Who here /offroad/?

Who here /offroad/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck63YpHrgJI
youtube.com/watch?v=SU_HWvKtKhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I too am an offroader, my fellow mudder :)
For instance when I didn't bother doing a 2 point turn on a country road and drove onto the grass. Crazy stuff bro

>t. Subaru owner who says "I do better than all the trucks in winter. See them on the side of the road all the time :^)"

>t. drove on the grass and thinks he's an absolute madman now

I got stuck in my muddy driveway after it rained, does that count?

I too park on the grass.

>I too sometimes climb curbs in empty parking lots when I’m bored and have nothing to do

Off-road this weekend!

Fuck, you conquered that knoll like it was a bitch

haha
>amerilard gets quad cuz he cant balance on 2 wheels of a motorbike
>still manages to tip over 4-wheel quad machine
holy fuck maybe you should stick to your Walmart electric scooter for the obese.
haha, amerilards

>lmao let me just park my pristine 0 scratches non muddy 4x4 offroad that is shit in every way other than being a truck, a purpose of which I never use it for, on this frozen grass.
you are not an offroad, you are a fag.

I did quad offroad through swaps, quarries, forests thicker than that and pools of mud covered with thick ice as deep as the handle bars. Since age 10 to 20. With my dad who did it competetively with cars in conditions so sever military tracked vehicles would not get through them.
And I can not understand how the fuck you could flip a quad in that situation even if you tried.

Also most of you offroad fags are posers and dont do anything you cant do in a 190e

suh

used to climb a 2200' mountain in the dirt every day carrying paragliding equipment.

>Jeep trail only!

We fucked up

Fuck off. My Rascal was in the shop for service.
The shitty little thing needs a new set of wheel bearings every other week, and the guys at the service center keep telling me bullshit like "Uh, you shouldn't ride one of these with multiple people on it", even when I never have

There is a small underground creek running under where the rear left wheel is, and there is a stump right behind the ATV there. I was going over the stump with the rights side when the rear left sunk in, making it just topple to the side. I was so unprepared for the tire to just sink in

Sounds like you're also more experienced than me. I've only ever been doing occascional stuff until last summer where I had to start using one daily at work, and thus I have done some extra learning

Ah, the Taro... the best thing Volkswagen ever sold, and they really hate that fact

>zero scratches
Pic related
>no mud
I was VERY clearly driving over snow. The ground is frozen.
>hur parked on da grass
I'm not driving through a fucking river in my DD I use for work
Also not fat, just distorted picture

I will be again once the last of the maintainence is done.

We off-road. 1986 CJ7 and 1974 Bronco set up for rocks.

>VW
>Truck

The fuck is this, are they called Amarok or something like that ?
I didn't know VW sold trucks until recently anywhere
Burger if it wasnt clear already.

Ooooh, bet that hurt the pride.

>being this autistic on a multi-national board
Kid, we just don't have room for you here.

It looks like you backed into this spot. WTF?

Out in the desert today...user pic related, same desert

its a toyota hilux

I do a bit when I go camping
cute

I fall offroad if that counts for anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck63YpHrgJI

Its a Hilux (Toyota Pickup) with a VW badge & steering wheel

Never sold too well. It was more expensive than the Hilux, people never connected VW with rugged 4x4, and for some reason most of them had lower trailer weight than the Toyota, despite being mechanically identical

THIS

Sure do

Snot rocket Merc reporting for duty

ditchbaru!

eyy

This the new /org/?

>doesn't understand what is friendly banter
lurkmoar

Roads?

Lmao u think mightyBenz is American

Nice, post more pics

Too lazy to wash the desert sand from off-roading off my truck today...

yes

what does Veeky Forums think of my dad's off roader?

Thoroughly jealous

I drive out into snowy fields, if that's what you mean.

Yes. And fuck this places hatred of verticle images

Is tat a Toyota? He should go to that mad max wasteland festival in the California desert with that thing

it is a toyota, and he lives in iowa so probably cant, but i know he would love that

This place doesn't care if it vertical. Veeky Forums strips all the picture data so retards on /b/ don't get doxxed. That data contains the orientation for the pic

my suzuki vitara JLX perfect offroad car. gotta put the new from shocks and coil springs for the front.

>saying kid

Where I go we dont know where the roads are 6 months out of the year.
So could that technically be considered /offroad/?

