about that game? Looks standard as fuck to me.

I looked at the release dates of all three a little while back, and there's about a year between each.

>QuietGirls has 10 days to come out

>Almost 2018 and Virgin Protection Magic still isn't fully translated

I wonder how long until the guys says he "finished it" but lost it all with a hardware fail.

>tfw no games about being a shota trap getting fucked by fat ugly old men

>QuiteGirls

Bump

Go financially support the creator, homo.

>tfw next crotch game is about surviving on a deserted island
>tfw you will probably have to eat your shit and drink your piss to survive

I can deal with scat being in the game but eating it and drinking your piss is where I draw the line

user, Crotch already released a game about a deserted island.
Is that a sequel or something?

Just finished the new Hige to Deko game but I'm missing 3 different scenes but mostly this one.

I'm pretty sure the other two are scenes from the mining island and the kidnapped by the bald guy at the top right of town events.

I'm also trying to find literally any scene involving the ugly knight, I can't believe there weren't any considering his character and how much he is with you, I think he might get a scene if you choose not to give the book to your allies at all and just continue in the haunted mansion.

b.dlsite.net/RG23820/archives/71426675.html
Doubt it

(You)
>You can't say that and not provide source
VJ006656
exhentai.org/g/744781/a730b73b3e/

Go back to /hgg/ and stay there with your VNs.

Fuck off

You're the one that doesn't belong here.

Try to stop me

It's in the bin retard, who dropped you on your head as a child...

There is zero chance it releases this month user

Why does it get worse and worse?
I still remember that scene where you shit your pants on the fucking bicycle

I remember that game. I ended up liking the princess so much I couldn't bare to lose and see her get raped, so I just did a pure run, kept her virginity intact, got her to become queen and she and her kingdom prospered forever after. Then I deleted the game so I wouldn't be tempted to ruin the happy ending by going back and watching her get raped.

I wish more games had slow natural progression to sex by a girl interested in it rather than hitting MC over the head with rape until she likes it.

Anyone here play Erotic Eater?

Most recently was RJ197968 for me, Peach Cat are one of my favourite circles now. I played the one in your image and thought it was pretty meh.

多分

Dude..

This is objectively the best way to play h-games.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9A46238A06CF57A04CF77F551E89D8B4B3300010

god I busted so many nuts to the OVA, the part where he faps with his mom's underwear while watching her sex tabs is just swell

Yea there was a long segment of scenes if you ignore the book.

I missed everything in the haunted mansion myself

Cute neesan

only for NTR

Turbosluts cant NTR

hentaimama.com/anime-list/tag/pink pineapple/most-popular/
1st place
I remember TSF Monogatari too

__ _______ ___!

No

Is that the game some user here claimed some weeks ago that he was collaborating with a dev on a translation for?

Yeah I was wondering if the translator was this user

>tfw no translation
>tfw he didn't make a more detailed Vampire Fuck

Yes and I'm that person. I didn't think anyone would remember since it was weeks ago.

How much did he pay?
Is it going on steam?

>All those stats
You've sold me already