Best Burger Car

What is the most aesthetically pleasing and luxurious American made car company? and why is Cadillac?

Proov me wrong,
PRO TIP: you can't

>luxury car
>nigger car

Pick one

Lincoln

You picked the worst example. That incredibly tall rear and large rear quarter just ruin the look of the car. ats-v is much better looking

daddylac is best, please make new coupe de ville

i want to live in that world

It somehow actually looks really good in person. It's full of curves that don't photograph well at all.

I disagree, this car's giant ass is its best feature.

Its front and grill ruins it all though. Even the V front is still pretty ugly.

Saw a Japanese model Cadillac Seville recently. Amazing.

spbp

lol it's embarrassing shit made during peak GM meltdown / golden parachute crooked exec days. i remember when it came out nytimes review said it was something jersey shore cast would like

The whole thing looks like a bland wedge, it’s just poor design overall. The nicest looking American car is easily snek, or literally any classic

with an ass that big they should have just committed and made it a fast back or a shooting brake

Man I’ve seen them in person and they still look boxy as fuck, if you want to see actual curves take a look at a mid-2000’s M6 or a newer C63

The best American luxury and styling and BTFO the escalade and Doug approved

it blew my mind how many fucking seat controls this thing had

>and Doug approved
>Doug
Good lord, have some dignity.

literal all the american car companies do well anymore - suvs and pickup trucks. should just scrap all the cars and sedans

ew

why are last gen Vipers so fucking expensive? didn't they lower the new MSRP to $85k? tough to find a used one for lower than six figures wtf

if they didn't botch the re-release with a $100k msrp the viper would still be alive

Looks like a 5 year old tried to draw a car but he has not yet developed motor coordination required to make the windows the right height.

Cadillac is superior

>Luxurious
>American
Sorry, no. The only luxury vehicle to come from an American company is the Navigator. Unfortunately it's hideous if you ask me.

American's don't seem to know what's actually luxury.

Agreed.

>Nicest looking
If we're talking vehicles no longer being produced, I'd say the 2004-2006 Ford GT.

I like the Snek in photos, but it didn't catch my attention in person.

Unfortunately not much for the exterior. The interior looks mega c comfy.

>t. 12 year old

Being this retarded. Lexus is the best American luxury car you can buy. Its straight up gangsta car where i come from. Europoor and American luxury cars are for poor people on welfare and soyboy white man children.

thank god.. another person with a working brain.. the cts coupe looks like one of those wedge things u kick under a door to hold it open..

the atsv has 1 serious detraction.. doesnt have the v8 rumble

kentuckee lexus

The Lincoln "Black Label" trims look really nice, they seem more appealing to me than the styling Cadillac has been going with.
The MKZ and Continental with burgundy interior look rather beautiful.