I think for 2018 car this looks fucking classy

I didn't think they were going to facelift the E Class. I only heard the C was getting one.

It looks like a liften, enlongated cuckmobile. I used to think Mercedes looked nice.

looks good but nobody buys coupes anymore. the few that do seem to go for the audi a5

suvs and crossovers must dominate the industry because i rare see new coupes or sedans on the road all that much

WELL DONE BENZ

What's going on, why are the front wheels larger than the ones in the rear? How do car makers manage to make cars look progressively worse every time? Feels like the designers have no idea what they can change in the design, but it needs to differentiate itself from the previous one so they just do whatever to make it look different.

And yet it all rook same.

>Already marketing to Stacey from LA
But really, this car is very beautiful. Still not realy in the tradional Merc way of build quality. How much longer?

Looks fat

>What's going on, why are the front wheels larger than the ones in the rear?

Have you EVERY noticed there's something called "perspective"?

I see tons of c,e and s coupes in los angeles.
Also audi and bmw coupes now that i think about it
>mfw i saw an s65 coupe a few weeks ago

>but nobody buys coupes anymore.
They still kinda do in Germoney and China will probably also help us in that regard.

thats not perspective retard. there's a huge gap between the fender and wheel on the back

>thats not perspective
It actually is though.

Looks like a Hyundai. When will Germany come up with their own ideas and stop copying?

>wtf??
>why is the rear of this porsche twice as wide as the front??

It's absolutely terrible lines is what it really is.

Why the fuck does dark green only seen in direct sunlight? It pisses me off

The lines make it look like the wheels are all wrong and the gaps are all over the place. If that's what you like then your taste is objectively garbage, and that's my opinion about that.

Ask plants sometime. They know a lot about sunlight.

>then your taste is objectively garbage

>green look black 99% of the day

It's true, in my opinion, and you have no defense about why it was a good idea to make it look like crap. What was the design idea behind that?

All korean cars made for european market are designed in germany or europe itself.

>Generic car shape is classy
poorfag detected

Fucking this. Its either must be clear sky with car being absolutely clean to see metallic green in all its beauty. Otherwise it looks like puke or black shade

>Benz does something semi-right for once
>all the sour grapes crawl out of the woodwork anyways
SHAME

>he doesn't know that Veeky Forums hates literally every car

What's semi-right about it? Taking a vapid myspace angle of it so that it doesn't look like has a big nose?

shittiest photo I could find in non-triggering focal-length and angle.
even in poorfag spec

>that shitty sideprofile
>that ugly beltline
>that disgusting curved glass
>that lack of masculinity
>those hyundai tier fenders and arches

>Shitting on OP means you are shitting on the car.

That looks like Kia tried to make something that looks a Merecdes.

>the mental gymnastics

Also apparently the driver is so ashamed he has a bag on his head.

>mfw OP is butthurt

That's the best though

I'm actually just monitoring the carnage and replied only once

Well don't go defending OP, you should know better.

Thanks for that reaction image though, I think I had lost it sometime in the past

No problem friend, yours have been some I don't have as well.

>it's true, in my opinion
>objectively
Do you know what words mean?

That you literally are like a babby to me.

Dark green is just a classy as fuck color. It can even make a meme machine like a Miata look classy.

Nice Impala, bro.

Nice bar of soap you got there mate.

>blonde bitch in the drivers seat
A car for trophy housewives or Muhammad al Ahbin. Shame, really.

Pre-facelift C207 was the best E-class, anyway. Yes, split headlights.

Have you seen the cockpit? I dare you.
It looks fine from the outside though.

>64 color ambient lighting
>scent dispenser
>6 air vents
>a metre of LED display
>a fucking manual clock
>driver assists for your driver assists

Mercedes truly is the king of useless gadgets. If there ever will be a self-driving car, I believe they will be the pioneers.

why is it so tall and huge? the belt line goes up to that woman's eyes lmao.

No manlets allowed

I want to know what this color is called. I saw a CLS Wagon with Mexican plates in this color In Bel Aire yesterday. It was fucking beautiful. It's a shame we never got the Estate CLS in the US.

Green looks magnificent on coke bottle shaped cars. One of my neighbors has a green XJL, I legit feel a little happier every time it drives by.

>He doesn't know British racing green

Opinions are just what you personally believe, and what you believe can be objective. In my opinion, the earth is objectively round. Some people disagree, doesn't mean they are right or my opinion is any less objective, least of all to me.

t. language nazi

I see Merc coupes all over the place in LA. High end muscle cars are so expensive now due to markup, it's only marginally pricier to get an E550 or C63 over a Shelby or Hellcat. Often cheaper regarding the latter.

I agree, except for one thing:
The chrome exhaust tips. They age like shit and every new shitbox has them now, so they look cheap and lower the value of the car. A simple, sleek normal exhaust would look much better and less obnoxious

I know that's what it's called on Jags, I'm asking what Merc calls their Dark Green. It used to be Verdant Forest or something like that in the 90s. It's a different shade now.

They're not fake tips on Mercs with 6 cylinder engines or greater. Only on I4 units.

I didn't say they are fake, but I think they look like shit

Well good thing you could just wrap them in 5 minutes and I would probably do it too