pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9GjbbueHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want my money back.

I want my time back.

Best girl.

Apo-logist pls go

post nobu

I'd buster her.

what did he mean by this

Dead game
Dead general
Dead playerbase

Please do not praise 4 star plebs.

Saegusa Yukika (servant when?!)

What would it be like to have all kind of Rins lust after you?

lolis will be the final knell

I GOT ALL THE MONUMENTS AND FOUS. NOW WHAT?

Should I get the XP cards for giggles? Or is it not worth?

Nobu when? All I have for archers right now is hey stella

The silvers are more cost-effective for MP than doing the 30AP I think, and you can buy the golden exp but leave it in the present box to have some cards for emergency leveling that doesn't take storage space.

Nice try

When her crush becomes 5 *

What are some good 4* and below servants to grail for gameplaymeme reasons?

How far can a maxed out team of 1 and 2 star servants take you in this game?

>rank E luck

Doge? Redguy? Alter?

All the way through

Are you willing to retry until RNG is in your favor?
Are you willing to utilize powerful friend summons?
Cause they can take you all the way to the end if your answer is yes to both.

Fluffy servant

Restricting yourself to no 3* kind of limits your options, unfortunately
Also depends on how lucky your CE rolls are

Oh hello friend. All day all night 5AP runs and 0 CE drop. This is hell.

You can't handle the fluff.

Though seriously, her tail is fucking huge. Even with just one it's almost as big as her entire body.

If she had all nine tails I'd expect she'd just disappear in a ball of mofu.

hopefully in the next few months

If Lambdadelta and Bernkastel were caster servants, what skills and ranks would they be assigned?

Euryale for bullshitting a lot of fights(Gawain, toshizo, colombus+megaros, etc).
Mashu for the extra HP
Hans will get swatted like a fly without +hp from a few grails
2 grails for Hercules for cockroaching(or you can just use cu alter with a hydro CE)
7 grails for saberlot if you want to do dual DPS arts but NOT get archer arturia.

I'm more asking as a hypothetical. I just like to know how viable the weakest shit in a game is.

I want to fuck Ishtar tbqh.

Great, it only took a day and a half...haha..ha...

Get in line.

>"~~!!!"

You can do everything with only 3* and maybe mashu with Insane bullshiting (Class advantage, multiple copies of hydragyrum CEs, multiple taunts, euryale faggotry whenever applicable, LB'd 3-turn(or 3-hits) anti divine/anti male/anti female bullshit) and RNG.

But that's some serious gameplayfagging pal, and you'll be cutting it close even if RNG favors you.

Strictly only 1 and 2*? I don't think you can do the hardest content.

>OVA with Okita and Nobu getting sucked into a "normal" HGW
>their wackiness gradually fades as the conspiracy, tragedy, and general dysfunction piles up
>ends with them as the two remaining combatants, having both scammed Command Seal boosts from their Masters
>they wistfully talk about how they both have the same wish: to Make Japan Great Again but can't trust the other enough to just stand aside
>Ascension MAX!
>NP MAX!
>they charge at each otheR
>OKITAAAAAAAA!!!!
>NOBUNAGAAAAA!!!!
>and as they're about to clash the budget runs out and they're reduced to their GUDAGUDA selves in a simplistic background
>the grail's still there as Shin Grail-kun. They just wish to go back to Chaldea after he explains what happened

Are there just no EU anons anymore? I know your entire continent is shit, but shouldn't that make you more inclined to throw money at a grindy waifu simulator?

M-mommy~

Already bought the 2K CE, and rapidly approaching 5000 dangos. No drops.

About to switch over to 30 AP to maybe find a heart or two before it ends.

Another day, another session of grinding 5AP quest. The end is luckily in sight now.

wrong thread.

already in front of it

This would be a good event.

After event time to complete storyline and help Nero.

Flauros have unknown class, right? What I should pick a 3* DD to kick him quickly? Dogeboy will save my day again?

What is the drop rate for hearts on the 30AP?

So far haven't had any luck, is it better then the normal source at least?

Alright lads

He's weak to cavalry classes.

So Madea or Ushi? Both have to level up so I wonder which one is more profitable in general.

too long, didn't read.

Absolute shit. Worse than the Friday daily by far cuz no guaranteed drop.
Captcha: 10 minutes, fuck you I don't want to remember those days.

Character creation sheet

Hearts have an average of 955AP/drop in the daily
But only 472AP/drop in this 30ap event.

Is there any point grinding for more than 1 of the event CE? I've got everything else I want already

What a mumble.
TL; DR.

Can you really clear up Solomon(1.5 should be out of the question) with just non-grailed 1 and 2 star servants?

I can imagine Gawain beatable with 4 archers(4x melty sweethearts) and 2 st georges (volumen).

For mommy arturia's piercing NP you'd have to do 2xdps(anti divine for 3 turns) + george(volumen) for 4 turns, wipe to NP, then another 2x dps + georges for 4 turns.

One and two stars would probably be difficult but I'm sure some autist has done the math for the team that can actually do it. If you add in welfare and a couple three stars though it's doable if a little difficult.

