Blockheads and Bunnies edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed)
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX (embed)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16404/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24741/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26120/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>body is a literal rectangle as well

((((((((((((((((((((((WIDE)))))))))))))))))))))))))

>someone spent time and effort so i can open and close this one toilet cover

Why?

>uninstall geforce experience because a different game kept crashing on launch and some guy on reddit suggested the fix
>it worked for some reason
>says some new update made it not do good with games

>waitadarnminute
>stopped playing fo4 for a while because i kept dropping frames for no reason
>checked
>its back to normal

what the fuck nvidia

6th for legendaries.

Waifus in the op

Going for realism I guess.

Probably from a cut quest and they didn't bother removing it.

Its from the quest where you pee in the tank so that when they flush pee comes out

Upper decker master race.

>Fallout 4 won't be getting more DLC
>paid mods are gimped and add very little
Everything is bad

I really like this power helmet. I wish there was a version without the rebar.

Good morning, Vault-Tec calling!

>pick up a distress call
>it's some lady who got locked inside a jewelry store safe when the bombs dropped
>find the place
>open the door
>6 master locked pre-war safes inside with a key nearby
>get ready for all those pocket watches and silverware
>ammo and pipe pistol
>ammo and pipe pistol
>ammo and pipe pistol
>ammo and laser pistol
>ammo and pipe pistol
>ammo and pipe pistol
>not even one silver fork

are there any mods to make the guns more realistic? that was my favorite thing about new vegas.

i specifically don't want to run around using whatever the fuck pic related is supposed to be

Then search for an assault rifle replacer mod.

a mod just came out that replaces that pile of shit with that service rifle mods assets

don't you just love the loot system?!

Would it really have been that hard to have a standard pre war loot pool to draw from if they really wanted to go with the random loot route

pipe weapons are pre-war though

The technology isn't there yet.

>pre war
according to FO4 EVERYTHING is fucking prewar

even the laser musket(see those magazines with the kid holding a fancy toy version)

I really doubt people in a booming futuristic USA needed makeshift guns

PS4 owners what mods are you using? Immersive Gameplay? Charles' Overhaul? The World Is Dying? MADNESS?

They did when they were hard to acquire legally and prohibitively expensive.

Bullet sponges or 1-2 shotable weaklings?

You seem to forget that before everythig nwas nuked, there was this htign called the reosurce wars, where every metal was basically mined to nothing.

You also seem to forget that pre-war America was facing massive civil unrest every major city was under martial law, military soldiers were killing civvies for no reason, and, IIRC, gun confiscations have been mentioned before.

With the lack of materials in the public secotr, and the military taking people's guins, people would have had to resort to things like pipe weapons to be armed.

If anything, pipe weapons are Fallout actually really acknowledging just how shit of a situation pre-war America was in before the nukes dropped.

>Guns
>hard to acquire
>Fallout USA
Yeah, no. Unless Boston criminal element was making weapons for Canadian citizens/resistance/criminal elements under martial law

I want to fuck that control panel.

lern the lore, kid

If there are enough resources to have nuclear powered cars and personal robots I don't see how that would be possible

Lore states nuclear powered cars were prohibitively expensive, as were personal robots.

3x damage both ways.

That's one of my biggest issues with FO4
90% of everything is pre-war
Deliverer, a Walther PPK was made in 1929 and is the most advanced ballistic weapon of the pre-war era. What the fuck.

It's very easily solved by splitting containers between pre-war and post-war. Literally just have clean boxes contain pre-war shit and dirty boxes contain post-war shit. It would take one competent developer maybe a week to implement, because it took me two to jury rig something shitty that I eventually gave up on.

tfw actually enjoy the idea of the creation club

I would too if the mods weren't so small, I've heard 4000 forms is very small

a bit off topic but do you know what update Batlefield 1 is getting now? there's a 3gb download going on.

Me too. I just hope the execution, quality and pricing is as enjoyable.

I was just reading on the new .esl format.

First thing I thought was "its gonna be way harder to pirate"

What the fuck, user.

I do too, but I'm ready to be disappointed/angry with the execution.

