/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12060/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11646/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21120
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53455/?
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
vocaroo.com/i/s0WDFuybGrma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I finally figured out what was causing my CTD in War Maiden's the other day

It was Throwing Weapons Redux

Do you beat off to your waifu?

>wanna try requiem
>no book of uunp patch
am i just bad at googling or will it work fine with usual installation procedure
i read up that additional armors don't appear on bandits

Is open cities recommended?

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12060/?
This has halberds, most are too long and the attack hitbox length doesn't match but some are good.

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11646/
The swiss halberd in this looks nice.

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21120
I used the halberds from this mod once, but there's other weapons that might you might think is ugly

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53455/?
And for animation this one was really nice to use. Gives you a stabbing animation for standing normal attacks that looks like you're actually using a halberd properly. A side effect is if you change the direction of the attack midswing with the right timing you attack twice instantly. It felt good to do and looked cool though. It's pretty simple and only changes this and idle animation of battleaxe/warhammer I think.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

Figured. Anything that does something similar but better?

It's so weird to see cities closed behind such weak doors

Any mod that say, increases your three main stats the more you use them? Like getting hurt more eventually increases hp, using magic increases mana, and running increases stamina? I would love a mod like this.

oh and I don't remember the animation looking as shit ingame as it does in that pic. Looks atrocious. Maybe I just didn't notice, but if you just want the stabbing animation you can take only the attacking animation files from the folder.

>similar but better
Not really famalam. If you just want bigger walls I'm sure there's something out there but if you want actual cities loaded in the world, like open cities, you're going to run into a shit load of problems.

Yes.

Link?

So if I uninstall a mod should I just start a new save? Or is it safe to keep playing as long as it wasn't a massive overhaul/quest mod?

Why are ESO server maintenances so fucking long and come two/three times a week? I've never seen that in any other game. Is Zenimax full of retards shitting into their servers?

Who's this waifu? I've seen her posted a few times. Is there a available follower?

wrong general retard

It's safe to keep playing if the mod didn't use scripts, although some scripted mods can supposedly be safely uninstalled via MCM. So things like most armors, weapons, followers, towns, etc are safe to remove.

Really depends. If you remove mods that have scripts it can be a big problem. If you remove mods that change levelled lists of items, monsters, encounters it can cause issues but you could still continue playing if you wanted.

>shit design
>shit face
>shit skin
Don't worry about it.

What skin /tesg/ like the most anyway?
inb4 Fairskin.

Cloneskin

mega milkdrinker and cloneskin
only communists use anything else
are you a filthy communist?

Cloneskin and Mega Milkdrinker

Thanks, that's a shame. I'm looking at various mods to make the game looks more lively with biggers cities and more things happening through the entire map, but there's always a catch.

I want to see other peoples traveling and exploring at least.

It's Gote's new waifu, Guts-chan(ventra)

>when you like a waifu but the guy who made her is a retard
goddammit man

I don't see the appeal of cloneskin at all but it's first time I actually saw Mega Milkdrinker, it looks great but I hope the lewd parts aren't ugly.

Thanks for the tips though.

Is Graphene communist?

>tfw no armor like this that has UUNP support
Just end me

You don't need uunp for an armor like this

>Just got Elanor as my first /tesg/ follower
>Fell in love
Is there any other character more perfect?

Everything similar i've found has boob plate on it.

Is CloneMer and Cloneskin the same shit?

no, clonemer is for mer

What's mer?

Elves

Jesus, have you ever even played a TES game?

Kys Haar

Beserk Sonia armour or the one in zzjays isn't bad.

no. Still new to V

Not them, just someone pretty in awe of how beautiful they made her.

Merfolk = Elf.

Slow day huh

Yeah rip.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WDFuybGrma

It will only get better from here!

Just a bit.

yep, its the eclipse

Summer is finally ending

also dude eclipse lmoa

Is it just me, or is the vanilla dialogue in Skyrim a lot more "gamey" than in Oblivion (Morrowind sort of goes without saying.)
Specifically, there seems to be a lot of explaining things tutorial style in Skyrim where you'd have to choose a conversation topic in Oblivion.

i.e. you'll get "Greetings, I am a trader. My business is negatively affected by civil war, the ongoing conflict in Skyrim between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks" where Oblivion would've been "Greetings" > [Ask a question about them, probably choosing the location name as a conversation topic] > "I am a trader, my business is negatively affected by the civil war" > [Civil War] > "It's the ongoing conflict in Skyrim between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks." or something along those lines.

