poe.ninja/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Skill I like is shit

but chris bumbledumble told me i could do anything

hes right no ones really stopping you if you like it so much make it work

>remove bloison from the game
>don't touch ele pen and conversion
really makes you think

Are there any fun cheap memes this league? I haven't played since ES was turned to shit.

Is crimson dance the only way to make a bleed build work? If yes then why the poor bastard of the Shadow asc passives so focused on DoT? They can't really rely only on poison right?

i want to make use of gore herald, the ice one especially

any ideas?

crit zerk dp before they nerf it

Here's the breakdown.
Building around maces? Sunder.
Building around axes? Sunder or Cleave
Building around Swords? Blade Flurry
If you're not doing any of the above why are you playing gladiator? Any elemental focused 1H build would be far superior as inquisitor, elementalist, ranger-anything, or scion elementalist+raider hybrid.

this wurth anything?

it's not even tri-resist

Sounds fun. Poorfags had a hard time running crit when I left, so this should be a fun way to kill a few days. Thanks, user.

I feel like that comes from the fact that any and all chaos damage on the game is so small because of how hard it is to find resist for it. I normally have some hard time against bosses because I made a cool build but didn't put the points in the right order, yet comes maligaro's second fight I had no problem and he pretty much only uses chaos damage. It was literally the only boss since act 5 that didn't kill me at least once.

So when is a good time to replace tabula rasa for a chest piece with stats on it

Lacerate isn't even good for elemental builds.

Not ONE good drop yesterday.
A few days ago I got 4 Kaoms diving cards and an exalt across two fucking maps and now I expect the world

15-20c maybe?

SC - Never
HC - Right before Kitava

I used it for killing bosses that flicker strike can't reliably be used on with an Oro's build,
because green-locked attack selection for 2h swords is abysmal as I found it to be better for that purpose than cyclone.

Should I get Lion's Roar with Blade Flurry or will it just quickly knock things out of my range?

knock boss into a wall

I despise the fucking labyrinth so much. I mean, I know it's supposed to be difficult because the reward is amazing, but it's just so fucking tedious.

sounds pretty niche senpai

I already use Diamond, ToH, Atziri, and Rumi's.

Don't think it's worth getting rid of my only life flask for that?

get a fast build
run it fastly

Can someone explain to me the point of a tabula rasa if it doesn't has any stats? Is linking several support gems to one attack really that important? Or is that simply used during leveling so you don't have to worry about the sockets in your items?

>Crematorium
>Crematorium
>Torture Chambers
>Crematorium
>Torture Chambers
Well fuck you too Zana.

>elemental focused 1h build

aka "sunder or FB with 100% conversions dont we just LOVE variety!"

>Is linking several support gems to one attack really that important?
>is dealing more damage that important?

are you braindead?

So who are ezomytes?

elemental buzzsaw sword, claw, dagger is still a thing.

But what if you can already get all the support gems you need without one, there are several stats that a chest piece provides.
>braindead
Why the hostility?

Haven't seen them yet, Grigor was one of them though. Probably saving them for later, since they're mention in Act 8 (about Grigor going back to his homeland) and in Act 9 (Vanja wanted to flee there). 3.1 hype!

chance orbs are only useful for getting lucky uniques right?

useful for starting your map pool with zana and then turning them into scours

It's notoriously difficult to get a 6-linked armor and even then there are many cases that after that you go broke trying to get the correct colors (fucking 4-off is cancer)

>But what if you can already get all the support gems you need without one

Except for small number of builds 6-linking is the most important thing and - the - biggest source of damage.

>there are several stats that a chest piece provides

Yeah and a 6 link is still better.

I just realized I can spec bls molten strike into spectral throw at the cost of rerolling 2 colors in 6link. Is spectral throw fun?

its craftable so way more than a tabular

Whats a good bow build?

> Is spectral throw fun

Build right its sanic map clear. But im not a fan of slow proj on bosses gameplay.

SRS

anything barrage, tornado shot. bow builds are stronger than ever with the claw nodes that close to ranger start and the jewel socket.

Tribals used by Voll as cannon fodder
Basically Karui but white

wanders ww@

>start pathfinder wander
>fucking mathil starts a wander
>wander items explode in price

at least i could flip some piscators.

which maps are the best to farm opal and steel rings in?
I was thinking volcano for steel rings (kaom's heart div card) and scriptorium or maze for opals

same, flipped me some static elec

you would be correct in your assumptions

I started the league as a wanderfinder it wasn't too bad mathil starting one just means more $$$$$$ for me I guess

>HC
> 84 Slayer Cyclone
>Got enough dosh bought belly of the beast and 5 linked it, carnage amulet and couple of other good shit
>t10
>shitting on mobs left and right
>poe64.exe has encoutered an error
>oh well first crash since I started 3.0
>go back in
>Char is now in Standard
Fuck this nigger shit i'm going scrubcore.

What are some good poor fag non totem builds for marauder never played him in all my 800ish hours.

I got like 100+c and an exalted orb. What build should I play next lads?

dark pact

Reminder that Innocence did nothing wrong.

claw nodes for bows?

so i started my first wander this league and holy shit are wands expensive. And that barrage is the single target skill doesnt help either with the bullshit prices on the lab enchant and dying sun.

guess you would say
he was innocent

which three should i do lads

You can convert meele nodes with the Lioneyes Fall jewel. The claw nodes give crit, crit multi and leech.

>format c:
>delete system32
>kys

just get a piscators

pale council is better than atziri because you only need 50 runs

explain this

guardians, atziri and beachhead are decent enough. pale council is just cancer and fuck lab.

Guardians, Atziri and Beachheads desu.

normal atziri runs are waaaay cheaper than pale council runs though. its 5c vs 40c. I need my money to buy invader prophecies to make "Complete These Challenges III" not awful
plus atziri counts as 7 full boss kills for the defeat 1337 map bosses challenge.

good stuff lads, thats what I was leaning towards and its good to see that reaffirmed

He says he's guilty of committing "Sins" a.k.a Sin's children, mpreg is a thing in this universe.

is that a very rare and expensive jewel?

would this shit be any good for poison build?

i have a 300dps wand split between phys and a t2 lightning damage roll. With piscators i have to change all my gear to flat ele damage rolls.

80c each
you generally need two for good bow builds from my understanding

>have to play bowbuild until 65 and only then can i switch to elewanderer

>he didn't watch our guy mathil's wander leveling video

w-where

what da fook m8
you can start way earlier

I need help boys, should I just sell everything and roll something new? Or can someone save this build?

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LareBear/characters

Wasn't Izaro an ezomyte too?

youtube.com/watch?v=gN74j6jE9V0

>tfw no herald of ice mtx
dont make me buy that shiiiiittttt

post currency tabs

kys

>only 1 vaal orb

wew

what's it like being poor?

can i have 50c my good friend
i just need to get started

Dark pact
Sunder
Earthquake if you want to do some ridiculous single target damage but clearing shit not as fast as sunder

just RMT my shit up family

>tfw level 58 with 103 int and can't even equip a wand

When's the next stash\currency\premium tab sale?

probably in a few weeks

>zana is for ?

Just curious, what is generally the most expensive item?

Sex

headhunter

headhunter

mirror

poe.ninja/

So I'm playing a totem build (totem fb) for the first time, what should I be doing while waiting on my totems to play the game? Curse, drop orb or storms with PCoC?

tfw need currency tab..

masturbate

Sounds like I picked the right build for me.

finger your boipussy

>tfw tora decides to come "help" you fight the phoenix

How strong do you all reckon the masters are lore wise?