/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Shitposter BTFO Edition
previous thread : >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79Rc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFG9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqhQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1085:99:100:0:0,838:99,860:99,870:99:100:0:0,924:99,999:99:100:0:0C1,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R20S100H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one piece games general

you were so close

that is the correct title, don't be a retard

ACTUALY NEW THREAD
THIS THREAD WAS MADE ONE POST EARLY! THE LINKED THREAD IS THE PROPER THREAD AND MADE ON TIME

Why is Nami such a slut? Is there something she won't fuck?

Can someone put up a Gaimon or a rainbow dragon/penguin friend captain? Also stop false-flagging as me fuckwit

Sanji

Fuck off

What the fuck are you trying to do?

Orange Town missions, I only need Mission 1 (rainbow evolver FC), Mission 5 (Gaimon FC) and Mission 10 (4 star Mihawk FC) and I've completed them all.

>doing missions

>playing treasure ruse cruise

There are no books I can really farm, and I'm too low of a level to do the raid. Also it's free gems for the upcoming sugo

Me .... :(

So I can beat easy raid Mihawk but not the hard one, Is it possible for me to beat easy raid Sabo?

You're better off doing the rookie fns for story strawhat books even if you have to do lower stamina versions

Friendly reminder to save your snails for tomorrow when the Meat up event goes live

Little white dicks are out of the question.

I can do the 30stam Smoker fine, should I just keep doing that since I can socket my G-5 and normal smoker if Tashigi drops.

Still need these captains bro?

Yeah man, I'll take any you have

>wake up
>no Pudding

aw yeah

GLOBAL

Colosseum
>current rotation: Chinjao, Kuro, Ms Valentine, Alvida, Apoo, Ben Beckman

Raids
>Aug 20 Sabo (YWB)
>Aug 21 Heracles'n+Usopp'n
>Aug 24 Duval
>Aug 27 MChopper

FN
>Aug 15-29 Summer girls, Smoker-chan
>Aug 15-22 returning: Mr 2, Marguerite, Revolutionaries
>Aug 22-29 returning: Hogback, Perona, Young Arlong
>Aug 29-Sep 05 returning: Camie, Breed, Rumbar

Event
>Turtle rush Aug 25 PSY, Aug 26 DEX
>Aug 22-26 Rayleigh with tomes
>Aug 22-29 Neo Aokiji
>Aug 22-28 Meat Snails and Special up x2

JAPAN

Colosseum
>current rotation: Orlombus, Smoker, Moria, Machvise, Kid, Paulie, Gin, Binz, Alvida, Rebecca, Wyper, Shura

Raids
>Aug 21 Enel
>Aug 25 Shiki
>Aug 28 Pica and Tesoro
>Aug 29 Akainu

FN
>Aug 08-22: Neptune and Fukaboshi
>Aug 22-Sep 05: Sugar and Trebol
>Aug 17-24 returning: Tom, Tontatta, Sengoku
>Aug 07-28: TS Summer Robin, Aug 14-28: TS Summer Nami
>Aug 24-31 returning: Soul King, Law, Hogback
>Aug 31-Sep 07 returning: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite

Event

>Aug 21-24: Turtle only FP sugo
>Aug 21-27: Super Success x2
>Aug 22-27: Evolver quests half stamina
>Aug 21-28: Double drop on punk hazard 2, and half stam on 1
>Aug 21-Sep 04: Anni Sanji manual island, chopperman missions
>Aug 24-28: Strawhat island
>Aug 24-28: 20th anni SUGOFEST
>Aug 24-Sep 04: Anni Zoro isle
>Aug 27-30: Special up x2
>Aug 30-Sep 04: Super succes x2
>Aug 29-30: Cola cavern
>Aug 31-Sep 04: Colored evo materials isle

Lycaroth Pirates here. Almost certain I've got you.

I'll chuck up a rainbow dragon first, let me know when you need Gaimon.

stop giving attention to shitposters

BUILT

>that image
DELETE THIS

I'm going to farm her just for that artwork

broke ass niggas need not apply

Sorry, I'm a retard that confused hermit crab with armoured crab so I did it twice, ready for Gaimon

Got Sabo as my legend from the event. I guess it's fine since he is still a good sub for g4. And it's not a dupe either so there's that also

>Tfw only missing Shanks to finish the psy shitter legend club
+Evo for sengoku and law, when?

