What is the most emasculating car?

What is the most emasculating car?

Basically I want to sit in a car that sissifies me so much I would feel my penis shrinking to a non-existant size.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AgwzHJo3IXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything made by Chevy.

A 1.4 cruze is pretty bad. I don't know why you'd want an engine that small.

A Cayman or Boxster is up there. They scream "my wife has my balls in her purse".

Toyota Prius

My penis is inverting just from looking at this car

can i fuck you while you look at it

Weak.

honda fit

/thread

>unmatched interior storage
>can be camped in

Why does the fit scare you so user?

Toyota echo

>1st-gen Nu-Beetle in a bright color.
Yep.

Non-GLI Jettas, Passats, and Cabriolets as well.

Generally any remake of a classic car, pic related. Same goes for the new mini models

any brand new mitsubishi crossover

not only because they are god awful and for moms, but because you'd be buying a crossover from mitsubishi, and supporting their new business model of selling complete garbage and killing the evo.

It get 150 hp but like every other compact but it get no advantage over a NA 2l even more unreliable.

Limit that to any FWD Chevy, and I agree.

gm is trash
men drive Ford

honda fit is actually a really good daily when you have a second weekend car. It's like 16k new for a manual hatchback with V-Tech that gets 35mpg. Lots of interior space too.

EXCEPT THE MX5 NA!!!

A slow fag mobile.

I can tell from the homes this is San Francisco, or Daly City.

Just buy a crossover, it instantly makes your wife fuck a black guy right in front of you even though you are single

The new face lift is lame. Although I agree with you. Driving a black one with illegal tint and rain guards saves me from it being to effeminate. Also the gay guy that cuts my hair drives the same car as me.

i wish i had a gay hairdresser. cis scum sucks at it.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I already made some sartorial preparations and am heading to Craigslist soon

>What is the most emasculating car?
if you're insecure enough to even ask that question, i don't consider you a man.

lolwut how does rain guards do anything positive for the image? Are you the type that likes the look of moonroofs tilted on the vent setting?

Straight men really can't cut hair. See if there's a local hair cut chain near you that lets you choose your stylist online and read their bio if they have one. Gay guys know how to take what you have and make you look better. Straight men and woman can only do basic cuts or expensive hair treatments really well because $$$.

Makes the windows appear smaller. Plus helps with the new era car rounded look.

Lolwut do you just go around on your free time questioning people on an Japanese car hobbyist friend simulation board?

miata

>any remake of a classic car
100% this. Anytime I see a guy getting out of a Nu Mustang or Nu Charger I (correctly) assume that he's wearing women's underwear.

Crossovers
""""Luxury""""" crossovers

Wrong, it's unironically this.

>tfw just want a comfy car that looks nice

Normies/posers and women would pick the unlimited, 2 door Jeeps don't really qualify.

3k Civic

/Thread

Mitsubishi mirage lel

My guy, I've ridden in and driven Miata's and let me tell you.. when you're whipping hektik donuts in a parking lot at night as the whole cabin fills with tire smoke and you're glued to the door from the fighter-plane g-forces, your dick feels pretty damn big

This guy knows

>Get Cuck Model 3
>Get black leather option because mmm bbc
>Also easier to clean
>Sit in traffic as the car drives itself
>Entertain yourself with sissy hypno on center screen
>Take out your plug and insert that vibe on max setting
>Say fuck it and attach your suction cup dildo that is the same color of your car to your steering wheel
>deep throat your car's dick
>Film yourself gang banging yourself in your own car as other travelers watch with confused boners
>Post it on /b/ or /trash/.

Fiat 500 with headlight lashes

I drive a jetta and I feel personally attacked

my sister's bf drives this
1.2 (or maybe 1.3) petrol 60hp

>people that have friends

>self driving in traffic is bad!
Can't tell if you're a boomer or a millennial, but you're a faggot alright

A 2 door wrangler has a backseat

you’re a long way from home normie

Never said that you troglodyte.

Like a 2 door Cavalier has a backseat.

Ironically.

Don't be so fat then, my 6' self fits just fine.

regularcarreviews used to drive one

Kia Soul, actually.

>sister’s bf
Cuck

How can I be the first one to post a PT Cruiser in this thread?

NISSAN LEAF

Honda Civic, Toyota Prius or Camry, any Subaru

i drove a black/black 500 sport for 2 months and didn't feel like a bitch. then again i was in grad school and had a hot gf at the time, so i was quite confident.

honestly, not a terrible car. i liked the sport trim. the base does look TOO cheap-o

t b h the 2 door is driven by weirdo terminally single cross fit addicts and dikes, the 4 door is the Chad and hot sorority girl suv of choice

this little shit
Mitsubishi i-miev is cool too

What's inside the pic-a-nic basket?

600 pound hillary voting turbo dyke and her incessantly yapping pomerian!

watch out!

Same

Any crossover suv

>ctrl+f minivan
I guess my choice wasn't horribly emasculating

the
>I am in a failing marriage with a fat & ugly wife, have shithead kids, a stressful mediocre-wage job, and have no aspirations left in life
car

Pulled one of those out of a mud hole with my hilux. It got towed home.

look no further

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU EVER STOP INFIGHTING AND FUCK OVER EUROKEKS AND SLANTY-EYED GOOKS INSTEAD?

I'D LOVE TO SEE GM AND FORD PARTNER TO MAKE A EUROCAR KILLER, AN ASIAN-MANUFACTURE KILLER AND SIGNAL THE NEW AGE OF MUSCLE.

Kia Rio

>not abarth
step up senpai

Any ford mustang

So what? Still a good little car.

shut the fuck up cletus

OP doesn't either.

Vx calais

this or a first gen smart fortwo

The Nissan Juke

Can we stop with this cuck meme? I just got here from pol and my mind is full of that shit from there. Not videos but the idea of cuckoldry .

fuck off back to your containment board fedorafag.

Abarth is basically the faggot taking off his g-string and putting on boxers. You're still an effeminate faggot, but you have less homosex clothes on.

FRS/BRZ

>the car that officially marked the death of nissan
all other answers are wrong

Any Smartcar.

ANY smart car?
youtu.be/AgwzHJo3IXM

>not the maxima that was the first without a manual transmission
Nissan's been dead for a while m8

yes

Holy fucking kek, your projection couldn't be more right, KEK!

All of them, specially the newer ones. Thats why i ride a bike and fuck bitches everyday

These but also the new mini. Old minis are cool, new ones are for girls with fake nails or men that wear scarves with tshirts for fashion.

nothing wrong with the fit you fucking retarded mongoloid

ef civic here

What you want is a mini cooper OP.
>cheap to buy
>feminine
>qt and not visually repulsive like a PT cruiser so you'll attract more dick
>breaks down a lot so you'll feel like even more of a sissy fag as you're stranded while wearing girly clothes
>you'll get metaphorically (or perhaps even literally) fucked on the price when you have to purchase parts for it
Don't buy a crossover. I once had a girl(male) tell me they drove a 2016 traverse. Major turn-off as it's not feminine submissive as much as normalfag stupid.

> drove one of these for a day while my car was in the shop for a windshield
> never felt lower
> one testicle ascended and wouldn't come out till the next day