I'd whale so hard for a Bernkastel with a scythe.

>lancer doesn't have Rhongomyniad
What a poser.

I wish that I had Orion's girl.
Where can I find a waifu like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9GjbbueHo

It was the F/Z rendition of Rhongomyniad, which was never canon

GIVE ME THE CE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It just occured to me that we're likely pretty damn old for general standards.

Some people seem to think that Moon Baths make doing the 40 AP worthwhile compared to the 5.
Mathematically it is very, very unlikely for the 40 AP to more efficient for you, though it can definitely be more time efficient if you have a sufficient number of baths.

Math time:

Let's say for argument you're somewhat unlucky when doing the 5AP and average out to ONLY 2 "Rares" and 1 normal dumpling across your runs.

You need to earn at least 8 times as many dumplings from the 40 AP as the 5 AP in order for your efficiency to break even.
Purely for the sake of argument, let's also say that you ALWAYS get the maximum 30 dumplings from the 40 AP.

This is a convenient set of numbers because it makes the math look like this:
([Event Bonus]+1) * (1+(2/2) = X = Average 5 AP
(((X * 8) / 30) - 1) = Rounded up, number of Baths.

To simplify, we'll assume you can get at least +6 from using your own Moonlight Fest, and one from a support.

+6 = (2.7) 3 Baths
+7 = (3.2) 4 Baths
+8 = (3.8) 4 Baths
+9 = (4.3) 5 Baths
+10 = (4.8) 5 Baths
+11 = (5.4) 6 Baths
+12 = (5.9) 6 Baths
+13 or more is impossible to break even.

In order to have that many Baths, you more than likely rolled enough in the gacha that you probably have enough Moonlight Cells and Moony Jewels to push your possible Event Bonus up into those levels, and there's always a chance you could get another Fest from a lucky drop.

This also all assumes the best possible reward from the 40 AP and an unlucky average on the 5 AP.

It is worth noting that if you did drop enough saint quartz to get 5 Baths and can snag a support with one, doing the 40 AP isn't an awful return, and does save a lot of real-life time.

tl;dr - I ain't the boss of you, and maybe you value your real-life time more than your AP, but the 40 AP is never going be mathematically more efficient than doing the 5 AP unless literally all you have to use is Baths.

you should assume +7 since you get a mooncell automaton from finishing the first mission.

>Let's say for argument you're somewhat unlucky when doing the 5AP and average out to ONLY 2 "Rares" and 1 normal dumpling across your runs.
Fuck you slut

Fortunately that's still included in the numbers, and you can just skip +6.

>use up all AP then go to shop
>realize I have 3.5x as many gold dangos as I do normal ones

probably just unlucky desu
I'm farming this on 2 accounts and a 2:1 ratio of gold to regular seems about normal

yeah this doesn't take into account that the 40 AP can drop less than 30 and that the drop could be rare dangos, which makes the numbers even worse.

>Only archers are NP1 Robin Hood and NP3 Arash
Fucking FP gacha. I need Nobu now.

Orion wishes you had his girl too.

How long do I have to save save for him?

bout a year and a half

Her hysterical victory screaming is so cute.
WAH! YATA! DARLING DAISUKI!

I would trade places with Orion.

Yes, heh heh, well done...

I thought dango fest was going to save FGO NA?

What happened bros?

>not posting the superior version

I rolled Artemis, now Guda's daily routine will be nothing but trying to trick her into giving him a boobjob.

It made more money in a day than the SEAmonkey staff's entire yearly salary. It's all good in the hood, homey.

Get a little bear cock sock and trick her into doing it.

You lied to me, user.
You said my moon waifu would come to me if I gave the priest money.
I've dropped 390 quartz and 20 tickets on her, and nothing.

It's not that I don't appreciate the other SRs and 5-star CEs I've gotten from unloading... but the desire sensor has ruined me.

This is the second time I got a fang, is the game broken or what

Maybe just ask her to do it? She might not know what it is.

Probably it's not like I save them all up the whole time, just that one session I guess. I still haven't gotten a CE though, funny when it was Nero Fest I got 5x Nightless Rose drops but 0 CE here.

Is that normal? Not the exact number but the rate the CE drops I mean, is it a lot less than Nero Fest or did I just use up my drop luck last event?

>didn't wait until eclipse

What's wrong with getting fangs?

10ap drops fangs

Give me fangs, my caster need this shit now.

You might be onto something. Just tell Artemis that both her and Orion take way too much mana from Chaldea and something must be done about that, the rest will be standard mindbreak doujin fare.

If this was Veeky Forums, I'd post a build. Gotta wait for my AP to refill anyway.

lads this event is fucking shit and there's no real content till okeanos.

What are some good similar/gacha games for the phone that's also in English and not really pay2win to play alongside?

FeH looks like dogshit so fuck that, what about DBZ dokkan?

>long black hair
>red eyes
>over the top and genki personality
>confident as fuck
>awesome fashion sense
>still manages to look sexy as fuck despite being in full clothing

Nobu is excellent