Don't mind me posting the superior portable jack

Don't mind me posting the superior portable jack

tfw car is too low for these

>small base
>easily tips over
>car slips and crushes user

When you get killed, what funeral home should we send flowers to?

>not setting up blocks in case of such a very UNLIKELY albeit extremely unfortunate occurrence

I see a lot of people shitting on ramps, but they never say why

what is wrong with using ramps?

You can't take the wheels off the car since the car is still resting on them

> go up ramps
> use jack stands
i dont see why it wouldnt be useful for lower cars and large jacks

My car is too low for this

P O R T A B L E
O
R
T
A
B
L
E

Think about it. What are you going to do to lower it on jackstands? Are you gonna reverse until you beach yourself on them?

Fine, but ramps are cheap and easy for oil changes. As long as they don't break. Then you're up shit creek without a paddle.

I carry around a real floor jack, I can't stand scissor jacks.

even my crossover is too low for this.
Its literally the worst jack.

ive never heard of anyone having a puncture.
You are more likely getting into an accident than having a puncture here.

if your bottle jack tips over, you need to go back to kindergarten and learn how to stack blocks.

I bought a floor jack from Lowes and when I went to relieve the hydraulic pressure it just dropped the car no matter how smoothly I turned it. When I was taking the car off jack stands it caused the last jack stand to be at like a 30 degree angle while supporting the car because of how hard the jack dropped the car. I returned that piece of shit. Going to buy a floor jack from harbor freight soon.

Jacklet scrubs

>all stop gap repairs that require a jack are puncture related

I don't like those due to the small surface area, unstable at angled ground and short strokes

I lug around this. Will lift my Hilux just fine, can be pumped from any position due to swiveling handle, and its much more stable.

Is this a trolley jack? I'm interested in getting one for the shitbox

I suppose that might be the english term for it

I had one of the standarad small 2-ton ones until I realised it didn't even reach up to the rear axle of my truck... and guess where I found myself when I found that out

my truck is too tall for theses. in order to use it i need an 8" tall wood block underneath it just so it can reach the lifting point on the frame without being fully extended

>He doesn't just lift the car up by himself.
LMAOing at ur lyfe

Put your back into it and really twist for maximum torque

I've done that before to fit jacks under cars that were too low/had a flat tire so the jack didn't fit under it.

Yea I agree with that, I have a slanted driveway so ramps make the car just about level with the earth. Makes inspection easy n quick too. Luckily my dad got a pair of metal ones before they moved on to plastic, so I'm sure they won't break.