/org/ - off road general

/org/

no description edition

Other urls found in this thread:

carid.com/lumen/lumen-off-road-light-bar-dual-row-short-9902930.html
m.ebay.com/itm/2X-9inch-185W-CREE-LED-Round-Work-Light-Spot-Driving-Head-Light-offroad-Jeep-RED/302355572164?hash=item4665cbe5c4:g:o54AAOSwpjtaBlXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck63YpHrgJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R8 my new truck, inb4 not a Toyota.

nice!
have the frame inspected tho, just to make sure it isnt affected by the nissan frame rust problem.
it might look fine on the outside, but they tend to rust from the inside out

WHY DO THESE THREADS KEEP DYING
DO YOU FAGGOTS ON THIS BOARD ONLY CARE ABOUT MANUELLY SHIFTING YOUR POS MIATA KYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>/org/
>posts his "truck" on pavement

I was aware of the rust issue, I checked the whole thing before I bought it.
This pic was the first night I owned it. I was going to take it out tomorrow to a local spot.
I also have a Honda Passport that that I have taken offroad many times.

go be a cunt somewhere else

Not a Toyota

because none of you retarts know how to into general

Post Passport

This.
>some faggot retard creates a "general" and CBF'd creating or copy/pasting an OP
>sooks and cries when nobody joins in
Also, have a bump for your faggot thread.

ok

Generally the best off road choice

Who is off-roading tomorrow besides me? Where? Desert here

Muh heep. Pls no bull Toyota bois

how is it possible for a person to think that?

>le angry face mod

>posting angry eyes on /org/
>no bulli
you are in for a world of HARSH WORDS

we need tay back

she actually made good /org/ threads

>Caveman grill
>light bar on during the day
Hello mall crawler. At least you got a rubicon with factory lockers, or is it actually a sahara with rubicon stickers on it? Jesus is watching you sinner!

>she

Thats just light reflecting off the reflectors

I just happened to take a photo with mine on today, and you can see the difference

Shiny. And on the topic of lights, a Jeep shop nearby did some work on a TJ which included adding a set of the 7" ARB Intensity flood lights on the front bumper. I asked for a rough quote and they said 1300 canuck bucks for the two lights and wiring.
>WHEW
Guess I'm stuck with my KCs for the next little while, but when money becomes no object I'd love to have a set of them for night runs.

ARB lights are quite overpriced for the light & build quality

If you're gonna be putting stuff to tough use then I can recommend Rigid, which is also quite highly priced, but with really good build quality and the best light on the market. If you want a tad cheaper; Lumen. This one should do ok for off-road purposes; carid.com/lumen/lumen-off-road-light-bar-dual-row-short-9902930.html

And shit, why are you asking a shop to do that stuff for you? You've already got wiring and holes to fit the lamps

How the fuck do I find off roading spots? I'm in Texas and don't know anything around my area.

I may lean towards Rigid, its just those ARB Intensity lights look sexy as hell imo. I prefer to go with something guaranteed, like KC with their 23 year warranty. I had issues with one of my daylighter spots continually fogging up and they sent me a replacement no questions asked.

I wasn't asking them to do it, just curious of their price for the lights and wiring harness. The last four years I've done all the work sans tire mounting myself, this spring I'll be paying a shop for the first time to install gears and lockers.

If you want looks then just search "led round". You'll find tons of ARB copies

m.ebay.com/itm/2X-9inch-185W-CREE-LED-Round-Work-Light-Spot-Driving-Head-Light-offroad-Jeep-RED/302355572164?hash=item4665cbe5c4:g:o54AAOSwpjtaBlXw

Yeah, but knock offs work for a while then they tend to go down hill and you have to buy the same thing again or suffer with reduced output and quality. Plus they usually don't stand behind their junk.

ayyyy

>find road
>turn sideways
>drive off-road

M A G I C

GGGRRRRRRRRR

Also nice digits

Haha it’s a real rubicon. Haven’t done lift or anything yet though. And of course the light bar is on. Need to blind low boys who cut me off cause I drive too slow

Kind of a shit pic, but I just got back from a night run on my buddies property with two of their can ams. Managed to keep up with them for most of the trail, except for some of the stupid tight spots

Get better tires

Hit the desert today in a great rig for 4 wheeling. Pic relayed to stay user

Same desert as pic related

Ayy thanks. My heep is the angriest boi in town

norGAY

Rate my BT-50

Ausfag

If it's the 3.2 PSA diesel, excellent. If it's the 2.2 Duratorq, lame.

I fall offroad if it counts for anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck63YpHrgJI

The diesel

5 or 4 cylinder?

Are WK Grand Cherokees worth anything when it comes to off road? Been eyeing a few of the Hemmi V8 or diesel models

5 cyl straight

then you did good. The 2.2 4 cylinder diesel Ranger/BT50 is only enough for the 2WD courier tryaback models.
They're reasonably capable wagons. Just know what the limits are of a unibody fully independent suspended SUV is, and that it's probably not going to be a competition rock crawler. The diesel WKs copped the Mercedes 3.0L V6 diesel which is a solid unit (the car is based on an ML Class platform after all), although the Hemis are a lot of fun on the beach and dunes. Dunno about the V8, but the diesel got the Mercedes 5 speed automatic. Pretty sure the V8 did too.

Actually some impressive footage on there, did you grab a fist full of front brake or did the tire just slide out from under you?