I am fucking obsessed with the LS 400

Does anyone on Veeky Forums own one? What is it like to own an example of the greatest luxobarge to ever exist?

430 owner here

You won’t be able to drive lesser cars after

Solid

Comfy

Confidant

sat nav with a tape deck?

Eldery Lexus customers demanded them until 2008 for audiobooks

It still has a six disc in dash changer and a mark levinson system.

>0.1 yen have been credited to your account

I have an addiction to the ls400/Celsior too

Need more 1uz

Early 2000 Lexus was just so fucking good.

>Shilling for a car that the manufacturer won't get a cent for the sale of in the current year
Makes sense

>automatic transmissions

Normally I'd agree but for a luxury barge that's just a-ok

you're thinking of the w140 op

I like how the 430 middle dash looks similar to high quality wooden dresser drawers. A testament to Lexus' drive to create the comfiest interior design and atmosphere, akin to being in a well furnished living room. I must admit, even though I can't afford one of these, after having been in a 2001 LS430 it is definitely on my "must own" list and if I could afford one of these with maintenance costs and gas, the LS430 would be THE v8 luxury sedan that I would get.

HHHHHHNG I WANT ONE

What is the price range of lemons?

>for .. the .. of .. in .. the
this was a toughie for a sec

is that yours?
have you ever thought of molesting it with a wing?

Since this is now a Lexus thread, between the LS430 and the LS460, which should I get?

for me? its the third gen xv20 in two tone black/grey

>"Look ma, I'm an S15!"

>confidant

so what do you tell the car

They are fantastic, I had a 2000 Millenium Edition. Drove an LS460 and a Mercedes S550 and found both so lacking in comparison.

Downsides: leaky power steering, battery would die if not driven in a month (even with a new battery). Boaty handling.
Upsides: Maybe the best V8 ever, so fast and smooth. Ungodly levels of comfort in the ride and steering. So elegant inside and out.

>ancient decrepit German shitbox
No thanks, I'll let someone else deal with that electrical nightmare.