Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2578
Starving for LEAKS Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/so-whens-the-third-one/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da'at
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Linkuriboh to TCG never.
Xth for banlist never.
Yth for DARK Link 2 NEVER.

;)

What are some neat things I can copy with Supreme Starving Venom?
I've only done OEPD for double piercing, and Ignister for being Ignister.

Use Odd-Eyes Venom as Fusion material and then copy him. Then you can copy something else for a huge power boost and you keep your piercing.

ABC tier 0 meta never :((((((

Wrong thread number.
#2576 #2577 [listed as #2576]
#2578 [listed as #2577] (Last Thread)
#2579 [listed as #2578] (This Thread)

Just so someone know the right number next thread (#2580)

High Genghis fucking when
fuck V-Jump promos

The good ol' handwipe

>tfw all the cards you like the art for have useless effects

And Laplace
And Maxwell
Dammit Konami

How do I get this out in Zarc Magicians?
Poly on OEPD and Servant Starving?
I really like that design, never seen it up close before.

Is it ok if I stack my deck while searching something, since my opponent is simply going to shuffle my deck afterward?

Put me in coach!

If your opponent is going to shuffle it anyway, why the fuck do you need to stack the deck in the first place? But to answer your question, no, you can't.

why's his upgrade so shit, /dng/?

Fuck off. Greedy Venom is amazing. Way better than Rebellion's upgrade.

Maxwell is terrible, Laplace is okay but does nothing for your combos, but High Genghis is fucking crucial, why the fuck did they make that a promo card.

on yugiohtopdecks.com a person named ABC-Dragon Buster is playing ricardo matias caceres avello
really makes you think

He's fuckin' garbo, mate.
Bound to an archetype for some reason, and to make shit worse if you are playing Predaplants you're probably better off throwing out a Dragostapelia.

DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR and STU archetypes when?

>Bound to an archetype for some reason
Literally just toss Mountaindew in any high level DARK deck.

>Ultimate Pound just came out in CoTD
>Fluffal Patchwork, the Predaplant fusion and Gandora got skipped entirely
>skipped all the way to Proxy Dragon
fugg

>STU archetype
Would play.

I didn't find that in the rule book. Like you said, my opponent is going to shuffle the deck anyway so it shouldn't matter if I separate the 3 Ash Blossoms that are together in the deck while searching.

I'm pretty sure a judge could DQ you on it for deck stacking. You're supposed to search and then shuffle your deck, you aren't allowed to rearrange it just like you aren't allowed to rearrange your graveyard.

>people at my college thought mexicans and blacks didn't play the game

Manipulating your deck in any non-random way is technically cheating. This includes seeding your deck such that like cards aren't bunched up.
Everyone does it anyway because no one shuffles perfectly, but if you were at a major event you could potentially be rule sharked for it.

Used to have him in my Harpie deck. Every time I summoned him I got mirror forced. feltbadman

>I'm pretty sure a judge could DQ you on it for deck stacking.
Yet it didn't happen at Worlds, where on more than one occasion a player separated cards while searching.

That's because judges typically don't interfere with a match unless someone bitches.

Operative word is could. It is cheating, whether or not anyone calls you out for it is another thing entirely.

Does it really matter? The worlds judges shuffled the deck after both players shuffled/cut anyways.

>people getting anal about fixing bunched cards
Unless you're literally at Worlds, as long as both players shuffle/cut, I don't see the issue. I've never once in my life seen a judge call someone for it.

JUDGE!!!!!!

>I've never once in my life seen a judge call someone for it.
Again, that's because judges don't typically interfere unless someone complains. Your opponent could rule shark you on it and cause a big fuss.

The bottom line is, if it COULD get ruled as a count against you, why fucking bother doing it? Just shuffle your shit better. There's a safer way to do this.

It'd be funny if Konami released a new card to support links called "Dial-Up" or some shit and all it does is reduce the materials required to summon a link monster

Dial-Up cause that's what it feels like when you go into the vrains

>Dial-Up cause that's what it feels like when you go into the vrains
SEIZE THE WIND, PLAYMAKER!

>make a link-2 monster with markers pointing down
>"the two monsters this card points to becomes the same level (whichever is lowest)"

Fucking boom, links is saved

Did they bother to render panties under the skirts in Tag Force or is fun not allowed?

I know Maxwell is terrible, I still want the card though

I hate that feel. I don't like the art of any of the meta relevant archetypes.

What are the best side deck cards for Zoodiacs and True Draco?

kek no

Dimensional Barrier fucks Zoos up good.

>lowest
Why not highest? Or let the player choose?

Kaijus

No one is being anal about it, retard. You asked if it was illegal and we said yes.

If you do get in trouble for seeding your deck before shuffling, don't come crying to us.

>thinking I was the guy who asked it
I just came into the thread and saw autism over it. Thanks for the free (You) tho.

