Mid Night Club Thread

So the Mid Night Club article is written by this one dude named Steve R Neill, Someone started asking questions and shitposted hard. Apparently most of the details in the wiki article is fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=ddirJDrYGDc&t=83s
youtube.com/watch?v=6vUkB1uYZF4&t=259s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic in comment

Another bait he ate on an FB page. He mad someone found his old Z32 photo.

Yeah that sounds fake af. But we already knew that many of the details were probably exaggerated.

But this confirms it. The point of a Wiki article is to at least be factually correct though.

Dude the meme night club was way less cool than it actually sounds. The reality is that they were just another group of street racers who happened to be rich/skilled enough to tune their cars to exceptionally high speeds. The most amazing part, to me, is how they managed to stay out of jail

where is the article

>hitting wangan at insane speeds even today
>with bros
>in ye olde japan during golden era of japanese sports cars and street racing
>not cool
get back in your FF diesel volvo comfyfag

>less cool than actually sounds
>rich and skilled cunts
>managed to stay outta jail
>less cool than it actually sounds
im not weeb tier fanboy but they were undoubtely one of the tuners to ever exist. i believe there are many cool ,,gangs'' like it even today, but they manage to stay underground, probably by not whoring their stuff on youtube
how did meme night even go viral tho

>were undoubtely one of the coolest tuners

Rumors and word of mouth AFAIK, then some tuner magazine sent a guy to Japan to make an article about them

>Rumors
yeah pretty much this i guess.i imagine they've been looked up or at least respected pretty much by every autist racer on wangan/tokiyo
shame there could be some amazing pics that will never see daylight because formers stillrefuse to share them around

I presume what MNC did would be especially illegal in Japan so I can understand their terseness and secrecy

The Mid Night Club Wikipedia article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club . Heck even the article picture is his car plus he claims that he has the most watched Mid Night Club video on Youtube.

Related MNC videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ddirJDrYGDc&t=83s
youtube.com/watch?v=6vUkB1uYZF4&t=259s

Who cares, Mid Night is the most overrated shit ever. Didn't do anything special but have weeb appeal.

>overrated
on Veeky Forums somewhat yes
>outside
not really
meme night threads are comfiest threads on Veeky Forums maymay or not

>r34
highly doubt

Yeah, the same pics being posted for the past 4 or 5 years is real comfy.

something doesn't add up with this fucking club. how did they not get arrested if they were having all these articles written about them and pictures of their cars taken?

IKR, I even have a friend that has a bunch of AutoWorks magazines that has MNC members/cars featured.

His mags. Told me he found it by luck and no one else was bidding on it

I'm really confused. I don't pay attention to the history of this club can someone give me an explanation of what's going on here?