Im gonna buy a new V6 regular cab Silverado. You mad bro?

Im gonna buy a new V6 regular cab Silverado. You mad bro?

why?

Because OP is a faggot

Why reg cab? Not being able to recline my seat would drive me crazy.

desu not bad, i drive a base silverado and i'm 6"4, I do sit straight up tho

Dont do it. I had the 4.3 with a 5spd.
>slow as fuck
>cant haul fuck
>13-14mpg all day.
>had to drop a gear if there was a headwind or incline if i wanted to stay over 55.

The the V8, its literally better in every way.

Only down side to the regular cab was no place to put shit. Other than that, i liked it.

>slow as fuck
trucks arent built for speed.

This, at least get the extended cab. I'd rather have an extended colorado than a regular silverado, because I keep my seat reclined so much when I drive.

Granted, right now I drive a corolla so...

not to many ext cab trucks in my area. everyone is trying to push crew cabs real hard and the ext cabs are priced like 3-4k under the crew cabs. absolute nonsense.

Get a colorado. Its more practical

best commuter money can buy. has to be v8 with 4x4, though

regular cab short bed is the best configuration

No, i mean slow as in it would top out at 85-90 on the highway (and wasnt happy past 75).

thats because you had a fucking five speed, not because you had the V6.

Wrong. Friend had the exact same truck but with the 5.7 and 5spd. Guess who didnt have to down shift.

That was a 20 year old truck. The new 4.3 is 285hp and 305tq with a 6 speed auto. That's more hp than your buddies 5.7 was making. The V6 only gets you an mpg or two over the 5.3 so it's really not worth it.

negro, your truck was slow because you had a five speed and yes, an engine that produces more power wont have to down shift as ofter as a less powerful one. not a real earth shattering statement.

my company truck is a 2wd v6 regular cab f-150.. only thing good about it is that it is a 2015 and new enough not to suck.
personal truck is an 05 dakota 4wd v8 ext cab.... I can actually fit stuff into it.
My work trucks passenger side is so full of paperwork and bullshit right now it drives me nuts trying to hold my right arm over so shit doesnt slide around. I will never own a regular cab

its annoying that chevy hasnt put that new V6 in the silverado.

>Retarded dodge owner uses truck to hold paperwork
wew

My truck can beat your shit heap in every metric. New trucks are fast af

5 speeds we're faster though that's why they made the rst, model manual

>5 speeds we're faster