I guess if I really wanted to I could handwave it as a cultural thing to explain your life story to travellers.

This reminds me. I got enhanced blood (like everyone else) which is nice, but then it's a bit ridiculous how you get completely bloodied by just fighting a little.
Anyone know how to tone that down?
The worst is how your head is always clean from the neck up and you get an awful seam.

I use Leyenda

>cloudy weather
Can't see anything cap'n

Do you think maybe all the anons stared into it and died?

She has a boyfriend.
Should be an option for smaller wounds when you install it.

We can only hope

Eiries pls

>Should be an option for smaller wounds when you install it.
Oh. Thanks

It's all about simplifying things. Who wants to have an actual conversation? Just have every person in the world tell you all about their life every time

>She has a boyfriend
Who is it? I have a feeling they're gonna get in an unfortunate "accident".

>She has a boyfriend.
Yeah, me. We're gonna get married.

Leyanda is nice.
Cute moles are cute.

There's an option in the installer for wound/splatter sizing.

I recently did a playthrough on Oblivion to compare, and you aren't wrong.

There's a lot more focus on 'are you a retard? oh let me explain' in skyrim then say the past two titles that focused more on casually speaking to you as if you might have already known.

The mods are obviously better on skyrim, but I often wish I could find something that changes how npcs speak overall. RDO helps a lot with certain things, but not enough

Not if he's ten feet tall and knocks everything off the shelves with his 1.5 km memedick

This elf is so cute! I want to lock her up in my rape dungeon!

No Orcs allowed.

>ten feet tall and knocks everything off the shelves with his 1.5 km memedick
Last I checked, Fausr is banging a vampire, not a dirty knife ear.

Delete this

My WIFE is not for lewd

Yeah, well, I'm 12 feet tall and have a dick roughly the size of Rhode Island.

wouldn't be the first time

They say Faust is the ancestor of all husbandos in /tesg/
That's just rumors though.

Post proof

Faust is a homosexual and in a relationship with aylen.

RAPE

DUNGEON

>There are anons out there right now defiling your wife
I should have expected this..

That's a very old screenshot taken by a guy that couldn't handle anti-vampire banter

Damn it...

did she get fucked or what

They look pretty good together. She looks like she wears the pants in the relationship or is the anchor while he looks like a good-natured goofball that can be serious when need be.

That's a cumtears screenshot and he never does anything more than two or three teasing pictures intended to get some (you)s, so no nothing happened.

I did

I want to marry this elf so badly. She makes me very happy.

Why is this severed hand talking?

Because someone forgot to get rid of the body

She's a smelly, kiddy-diddling, steroid abusing shitskin. You do NOT want to have a creature like that in your life.

its a open relationship tho

*unzips dick*

Your face is an open relationship lmao

What manner of mutant is that beast on the left?

hue

we need to talk about that

strong nord woman

Maybe it's like the hand from Vampire Hunter D?

No, Cumtears is a huge Jojofag and Natalia used to be a Kira and DIO hybrid Mary Sue at one point before he retconned it.

I think that sentence may have given me an aneurysm.

Talk about insecure

Doesn't make it any less true, you can actually go to fireden and look for the posts he was making at the time and the guy didn't even deny it

sometimes :3

Go ahead, I won't stop you

Just treat her well

Oh boy. Motherfucker really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Allow me to rephrase it for you.

This certain individual known colloquially as Cumtears, otherwise known as "Handsome Alhalish", is a huge fan of the Japanese manga and animated show called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

His character, known to /tesg/ as Cumtears but dubbed by her creator as "Natalia", was at one point supposed to be written as a hybrid of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure characters DIO, who is a vampire with time stopping powers, and Yoshikage Kira, a serial killer who gains pleasure from murdering women and keeping their right hand as his "girlfriend".

BLACKED when?