What decade had the best styles?

What decade had the best styles?

late 70s to mid 80s

Can you help me indentifying the golden car in the middle? Also any idea on the rims?

Nice thread, faggot

Euronese late 80s/early 90s was the sweetspot

right now

80s

NEVER
EVER
V
E
R

sileighty

Nissan Silvia coupe.

Sileighty's are 180sx's with silvia headlights

This

1950-60s objectively, 1980s subjectively.

The 30s had some of best styles since back then people still experimented and you didn't have to look to 1 off concepts to see some truly great cars. Stuff like this, the Buick Y-Job, the Mercedes 500 and the Phantom Corsair.

The Y-Job and Corsair were one off concepts though. I do love the art deco influences on car design in the '30s however.

silvia s13

The wheels are probably Volk Racing Evolution 2's. I have a set of Volk Racing GT-P's from the same era and they are very good wheels even for their age.

The 80's

60s or 70s
80s were the worst with no competition

I prefer the 80s to be honest. They finally brought some long overdue downsizes and model variety, whereas cars from the 70s were made just as badly but were oversized barges as well.

It's like you think only the USA makes cars or something. I think I will narrow it down to just the 60's when it comes to being the best though.

>It's like you think only the USA makes cars or something.
I was assuming that you were, because Europe and Japan made great cars in the '80s.

Except the 80's is still the ugliest decade for cars.

>What decade had the best styles?
that's an easy one
70s supercars are the clear winner

Thank you very much!

1930s

This user understands.

the 80s

It might be my rose tinted glasses, but I really prefer the 90s, everything seems so simple yet modern

Everything was fine up until the introduction of the Chevy Citation in 1980. This single event killed off automotive styling for a good 20 years.

Objectively the most garbage styling.

best suspension too

70-90s and 2018+

fuck off james may

Explain

One of the ugliest cars ever built

>objectively
That's not how that works, faggot.

this fucking guy

literal subhuman trash car design. worst mustang.

Everything in the entire world peaked in the 60s.

Mid 70's - early 90's

I love boxy cars

2010's

60s