>First thing I thought was "its gonna be way harder to pirate"
Not really, no.

b-but read only

/v/ didn't say anything so i thought some of you might know

Then you didn't read far enough. You can change it to esp, edit, then back to esl.

there's a mod that renames it to machine gun, about all I'd need along with pretending it's a post war gun
>2077
>united states army using nuclear powered tank suits and commie killing mechs
>lol watercooled lewis gun standard issue

>Black Isle makes bulky pseudo-futuristic design
>OMG SO COOL
>Black Isle adds ovie memeguns and modern weapons
>OMG SO COOL
>Obsidian makes retarded pseudo-realistic 5mm AR14
>OMG SO COOL
>Bethesda makes bulky pseudo-futuristic design
>WTF BETHESDA IT'S NOT REAL FALLOUT
You just can't win with obsidiots.

>>Bethesda makes bulky pseudo-futuristic design
That's the thing, it's fucking WW1 aesthetics instead of 50s-80s.

Difference is, that gun (and by extension the 12.7mm) looks cool. The assault rifle does not.

Not him, but I like the look of the assault rifle.

>t.obsidiot
Amazing.

>pseudo futuristic
yes, water cooling, THE FUTURE
leave the shitposting to the professionals

I can see why, there are bits I like about it too, but big barrel and all the extra bits of bullshit that clearly have no function ruin it for me.

as I've said before, THAT should have been a "pipe" weapon, stuff like the simple bulky design and water cooling would make sense if you're a settler or raider without advanced firearms knowledge
my biggest problems are the godawful misnaming, and the fact that that was a united states military weapon in the 21st century, all because todd was like "lol need something bulky for power armor" and has never seen an m249 in his life
fuck if you want bulky why not bring back the jackhammer from the black isle games? would help the shotgun variety too

I actually feel like Fallout 4 did a lot to make many of the traditionally stupid/boring looking weapons less shit.

Like the power fist. In Fallout 1-3, its just a glove with some psnumatic thing strapped on it directly. The kickback of which wouldl ikely fucking devastate your hand. The one in Fallout 4 has the hand in its own separate cage from the pneumatic part, which would actually make it less likely to shatter your hand when using compared to the older version.

The super sledge also looks far better, with the Fallout 1-NV version looking like a Loony tunes mallet, while the Fallout 4 one looks like an actually sledge hammer.

The ripper also looks more original, whereas the older one was a cheap looking ripoff of the Warhammer 40K chainsword

>>Bethesda makes bulky pseudo-futuristic design
NOTHING ABOUT A WATERCOOLED LEWIS MACHINE GUN IS PSEUDO-FUTURISTIC

THAT SHIT IS FROM FUCKING 1917

>mechanized hammer with pneumatic tecnhosmashers
>more looney toons than a normal sledgehammer but with a fucking rocket strapped to the back
the classic ones maybe but the 3/NV one was great, 4 one is just dumb

The Fo3 and NV ones still looked like a retarded Loony tunes mallet, and I could never take it seriously.

>m-m-muh black isle
>m-m-muh realism
>precision energy weapons are held like miniguns

i have been thinking, why do the skulls look so angry in bethesda games?

Agreed, that other fella can shitpost and call me an Obsidiot, but it's not the case. I do like a lot of FO4's artistic decisions, particularly with the weapons.
>The super sledge also looks far better
GONNA HAVE TO DISAGREE THERE THOUGH.
They took away everything that made the super sledge, the super sledge. It was supposed to be huge as fuck because it was a weapons designed for super mutants, not just a sledgehammer with a rocket booster glued onto it.
They should have made the rocket sledge it's own thing, as like a handmade crafted weapon only, at least that how I feel anyway.
>The ripper also looks more original, whereas the older one was a cheap looking ripoff of the Warhammer 40K chainsword
..Now I kind of want a longer ripper that basically is just a chainsword.

>because it was a weapons designed for super mutants
no, it was a BoS and US army weapon, depending on the game, it just so happens that muties are built like power armor so it comes naturally to them
and the rocket sledge was a perfect end tier mod for the normal sledge

> It was supposed to be huge as fuck because it was a weapons designed for super mutants
The super sledge in the original Fallout games was made by the BoS, it was never meant for super mutants.

