Commonwhores

What are the best commonwhores for the price you pay for them?
also general holden thread

You're pic is outdated.
>What are the best commonwhores for the price you pay for them?
Every before 2018.

VE is the first one that can turn so is probably the best

VY is my fav cus they had a (shit version of) the ls1 and they look the coolest in ute form

VT/VX is the hottest non Nissan skid hack in Auckland right now as they are the cheapest

id say the vz with the ls1 is better than the vy ls1

vf series ii > vf series 1 > ve series 2 > ve series 1 > vz series 2 etc.

it has the VF included you dipstick.

chebby ss with Holden badges > all

>tfw Americans can't even get a HSV

the VF HSV look terrible compared to the VE

VL or nothing

fully hectic uleh vl bt1 bro

The Chevy SS has the HSV magneride though, it wasn't even an option in the SSV Redline IIRC. So kinda.

VX

Yeah you are right but I like the vy more simply because of the driving light cutouts on the headlights

Also this is the only car I would ever consider in green. I would also chevadore it cus I’m a dick

Yes the SS v redline has magnaride and it is hardly comparable to the suspension and brakes that HSV provides

vy in purple is best vy

I don’t like the vy tail lights much huh that’s why I like the utes. VT/VX has best tail lights

fuck off that round arse on the vt/vx looks horrid compared to the arse on vy/vz

Is that a truck bed?

Probably a vy if you want an ss. I saw a vs ss asking $20k the other day ffs

It's a ute

Nah bo it must have been because a VX was the one that made me realise that commos can actually look cool only a few years ago, and growing up in a Honda family the vy-z gens were what I always saw and hated as a kid/teenager. Although ironically the coolness of the utes made me like the front end

>dad in his mates v8 falcon back in the mid nineties
>gets anihilated by a fucking dc2 type r integra
>since then always been a Honda fag
>passed that along with hatred of falcons and commos to me
>always saw commos as slow auto pieces of shit owned by fat angry old men
>mate got a 300kw ls1 vy ss ute in green 6 speed manual
>I unironically loved it and now don’t hate commodores
>now regularly recognise examples of commo badassery the same as I would from any Nissan or other jap car

And that’s my blog post

Yeah mate it’s a ute. Basically a sports coupe that can carry shit. Sucks at both roles but is damn cool doing either