If you can you should do the buggy fn since 5+ Luffy is one of the best f2p captains in the game

Sabo+ as a captain is fucking amazing. You got yourself a Free Spirit lead.

He's up.

I don't have a base Mihawk sorry, but if I remember next weekend I'll grab one, unless somebody else here has him.

I doubt anyone else would put him up even if they did.

I know he is fine, but I probably have way better lead to bother using him. Even when I need a free spirit team, usually a free spirit/fighter team with G4 will be better. That's what I did for Kai raid.

Thanks for that man, got it done. Don't worry about the Mihawk, I can have it as well but I fed all my ones from the weekend before I read the fine print on the mission, so I can just grab one myself on the weekend.

No worries, happy to help!

Has anyone tried to do the math on what's more efficient for farming, double law or double haruta? On one hand you need less refills to get a level up for a free stamina bar, but on the other hand if you get the drop you want duplicated, that's basically a free run.

There's no real math. It's just up to you on what you rather want, level ups and everything it cones with, or risking it with the double drop.

Double Haruta saves 30 stamina every time you get an extra drop that you need, so he is much more useful than Law

>played a little Dokkan when they had their 2nd anni
>haven't touched OPTC since except to do a multi on that all gold sugo
>got absolute shit in that sugo

I want to come back to OPTC but having played Dokkan for a few months I'm really struggling to want to. Dokkan gives you constant rewards for literally nothing and now I can't bring myself to work for rewards. Convince me to come back lads, I already like OP a lot more than DB anyway.

Dokkan is also 100 times more P2W and grind than OPTC

>P2W and grind
They're literally giving out 20 stones a day at the moment. Since i moved over there hasn't been a point where they didn't have ridiculous login rewards and some kind of ongoing event for more rewards. I haven't spent a dime on it and I have almost every good unit despite not being that lucky with the pulls. There's also nothing to grind since special ups are either guaranteed or 50%.

That reminds me: did GLB ever get the base skillup increase or are we STILL waiting on that? If that got added it's a big bonus for me coming back.

we didn't

also, why do you need someone else to convince you? just look at the state of the game, and decide whether it's worth your time or not

By convincing I mostly wanted a lowdown on what I'd missed. Is there any hope of getting the increase in future or has everyone given up hope? I know I missed neo raids, are they ever coming back or did I miss out for good? Anything else new?

>Playing global
Found your problem

Only Bandai knows. Neo raids will come back in the future 100%

We got chopperman missions, most of the stuff up to 7.0 in JPN, like super evolutions, stamina overflow, YWB and Shanks invasion, better inventory sorting, permanent Mihawk raid during weekend, 2 returning raid and 3 returning fortnights per week, etc.

What we don't have yet is JPN skillup rate, and guaranteed legend/3 multi sugos, and also stackable skillbooks, but that last one should come out during autumn.

Also some new Limit Break mechanic is coming out to JPN this September

>F2P
>Almost every good unit
>Not that lucky
Pick 2.

Dokkans gacha is a complete and utter fucking shit show. 90% of the things you pull is completely useless. On top of that he gameplay is the most dull of any gacha game I've played. And jesus christ the UI is horrid. I actually like Dragonball and haven't really watched/read much One Piece, but I don't understand how people play Dokkan. It's a terrible game.

First Rayleigh started slipping as a golden captain because of his burst couldn't handle the health
Then Ace started slipping because 2 turn bursts can't work everywhere
I hope Doffy will last me...

3 multipulls garunteed legend sugo when?

Coming up, Dressrosa and Colosseum!

Yeah I was around for the YWB and shanks when they first started and the Supers and shit. I think I left just after Neo Mihawk was announced but definitely before he actually landed. Saw some shit about people saying to wait on the Chopperman missions until we get the EXP ship but last I heard GLB still doesn't have the 20th anni celebration yet?