What difference does it make if you're the first retard or the second? Replace the first "you" with "he" and what changes?

You're pretty stupid user.

What did Tewart mean by this card's name?

Good one.

secret digital bug tech?

>When
>You can

What is this, 2012? Get with the times Kmoney.

Zefra is Sephira in the OCG, which is Sephiroth/Sefirot. To avoid religious connotations, TCG renamed it Zefra, which sounds similar. Zefraath's OCG name is fucking Sephira Torah Grammaton, which is like naming it Heaven Bible God. There's only so much they could do.

So what decks are good now that Links have cucked and sucked every good archetype? I'm assuming Kozmos and basically nothing else, right? Or is it like the awkward period after generation force/the synchro death list where nothing was good?

Cloudians

>Links have cucked and sucked every good archetype?
Nobody is even using Links. The top meta decks are still Zoodiac, True Draco, and Dinosaurs with the occasional ABC deck.

>Links have cucked and sucked every good archetype?
But all the best archtypes are still topping...

Holy shit, the japs are fucking kooky

>let's see those pussies translate THIS

>So what decks are good now that Links have cucked and sucked every good archetype?
Links did nothing except kill Pendulum decks and bad decks. You apparently do not understand the game at all.

Oh, good. Nice to see that the degeneracy hasn't stopped, I suppose. Never thought I'd say that.

>Zefraath's OCG name is fucking Sephira Torah Grammaton, which is like naming it Heaven Bible God
That must've been a fucking head scratcher to find a way around

Jokes aside, Cloudians are actually even worse now since they can't use Bahamut Shark as easily. Turbulence is a one card Link 2 I guess, or a 2 card link 4, so that's something, but other than that.

The next OCG Structure Deck has just been announced, and it will contain more cards for Playmaker!

The year end structure deck has been announced where the deck will feature cards used by Playmaker in the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animation. Also included will be link monsters that can be used in multiple decks. More information on the deck will be released in incoming V-Jump issues.

Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG DM Structure Deck: Power Code Link
Release date: December 9, 2017

Contents:
Constructed Deck x 1
Official Rules Book x 1
Duel Field / Play Guide (Paper) x 1

ygorganization.com/so-whens-the-third-one/

>TFW wanted to build Zefra
>TFW MR4 killed them before I got the chance
I guess I should be happy I didn't waste money, but fuck me that's depressing.

>tfw you will never be able to play heaven bible god

>and it will contain more cards for Playmaker!

>it will contain more cards for Playmaker!
fucking why

>Being surprised
He's the fucking MC.

>You apparently do not understand the game at all.

Yeah, I don't currently, I've been gone for a long time. I aim to fix that, though. Thanks for the info!

And that entitles him to getting that much support right off the bat?

Yes. That is exactly what it means.

Yes?

Right off the bat, you wankers. I don't recall Yuya getting a couple of decks thrown at him before his anime had even gotten anywhere.

Are you fucking stupid?

Did you ever stop to consider maybe that was because nobody gave a shit about Yuya?

Arc V released 4/3/15 in the west, Yuya got decks on 7/11/14, 5/29/15, and 12/4/15.
So again, yeah.

Zefra + Daath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da'at

>Arc V released 4/3/15 in the west
>in the west
And even then that's a, what, at least 7 month gap between each?
Doesn't the period we are getting those 3 in come up to be shorter than that first gap alone?

Knew you'd grasp at that.

In Japan Arc V released 4/6/14, got decks 3/21/14, 6/20/15, 7/11/15
Which isn't counting the Reiji decks or which there were several. Also note that the first decks in both regions came out before the show did.

Do you ever shut up?

Anyone know how to make a good cloudian deck? I've been trying one on dueling book to go against friends, and it isn't very consistent, itll brick and then I'm nowhere.

Oh, and the 7/11 one was actually 3/21/15. I was looking at Korea by mistake.

>Anyone know how to make a good cloudian deck?
Why would you buy into that meme?

Define good.

Max out Turbulence, Altus, Dragon, fuck sanctuary, add Vallhala and/or the cloudian variant. Green and pink guys are okay.

Fuck the tribute monsters, fuck the ones that have to be destroyed by battle, fuck all the other support cards. Squall is probably too slow now too.

good enough to not brick
felt like making a deck to face friends, since I like water decks and we live states away

rata here

neodasus here

>I like water decks
You should make Mermails or something then fampai.

randall here

Stupid newfag

what else should I add here then? Extra deck stuff?

>newfag
>marzishit
(You) seem to be the newfag here.

My first actual IRL decks were a Daedalus themed and a solid atlanteans w/poseidra. Mostly I just like making decks on DN/DB for fun against friends. I heard mermlantians are supposed to be mean in competitive right?

Marzepan has been here for like 5 years you fucking retard.

Not really, but they are miles away better than Cloudians as a WATER deck. They make a good pet deck for casual games.