>and there shined a shiny demon

It's amazing how you made the face look so flat there.

Those skin textures are also fucking awful.

The only real problem I have with weapon design in Fallout 4 is that assault rifle clearly being a machine gun, and even then, its not that i dislike the design itself, it just should have been called a machine gun.

That and the combat shotgun being basically the combat rifle also.

Beyond that, they even manged to stick to the overall theme of the 10mm being a bulky as fuck gun, while still trimming it down a bit from the comedically oversized shit seen in Fallout 3 and NV. So that is a plus.

not to mention ALL the animations went from violent seizures to normal smooth reloads

So how buggy is it?

It's fine.

How far apart are those eyes?

>An Unoctium mod not being riddled with bugs day one
Skeptical I remain.

Only one way to find out, friend.

But it's still comedically oversized. At least in FO3 and NV it was a brick. This new shit is just a fucking mess of shapes.

So glad I got that Delta Elite replacer.

I even like most of the armor redesigns also
>No more dumb strainer tits for raiders
>Metal armor looks far less edge lord since they took off the giant spikes
>Combat armor is not actually modular armor like it was stated to be back in the earlier Fallout games, and the MK2 version no longer looks like one of those gowns they make you wear in a hospital when you get an x-ray like it did in New Vegas

This picture doesn't even do it justice really. Go in 3rd person and look at how fucking huge it is. Shit is insane.

>Combat armor is not actually
now actually*

>the muzzle brake on the end isn't even the same size as the long ported barrel
literally why did they do that?

I wish fallout had an ENB automatic remover like skyrim does.

It makes things so easy

It's more of a
>the long ported barrel isn't the same size
type of problem.
>not replacing 10mm with P99

>>No more dumb strainer tits for raiders
I miss this. There aren't any sexy outfits in vanilla.

>he didn't like strainer tits
kill urself my man

just imagine how much inbreeding the enclave had to go through

Thanks for pointing the Delta Elite replacer, user, I might use it. What I wonder is if any of these replacers (there are quite a few) will work fine with Horizon? I know it's a replacer so I assume it is fine (just replace texture and mesh, everything else remains the same), but want to see if anyone think otherwise?

>zero cleavage in the entire game
>instead of nightwear we get shitty bathrobe
I fucking hate sterilized games. Those 10x10 pixels prostitute sprites in Reno were sexier than the Magnolia bitch in her shitty dress.

Anyone can vouch for Grenade Expansion Pack 2?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16404/?

Have an explosives character but other than Niero's Fireworks cannon and lobbing Cryo grenades it's kinda stale.

How did you get those muscles?

SS+Gomad

Hey guys,

As the summer gaming drought is coming to an end (hopefully), I'm hoping to finish my NV run and finally able to jump into the expansions...Any opinion or suggestions as to which one I should take first and last? I was hoping to endure the worst first and experience the best last (or if you think otherwise, please say so).

>SS+Gomad
Rip please go, he didn't ask how to become stronger blob mode

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24741/?

>Still no good playable robot mod with full Automatron integration

Fuck, I didn't know I wanted this.

Imagine it, user. Starting with random parts and then going out, searching for scrap to craft new pieces for yourself, to fix your broken body when it takes damage. Having to hunt for Fusion Cores or you shut down permanently.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26120/?

any opinions of this?

replacing the vanilla assault rifle with a m4/m16 mod

How do you guys keep your caps supply up while wandering the wastes? I'm usually spending everything I have on flamer fuel when I get back to town. I need some way to grow my wealth. I guess I can do these Nuka World radiant quests forever, I don't mind collaring gunners for a living.

Literally just put points in Scrounger and sell Fusion Cores. Nearly every dungeon has +4 cores which at maximum is 1000 caps.

Should I reinstall Fallout NV or Skyrim if I want to actually beat the game after modding the hell out of everything?

what is the ncr veteran ranger armor of FO4? I don't mean the most iconic armor of fo4 but the undisputed "cool" armor of fo4

if you didn't mod anything too hard, water purifiers are cap factories, just take them out of the workshop and into a central repository to keep things below the hard cap