I'm looking at new sporty DDs under $30k. What should I get?

I'm looking at new sporty DDs under $30k. What should I get?

-WRX: I don't like the four door aesthetic
-BRZ: Slow
-Civic Si: Slow and FWD
-Miata: Slow, ugly, impractical, weak, gay
-Mustang Ecoboost: Big, heavy, not a V8
-Camaro 2.0L Turbo: Big, heavy, not a V8, ugly

3 series
is 350
c class coupe

Mk7 GTI

Are any of those under $30k new?

I'd be all over that if it was available as a two door

370z starts at $10 under 30k

Second hand v8 mustang or camaro

>I'm looking at new sporty DDs under $30k. >and don't like any of the available options >What should I get?
More money

used supercharged jag xf.
e550
m45
g37

Oh shit I forgot about the Z. Too bad it doesn't have LSD standard. For LSD, I would have to upgrade to the sport model, which would push it over the $30k mark. Also the MPG isn't great.

Maybe I'll wait for the next Z to be released.

C6 corvette, cayman, 335/m3

You'll be waiting a long time. I don't think there's many options for you if you're picky, friend.

All of those are literal trash and not to be used for DD

>new
Fucking idiots

It can't be that long, can it? The 370Z is pretty old by now. Nissan has to either update or axe it soon.

>wants a sporty NEW car
>is too poor to have a good budget
>doesnt want used

What?

>I'd be all over that if it was available as a two door
They aren't?

He also cites cars that are all over the map in terms of what the car is supposed to be other than
>"sporty"
>new
>"not slow"
>"not gay"
>under $30k

So in other words he's a car n00b and needs a babby's first car to figure out what he likes and how to spend his money in the future. He should probably get a Miat, learn to drive, and then learn how to boost it or toss in a V8 if he hasn't made enough money to buy something else by then.

Get a practical car and motorcycle

But they're monumentally better cars.
If you insist, get a GTI or a Mazda3. They'll be fun and have the most ergonomics.
Don't compromise.

Not anymore, no

I think you can find used bmw 2 and 3 series under 30k

uh yes sweetie, they're literally 2 doors only.

Not here in the US

Sporty DD's?

Apparently you want a coupe, that isn't "slow", and is not FF so that knocks out every 4 door and the brz/miata as you've already listed

So you're pretty much limited to any used car but you've already gotten rid of that. You want a NEW coupe, rwd or awd, that isn't heavy like a mustang, and is "fast" by what ever you consider to be "fast"

desu there are few cars in your range and you've already knocked out 2 I was going to suggest. You're really looking for something used, either that or you have to give up some other aspect you define.

If you give up the need for a coupe then you can have a slew of 4 doors like the WRX

If you give up the rwd/awd requirement you can get a wrx and a slew of FF cars like the civic, accord, etc

You have to give up SOMETHING because your list of cars currently is zero

kys

The ONLY car I can think of that is under 30k, not FF, not a 4 door, not heavy like a mustang, and not slow like a brz is the Nissan 370Z which can be had for 29-30k new

and if you say "pigfat" or "slow" or "ugly" Then idgaf anymore and you're a bitch

They make a car specifically designed to be the perfect sporty DD under $30k. It's called the Fost.

2008 s2000 cr

can't be FF because he hates the civic

Yup you're right and I understand that. Right now my top three are the BRZ, 124 Spider and WRX. The WRX gets a pass for not being a coupe because it still looks nice overall and it's quick. And even though the BRZ is kinda slow, it's still quick enough to have fun with. Plus it's perfect in every other way, so that gets a pass too. And the Fiata fixes a lot of my problems with the Miata. And I honestly don't mind the impracticality that much since I don't have kids. The Civic Si has been growing on me too even though it's fwd. But for just a couple grand more I could get a car that's quicker and not fwd.

try the 370z, its a lot faster than the brz, is RWD, its a coupe, its not heavy like a mustang, but what ever you think "ugly" is is the last hurdle you have to get over.

