We all know of Singer and their 911s

We all know of Singer and their 911s.

If you were given an unlimited budget, what car from years and years ago would you restore and modify to perfection?

250 GTO with a 4bt swap and a RWB bodykit. -perfection-

95 acura legend with a supercharged nsx engine

-'88 Foxbody Mustang LX.(Lighter than the GT with zero real performance differences)
-NA 5.0 built to increase the compression and rev high. OBD2 conversion, lightweight aluminum radiator, carbon fiber driveshaft functional Cai, long tube headers, catless mid-pipe, with good sounding exhaust.
-Adjustable suspension including a good set of coilovers, sway bars, control arms, panhard rod, welded subframe connectors, K member (with radiator support), A arms, strut tower brace, and rear shock tower brace to corner like a pro.
-Remove a lot of the padding under carpet to reduce weight (it's close to 30 lbs if I'm recalling right), possibly relocate battery to rear to also balance out weight better.
-Lightweight simple 5-spoke design wheels with 5 lug conversion and sticky tires. Drilled/slotted rotors with good ceramic brakes.

The only answer: Bedford Rascal

Bugatti Type 35:
>Take a Pur Sang body and exterior
>Put a carbon fibre monocoque in there
>Corvette/Volvo transverse fibreglass monoleafs front and rear
>Buell-style perimeter brakes for less unsprung weight
>All mechanical dials, not a digital thing in the whole car apart from the ECU
>Six speed sequential dogbox that whines a bad ex, shifter outside of the body
>Standard road wheels that look like they're from the 20's, spare set of R-compound 275's all around
>Billet wheels for both with that signature Type 35 design
And then, for the cherry on top
>Take two 1000cc MV Agusta F4 engines
>200hp worth of radial-valve screaming goodness
>Assemble them in an inline eight
>With four Jenvey Heritage throttle bodies, which look like oldschool DCOE carbs
Optional extra if you want to spit on Ettore's grave: Rotrex centrifugal supercharger.

Foxbodies, specifically the early 90s. I would swap them with Coyotes, 5.4L 4V engines, 427W stroker motors, whatever I could.

>Unlimited budget
That's a rather tame build there man. I'd suggest some extra's.
>Screw the 5.0, get an aluminium 427 small block, because that would save more weight
>No CAI, go for a Borla stack injection instead
>Why stick with the solid rear axle? Might as well go IRS with a 2015 rear subframe
You'll also need transmission upgrades.

alfaholics beat me to it

>not a Barra with a twinscroll

That's such a fucking good shape for a car, jesus christ

Superformance already does it basically.

GT40 Mk.2 with some basic creature comforts like a stereo and AC

Pre-2000 Holden Commodores

Umm Citron sm probably

>1968 dodge charger rt
>tubular chassis
>independent front and rear suspension-most expensive coilovers i could find with all the various strut bars and shit
>manual of course
>compound turbocharged
>hyrdo ebrake
> giant wilwood brakes
>nitrous and meth injection
>giant rear tires
>widebody just to piss dodge fags off
>exhaust cutouts
>banging sound system
>very quality designed air system that draws out all of my blunt smoke and keeps the car smelling nice
>ridiculously comfortable touring racing seats
>tube i can suck on that emits drank of choice
> sticker on the back that says "Suck my asshole while your back there Steve"

I actually forgot to list upgrading to a Tremac T-56 6 speed tranny. It bolts right up to the block no problem. I didn't really go into details on the engine itself, I was working under the Idea that I'd keep the base size engine and build that up in which case I'd be using an aluminum Man O' War shortblock although I'm not sure if those have a 4 bolt main if not I'd add a girdle just for comfort, 4340 stroker crank (not really needed but hey, unlimited budget), forged titanium I-beam rods, forged T-6 pistons, moly-coated rings, ported & polished aluminum cylinder heads with 1.9:1 valve, a solid camshaft (comp cams does a lot of good ones for the 302), and aluminum valve covers to finish it off.

the aluminum 427 that Ford offers is amazing and only a few modifications would need to be made so it could fit AND it would have at least an 11:1 compression ratio. Other options could be a gen 2 Coyote or whatever the fuck the new Predator engine will have in store for us.

mein nigga

Alfa 4c + Busso V6 + Manuel

MX-5 with an LS1

Coupe DeVille with the 500ci.

>modernize the engine with fuel injection, higher compression and reinforcement to crack a grand
>93AKI tune
>T56 or 8L-90E with gear selector/ratchet shifter
>4.11 rear gears for amazing roadcar
>modern mag-ride suspension that feels like old-school airbags
>keep the lush interior, maybe make it black, and keep the boat-like exterior, maybe replace some steel panels with painted aluminum to cut 100lbs from the car
>paint the thing deep black or matte silver to contrast or match the chrome respectively

Forgot to add
>Redone brakes, lever E-Brake
>Insane Sound System

>Not allowed to modify under any circumstance

Imagine this car with
Spoon Rigid Collars
Reinforced frame
Wider wheel wells for Pirelli Sport Corsas
The Tipo F102 boxer-12 from a 365BB

>dodge
i knew there was niggerdom about before i even read
>banging sound system
>blunt smoke
>drank
i'm honestly surprised you didn't list chrome 26"s

Dank nasty some would say...

He also didn't list hydraulic suspension which is what I'd expect from a nigger, cholo or associated gang-banger

Anything by Bruno Sacco.
>W124, W126, R129, W201 chassis
>M156, M158 and M178 engine swaps galore
>Modern 9 speed auto's, or a manual 7 speed dogleg
>Extreme chassis bracing
>Completely redesigned suspension
>Evolution-style kits for all chassis
>Modern S-class luxury interior with 90's looks
>None of the modern electronics that could date the cars

I'd find a way to take a crown vic and mate it to an f150 frame with the 5.0

Just bring it up to date on handling, performance and reliability.

what a beauty

This 230SL that my grandfather left sitting in a field for 15 years.

In the sense that Singer takes the original car and updates and tunes it to the nth degree while maintaining the original vision, it's gotta be a SEC. Give it the AMG parts catalogue, update the lights, thick wool carpets, redesign the seats, find space for a V12 and the AMG spec 7-speed. Update the center console looks so it doesn't look like it was designed by a German military designer, put in a car phone, 3M damping foil under all the panels, find some pleasant combination of wood and leather, moar leather, and use AMG or make AMG inspired interior parts like gauges and steering wheel.

alpinad/individuald black or dark blue e31 with an n74 and whatever manual zf

both good ideas