>got at least 1000 stones F2P within the space of about 2 months
>discounted multis plus a free multi after every 3 constantly
>currently a banner with EVERY dokkan-fest exclusive unit pre-SSJ4s featured
>friend saw me playing and within a week his account was as good as mine, still F2P
>FREE LR GOKU EVENT available at the moment with a shitload of bonuses to make it easier to farm for him as well as a shitload of rewards for getting him and maxing him out

The gachas are absolute shite but the amount of pulls you get definitely makes up for it. I totally admit that TC has better gameplay and UI. Dokkan is definitely a more casual normie friendly game with the amount of instant gratification and turn-brain-off gameplay which is why I find it so difficult to come back to TC.

Motherfuckers gonna be a 3 parter

6+ Doffy sugo soon

40 sabos
27 boas
21 ywb
17 chimichanga
4 shanks

They are even at 25%

I havent played much at all since the Anthology. Im gonna have to catch up hard, huh?

You may need to do Doffy + Fuji for some. Stuff but Doffy/Fuji driven is still top tier in Japan you just don't hear about it as much because it's been awhile since they got any new toys

Please guys put some 5+Zoro/TSZoro/Dexhawk in your captain slots.

The complexity of TC gameplay is definitely the main reason it's not played as much as the other gacha, most people just wanna collect the characters from the IP and not worry about gameplay

I will after this run. Fc?

should i farm normie sabo if i want to farm kai sabo? every guide seems to use him for fighter teams

4 parter

pre-cage dressrosa&greenbit
colosseum
doflamingo castle&underground lab
caged dressrosa

A sample size this small is pretty irrelevant.

it is the main appeal for me, but I can see why other people wouldn't like it

If you have teams to farm Neo Sabo and want to gamble on global going full retard and dropping it on us in the next few months then yeah.
But obviously we have no idea what global will do.

I cant believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Has anyone gotten any skull other than blue during this ambush event? I got 5 skulls, all blue.

1 red 2 blues

Believe it!

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

>10 WB
>0 skulls of any color

I am using this team to farm him. It's been pretty comfy so far.

Making sure Diamante's special runs out when Sabo activates his pre-empt is the only thing I have to watch for.

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D1085:99:100:0:0,838:99,860:99,870:99:100:0:0,924:99,999:99:100:0:0C1,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R20S100H

I'm so you can calculate

Is colo Kuro actually worth farming?

I'd rather farm Valentine to use with the Dutchman and Neptune.

Thats all well in good, but you realize neo Sabo is restricted to shooter, fighter and cerebral right?

I'm pretty sure he meant for regular Sabo

Colo Kuro is a straight upgrade of Slasherdile. He's pretty good alongside Raid Mingo.

Is Diamante really worth candying?

If you are done with legends I would say he is a good RR candidate.

why did he respond to a post refering to neo sabo then?

I don't know, but that's clearly a team that would work for regular Sabo
just saying

who still uses slasherdile anymore?

Hes great

exactly what I was wondering
it's like saying "farm this character because he's an upgrade to story Arlong"
he might be, but... who uses Arlong in 2017

Well, sometimes I need an INT beatstick. He pretty shit now though.

Is having a good unit with 4 fully socketed sockets still a commodity these days? Or are some of yall still subbing in beatsticks or unfavorable units just for sockets?

Maxed AH is an absolute must, you simply can't go without it. Bind/Despair depending on the content, and the rest is pure comfort.

Can someone put Brook up? pls

Which Brook?

Fug I really wanted to pull when Neptune is rateboosted but this sugo is literal shit.
Global getting cucked once again.

the zombie ones

I'm getting invaded what seems like ever other run on Sabo/How, but Chinjao I was lucky to get an invasion every 5-10 runs.

Like 50% to 20% invasion rate for that small 10 stamina difference. Bullshit.
And no more Colo invasions for the duration of this rotation too, how wonderful Global is at managing content.

It's really frustrating that every random JP sugo is the same level (or better) of global event sugos that happen like 2-3 times a year.

I forgot invasion was going on. Can I YWB with
>Sw Ace caps
>Z, Boa, Heracles'n, and SW Franky
Im pretty sure Im fucked

>in a few days my condition will change from "I will never pull shirahoshi" to "I will never pull shirahoshi while other people have her"
Just kill me famalamsenpai

Don't be a sad cuck and do a multi, if you don't pull her THEN you complain.