Help Eruopean anons

Help Eruopean anons

What NEW cars can you buy for 24 000$ or 19 500€?

Im hungarian if it matters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUukZSrVSEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Used is not an option, buying used is like playing russian roulette with a loaded 1911

That's a pretty stupid analogy senpai

Or maybe it was intentional.

Depends on what car you need/want. If you don't like gook/french shit, try Opel. Decent quality and price.

almost two new Tipos

Doesnt matter what you do in the end you are going to be fucked

I like crossovers, im over 2 meters tall so big headroom is a must, I tried out the Opel Grandland but I dont like it too much, Zafira would be good but its too expensive

go watch top gear or something and get your opinions from there like all the other normies.

Or shut your retarded opinions pulled out of normie memes and learn a thing. Go read used car guide.
For 19k you can get something REALLY nice imported.

Like what you faggot?

>over 2 meters tall
Dude, most cars will not have enough head room. Especially since your price bracket exclusively consists of the small crossovers. Renault's Captur or Peugeot's 2008 are crossovers that fit your budget, but I wouldn't touch anything french.

LADA STRONK

>opel
>quality
pick one.

My dad got a Peugeot 2008 new for 18k. Its alright, the 208 is also nice.
If you prever crossovers the 2008 is pretty neat, comfy ride as french roads are shit and frenchos alwys put in nice speakers.

C A C T U S
A
C
T
U
S

Id get a dank af FD from japan or a GTR.
But i'm not you i don't know what you want other than to make a bad descision.

And niether am I your mother, do your own fucking research, figure out what you need, what car fits that need and then research common problems, pros, cons, buying guides and start looking at models.

Do some fucking work you millenial soyboy

Base model Dacia Sandero and spends the rest for something you actually want or need.

OP absolutely NEEDS a crossover though so make it a Duster

Thats nice and edgy and all but ur gay and short so...

No

you sound like a retarded fag, buy an audi crossover, you'll fit in perfectly.

no u

Scirocco
Got mine for 13k yuros

not a crossover
OP needs a crossover

And make sure you get the tsi, even as a yurocuck, diesel is for boomers and normies

In that case, my opinion won't matter because I'm not a 40yo housewife with 3 nigglets

you are one of the nigglets

Too small, not good for shit roads and its kinda gay too

jokes on you I'm not american

Why are you so triggered by crossovers sperg?

Skoda rapid. Cheap reliable econobox.
Sciroccos are awful cars, I owned mine for 2 months before I was sick of it

Pay your taxes if you want good roads goy
>kinda gay
That's exactly the amount of gay you should aim for user

Veeky Forums gets triggered over anything they can't afford.

Confirmed never driven one. It's just a better looking gti

Rapid has terrible cheap plastic interior

Its only good for inching in citytraffic, nothing else

>scirocco is awful
>buy a skoda instead

Can't ask for more from a fwd hothatch.
If you cared about performance, you wouldn't look into crossovers either. Just a rwd lightweight

>If you cared about performance, you wouldn't look into cars either. Just a bike
ftfy

yeah that shithole thot car has sooo much performance, watch out lamborghini!!!!!

Not all of us see straight line tunneling as performance, but I do own a bike for the sunny summer days

Never said it did, but you sure sound salty. Is it because you can't even afford a golf with a bodykit? lmao

Golf is much much better than that little shitstain

it's the exact same car with a better looking exterior

Ah, the beauty and the not so beauty

Nope its a shittier car :^}

Name 1 thing you can use that little shit for

>not comfy
>not fast
>not good looking

>same chasis
>same engine
>shittier car
kek, you can use it to go from A to B looking good, mr benchracer

ha vw niggers arguing over which of their go karts is better

Scirocco still sits on the ancient mk5 Golf platform, look it up

Is that somehow a bad thing?
It's not even an argument, no one would pick a box looking golf over a rocco

Are you seriously insinuating VW hasn't improved anything from the mk5 Golf chassis with the mk6 and mk7?

They improved weight and bodyroll for sure lmao

as a bmw fag who hates the styling of all new vws and some old ones too i do have to say that rocco (never heard of it till today) is miles ahead of the ugly ass golfs

Except it looks like shit

It's europe only I think.
As a bmw fag, what can you say about the e34 m5? I'm eyballin one

I wouldn't expect someone who thinks the golf looks good to have good taste

Not like the mk6 and mk7 handle better than the mk5, no way did they make suspension improvements or up the rigidity

You're a fucking brainlet if you think the Scirocco is a better car than the current Golf because it's fucking not, even if it's only worse because VW is purposely keeping it down so it won't overshadow the Golf

very cool cars and practical, only drawback on them is that they are a little more expensive to maintain but not complicated car all mechanical stuff can be diy if youre competent. Really it comes down to how much you have to spend on it, basically all bmws you should have a couple grand put to the side when you buy one for general maintenance repairs. Aslo their are somewhat expensive for quality models but id say just get it inspected by a bmw indie shop beforehand (try to buy one 1992 or newer with the updated motors) and go with it they're great cars. Note though id say it might serve better in cost and ease of maintenance to buy a e39 or a e46 as they've had less time to go to shit ie less shit to replace.

Did you drive both?
In what way does the golf feel better? I can say from my experience that the scirocco feels very sharp in the corners, and the oversteer is very manageable. It also hits 250km/h

the e39 would be my second choice (and the wisest probably) as you get a v8 with 400hp.
The e34 just feels more magical

yeah sure

>literally stats he can look up on google

Sure cuck, im sure it reaches 250 if you throw it our of a plane

>he still didn't google scirocco top speed
Or maybe you did

my bad, it's actually over 270km/h

youtube.com/watch?v=NUukZSrVSEo

golf soyboys on suicide watch

>non car enthusiasts legit think this

this.
I want to take tight corners as fast as possible not bore myself to death in straight line

Only 2 ways to do it. Rwd lightweights or torque vectoring awd

tfw i won the used car roulette

I allready have a rwd featherweight midengine that is dailiable. Underrated af gen mr2

which gen?

>samefag believing that his shitty scishit is a ferrari

Get a Mazda 6 and then off yourself.

Avril a cute

U 1st

In 2018 years humanity only reached its peak in USA lol, europe sucks muslim dick

I was in one of those. Imagine a Dacia interior but with 3x cheaper plastic.

Thread turned to shit fast, ofc o is just as autistic as every other board

Lmao you'll even fit in a C1/107/aygo if you slide the seat back unless you have REALLY weird body proportions