You want cars that don’t exist because you’re a retard, OP

As a BRZ owner, I get the distinct feeling you're going to wind up harping on the engine forever if you get it. You should have a look at the 370Z like the other guy is saying.

Well to be fair the Civic is shit. Smaller, more expensive, weaker, slower. Only thing good about it is the interior (compared to Ford)

>more expensive
than what? the civic si is 2k cheaper than a brz

>smaller
bigger than the brz
>slower
faster than the brz

The 370Z is actually a great suggestion. I just forgot to include it in the list of cars I'm considering.

Maybe I should get the next generation Z if Nissan doesn't fuck it up but I know they will.

Learn to read, dawg, for real.

IIRC Nissan isn't doing a new 370z, they're staying with the current design and probably not updating it.

Why not get a standard mustang? Get an older one for that V8, but not so old you lose modern features. Get a 2015 for that 5.0 and get a real Mustang.

Fuck off

The Coyote 5.0 is available all the way back to 2011. DESU I think the 2013-2014 5.0 looks the best. The 2018 facelift is great, but they start at like 42k

finance the last $4,950 and get one of these.

Save 10k more and get the 2 door Giulia. Or screenshot-related

Yea I would expect a new GTR rather than a Z. Next sporty rwd Nissan will also likely be a hybrid auto only mess.

I mean they've been touting their new turbo 4-cyl for a year now. I don't expect delivery this or next year but they still need the Z-car for muh heritage reasons because badges do sell.

I dont know why nissan doesn't do a new GTR and then use the frame, simplified running gear and bits of the interior to make a budget GTR in the form of a new Z.
Like what mclaren did with the 570, 650 and 720s. Same tub and base engine.

Thanks for reminding me, they might even use Infiniti's new VCR engine which would actually make a new Z a better touring car.
I thought they already shared a platform, no? But yea, either way it would make sense for their wallet and our wallets if they did that.

You should get a ford pinto and back off a cliff.

And which one do you think they're gonna do?
>say hello to our new sporty class of crossover, the 400z!

Fiata

Look for one of these!!!

lol what a cvck

only buys new

and in this current car market

Wait till the end of the year.

You could supercharge an 8th or 9th gen SI and get cams, and it could have 300 whp without too much money invested.

get an STI and mod it brah

those rear doors r convient if ur going fold the rear seats down for stuff.. or for your friends who wanna comfortably get in the vehi.. ope.. nvm.. i forgot.. no friends :(

you sound like a benchracing fag who thinks all real driving is done in a straight line.
Get the charger. It's literally the car for you.

Pontiac GTO maybe?
V8, sporty, comfortable

Why do you need an LSD? Can't afford new tyres?

There's also the fiesta ST and the focus ST.

literally no vehicle capable of reaching highway speeds should be called slow

sssh they'll say something about someone else farting in the car

>1k Honda Civic
>10k swap and turbo build
>10k on handling mods
>2k on sweet paint job
>7k to upgrade your weak ass no sport pussy ass driving

First off idk where you are but when I was looking mustang gt's were under 30k new after incentives. I pretty much narrowed it down to this and wrx and picked the wrx for the 4 seats and awd.

Not OP but I test drove a charger he other day and if you don’t care about blistering speed or cornering with any sense of composure, it seemed like the perfect daily car. Dead quiet inside and smooth riding, with a ridiculous amount of space to stretch out.

>I'm looking at new sporty DDs under $30k

If you must have new, a 2017 GTI.
If you can't find one, get a Civic Sport Hatch, a Golf, a Mazda 3 or a Impreza for cheaper and just start saving money for a REAL sport's car down the line.

Mustang GT now shut the fuck up.

what do you mean by slow, do you mean it has a bit lower numbers than the cars your bum buddies have and all you want to do is brag

>370z
>not heavy
Nigger it's fat as fuck