Crownon here
The new tires say they have a speed rating of 25 mph maximum
how safe is it to drive it 70

Tires don't know what they're talking about. Trust your gut.

is this disgusting nigger rigged piece of shit even street legal?

who gives a fuck

How are those Nitto Grapplers? Fellow FJ-ers swear by them, but I've never seen anyone throw them from an airplane. That's a benchmark I'm afraid all of my tires need to meet.

Is that an actual test somewhere or just marketing/advert shit?

this is some GTA san andreas type shit

It's both.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU_HWvKtKhA

Why do Jeeps have such great resale value? Owner is asking 2k and I'm sure he'll get close to it.

I've always wanted a Jeep, but what the fuck.

I never see them listed for anything reasonable. They're always ridiculously priced.

all terrain?

so, just wondering do these preform in heat, snow, wet condition? basically you dont need winter tires with these?

That shit's just a single roll it looks like, parting out the tranny and engine and bull bar and the electronics would fetch 2k easily. They're easy af to work on.

I run KO2s all year round without issue. They're even winter rated (have the little snowflake on them), so you'll likely get an insurance discount if you tell your company you're running them.

They're harder than all seasons but it really depends on the pressure you run. I keep them at 60PSI in the summer, but air down to 50PSI in the winter. They can be a bit stiff in super cold weather, but they'll last twice as long as any winter tire so long as you rotate them properly.

240k on the odometer and he intends to keep the front bumper.

Buddy bought a single roll 2001(2)? F350 7.3 for 2600. Only had 190k on it when he bought it. Bed took most of the damage.

I just don't understand why Jeeps hold such value. I hardly see them in the /org/, and I hardly see them off-road in the real world.

I like them, put them through ice, snow and sand. Now I haven't tried another tire yet but for every day driving and light to medium offroad they have done me well.

>I hardly see them off-road in the real world

It's like the Lancer or WRX of the offroad world. Normies who don't know much about offroading and just wanna experience dirt roads at 5mphs buy wranglers. For the value, I have no idea why myself. If by logic of reliability or ease of working on the cherokee would hold its value as well.

Out here in SoCal those things are everywhere both in the mountains and desert but mainly used by families. The real offroaders and trophy mobbers are all running full-size trucks and SUVs out in ocotillo and mojave. I myself am debating picking up an XJ again or picking up a wrangler since I've never had a true "jeep".

>I just don't understand why Jeeps hold such value

Because they have a cool factor that's been cultivated by ovr 50 years of marketing. They're an American icon.

It's why the FJ couldn't out-sell them, despite being a better vehicle in every conceivable way. Toyota really sucks at marketing - Chrysler produced a dogshit vehicle that still pushed the FJ out of North America with marketing alone.

Because at the end of the day, Toyota built an off-road vehicle to compete with a mallcrawler. That was their biggest mistake. They fucked up early and tried to combat it later on with stuff like "Urban" packages for the FJ, but it was too late - Americunts were just too entrenched in their own stupidity to buy anything buy a Jeep.

They're decent offroaders if you replace 90% of the stock parts on them, and they're still BOF which is good. But the build quality is nothing short of communism-tier. Anyone who's owned an older one (pre-2005 especially) can attest to the level of nigger-tier features it has.

That bitch is fat you can tell by her arm and how shes covering her stomach. Her ass isn't sculpted it's just pure fat and not the good thicc kind.

That's OK, she doesn't have a penis so you're out of luck anyways.

why do you save pictures of random girls kind of sad when you take a step back and look at what you're doing

She's not random I know her IRL.

Also my uncle works for Nintendo, AMA.

should be saving pics of gay cartoon dogs fucking other animals right alphonse?

>I never see them listed for anything reasonable. They're always ridiculously priced.

supply and demand

Yes, but it's been a long time. Too long. Can't wait for mud season.

No but apparently you probably have a computer full of random girls. Just go and talk to one it's not hard friend

I’ve been thinking about buying an XJ, any thoughts?

Cleaned up and ready for date night

what a fucking moron
benz is a norway fag
fucking lel

But I do talk to her, she works at the same dealership. That's how I know her.

You seem confused.

What's the best off-road vehicle in a snowy forest climate

snowmobile

no windsheilds
no title
no worries

These fucking tires handle awful
Its like driving on flats in gta

not him but that's pretty pathetic my dude

>posting on a dilapidated anime forum infested with homosexuals and the mentally ill

yes very pathetic he is not like us patricians