/mbgg/ - Mobage General #753

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv304426270
youtube.com/watch?v=347eMQA724A
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577406/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577148/
youtube.com/watch?v=r8WM-tTVB9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would be fine if not for the fact that multihit was only invented after the Laharl Heresy so guess what, I really don't have multihitters

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv304426270
Honkers livestream in 4hs. Expect news and some free stuff.

>It might be the other Naomi gacha with space Naomi/Tsumugi
Can you post cards for that?

Craftable theresa swimsuit or riot

>not even farmable in CN
You're gonna riot.

There is Kanon. You still need more though or just brute-force it now with continue(s).

tera battle 2 prereg is up

just saw on youtube that Sevens Story is out.
how is it?

It's good, but not amazing. Not something you can auto so it'll be dropped by everyone here and never mentioned again.

>We want you to join kusoge (SionoAlice) clan
>/pino/

Final Fantasy Tactics with smaller and less complex battles. Sorta like Diet Coke if you ask me.

You can auto it.

Whats the rundown on Aht anyway? I was thinking of aiming to reroll for her plus an EO character when the collab comes out

>Setsuna/Towa rerun rune event
>Summer 2015 rerun
Summer Limited Memorial Towa and Setsuna hopefully soon

Do you mean Veda Ten Acht ? Radiant Historia Aht is gone, her collab's already passed.

Yeah, that one

Good for autoing most stages which doesn't have status ailments or gimmicky ones.

Acht is an adorable tanky monster that never fucking dies and does fairly respectable damage at the same time.

She's great, I want to pat her head.

She's just about the tankiest you can get right now and the probably only unit that can take both physical and magic damage in equal measure. Still decently fast and killy, but not nearly as the other two melee Veda 10.

tagatame just announced another livestream, on 23th, special broadcast for EO collab

Hoping they will give some gems like the previous one.

How to get more summons in 7S?

>川原慶久
>村瀬歩
>Two male VAs as guest
I wonder what this means.

Oh, two more question, is Tagatame actually more fun than Phankill?

And how many rolls do you get per reroll anyway? Suddenly I am not sure if i would get enough to distribute between trying to get Veda Acht and the EO collab

7story>tagatame
>superior cygames subsidiary company
>qt arts
>many zeros on gem

How do I reroll faster in PTD?
I am not rooted.

Just want to throw out this game; Pop Up Story. It's on the google play store, no need to get an apk.
youtube.com/watch?v=347eMQA724A

you don't do anything except watch them fight. It's really easy to navigate without any knowledge of Japanese, has a bit of a long cooldown between play sessions, and has great voice actors attached to a really fucking cute art style. It's a good time waster.

Looks cheap and shit.

Despite all the free stuff and updates, Phankill is still very whale and power creep territory and they barely give a shit about older units there.

Can't say much about rerolling since I started a long time ago at a time where a lot of free stuff was going on. The number of rolls you can get on any number of crystals is going to vary based on what and how many gachas are running at the time. The first step of any discounted step-up 10x gacha will be 500 which is 1/5th of a full-priced 10x roll so the more of those gacha there are the more rolls you can do. (of course, this also means that there might be different units promoted/available between them)

Does anyone actually plan on using wz.29? What do people do with their dolls they haven't gotten to level up? Recycle for cores or keep them?

I always save one unique auto-locked.

I keep running out of space with the default 100 slots. A lot are dups stacking up I haven't gotten around to using because I can't level fast enough for dummy links.

Buy more slots for 280 diamonds.

Slot expansion is very underrated, especially considering how important dupes are for core saving.
I'm at 230 and I'm still not feel safe enough.

I'm saving up for echelons so I can't.

Echelon is good but if you don't have good amount of leveled girls for logistics then it's useless.

>found an elusive level 85 Chloe support
Got fucking damn I hope they add me as a friend. I am praying as hard as I can.

She really just needs a job+ already

>So bored that decided to reroll for her.

Don't even understand the game but that was pretty easy to get her.

Yeah, that would be really nice, I may actually have some desire to level up her jobs if she got one.

>next hard event is one of those phallic-looking mage things
Starts on 8/24

Awesome. Are you guys ready to be saved by Momiji again?

Actually, since it's a mage enemy is probably better to use someone faster.

>Summer 2015 event rerun
>Actually harder than newer events because I have to use a shitty character which dies in 1-2 hit

What do I do in 7s story after I get my charas to 60? Farm dailies/arena and complete hard mode?

Momiji was useless in the last hard event too. Dumb cat, that's what she gets for messing with Sayo.

Momiji was great in the last event, stupid Sayo poster.

What are the current best tagatame characters?
I feel like my characters are pretty weak beside Setsuna.

>great
>slow as shit attacks against three boss enemies plus mobs
Heavies were awful last event.

Acht for most things.

Fire: Laharl
Wind: Acht, Setsuna
Water: Autist, Yauras?
Thunder: Gil, Vier
Light: ZAIN-SAMA, Zierva
Dark: Bashini, Krila?
This is just the Alpha and Omega of each element

That's why you equip DASH on her to make her sonic fast user. Momiji is a miracle of the universe that only deserves delicious anpans

>water
Noctis is at the top

Get good, the stun is enough to get 2 hits in while using the dash skill. I used her for all the achievements and it was super easy.

>Yauras?
She's good? I've got her sitting around being useless and ignored, maybe I should actually look into raising her job and getting her her weapon. It comes from DG 4 EX, right?

>get good
I used a better sword for that event anyway. No sense in giving myself a handicap for no reason.

Only good if you can get her to 75 for job+. Sierva is basically a light version of Yaurus.

Before 75 she is one of the worst DG characters

I legit forgot the XV units exist
Yauras is shit without her job+, but that apparently turned her form shit to FUCKING GREAT

Well that sucks, I was hoping I had another viable water unit.

Apparently one of my 4* water units is good though, so I at least have three between her, Autism and Lizbeth. Although I'm guessing the 4* needs her job+ to get good as well.

Lamia? Her job+ quest rerun just ended like last week so RIP

Any active SINoALICE guild ?

I was actually talking about Rofia, but I do have Lamia as well, so that hurts to hear.

gumi was quite generous with the job+ reruns the past few months, it will probably happen again sooner than later

Rofia can work without job+, I suppose. Her stats will just be worse and she won't have her upgraded nuke. Not losing much by not having that

That's good to hear. Most of my good characters are Wind so while I can brute force a decent chunk of content with Setsuna, Acht and Seda for that leader skill harder fire stuff is really proving to be an issue. Anything to help deal with that is welcome at this point.

Rofia and Rafu are two of the best illusinists you can get. You don't really have to play mono-ele in this game and they can fit in any team. Same with casters like Vier and Autima.

95% of the leaderskills you'll be using only increase physical attack or damage. Casters still do busted damage regardless

/pino/ is recruiting

I guess I'll work on getting both Rofia and Rafu up then just for the sake of if one dies in tower later on seeing how I have them all.

Thanks for all the help.

Somehow with this stupid rerun event with KC friends although finding KC friends are somewhat harder now.

9 is best for Dark because his LS.

Oh boi.

>No sense in giving myself a handicap for no reason.

So you never uses Sayo huh?

Did /padg/ die?

Next Tales of Rays chapter planned for Aug 25.

yeah but they have a server over at discord.me/padg but youre better off just joining the reddit server desu

>pop-up story
Isn't that "Minna-san!" Fcebook shit?

>every time they bring this dungeon back the medals get reset
It's not worth a ton of gems, but it's a nice touch.

That's Merc Storia. It's by Happy Elements, creator of Last Period and Ensemble Girls. I think that version of it closed down, but JP version is still going fine.

Pop Up Story is basically Schoolgirl Strikers, but with Blade art and boys you can put in maid uniforms.

I enjoy it as a quick thing between more active mobage, but I don't really try to get /mbgg/ into it because I know how we feel about autobattlers and about Square Enix.

Unless someone explicitly says they're looking for autobattlers, then I'll sometimes suggest it.

>BGHS stream started without sound
Sasuga Kusopl.

It's SE game which somehow still alive for almost 2 years despite it isn't FF, DQ or Star Ocean.

Sound guy still can't get the levels right.

I can't hear anything without max volume. But when the VAs do their overreactive laugh it's like an attack on your eardrums, even if you're not on headphones. Guarantee apology ticket when.

>girl shows abit of skin
>"hngggggg holy shit my dick"
Y'all are too easy

Best girl has an event up in PTD

>Tried Veda Tower 89
>Got obliterated before I can reach the flower because the enemies moves ridiculously fast
>Petrification everywhere
Guess I'm going to adjust my team before trying it again

>dark gauntlet finally exists
I think that's all elements now.
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577406/

Rofia job+ quest is happening at the moment and it's also half energy just like the other reruns.

Oops, meant to link this:
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/577/1577148/

>Guaranteed SR+ Attack Equip
Is a 98% chance of getting a Gauntlet supposed to be appealing?

At last something good came out of this stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8WM-tTVB9c

Crowdfunded Onsen Idols backed by Enbound and Columbia Music is getting a game (probably a mobage).

Place your bets. How long will this last?

Misaki is so cute.

>Gauntlet
*Bracelet

Two more songs they already have done?
>青の風 (Miki, Shiho, Misaki)
>Dear Dreamer (Subaru)
Might release them like the marching band set when they're done being lazy?

I have a program that levels out variations
>They raised the volume a bit while they're laughing
...maybe it's not working.

>foreign
>tales of rays
Huh? But that's out in English.
Am I just missing something here or has that op not been updated in a while or what?

Fuck Gauntlets, with damage caps being a thing I want more Techno Rings for skill cheese.

Maybe they think it is. As usual, only the end of the month and potential limited gachas are worth rolling.

>Swimsuit event is Sakura/Himeko/Bronya
>Teresa is login bonus

It's because most people here already played the JP version.

Ah, I see.

>Might release them like the marching band set when they're done being lazy?
I think they've already been listed before since I've seen comments assuming the same. I wouldn't mind if they take their time though, I need jewels for other things.

The sound was utterly horrible, who thought letting Kurumi be anywhere near their devices was a good idea.