Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

What's your favorite mod? Why is it not Radious?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103858759
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people whine about CA not fleshing out rosters
>modders flesh out rosters (some better than others)
>autists whine that it's bad

First for the TRUE waifu

What's our lord and savior Arch take on this mod?

>Radious is making half KEK

>teleports behind you
Why the fuck didn't my other stacks intervene, was I AMBUSHED
Also thoughts on his voice, to me it sounds like a german trying to be a tolkien dwarf but failing miserably

It's the same guy that wants /twg/ to accept Radious because he somehow thinks SFO and it are anything alike (they're not).
SFO sometimes bends the tabletop and/or fluff to give armies better tactical options to play around with, Radious just pulls shit out of his ass and tries to give everyone everything.

Also you can play SFO completely without any new units added since the newest update, further proving how new units are by far the smallest change that SFO brings to the table.

>start a Bordeux campaign
>can't wait to use really cool knights and relive the Rohirrim charge like i used to do back in the good old days of Medieval 2
>charge with 4 knights of the realm against a bunch of goblins
>knights start getting rekt and can only barely make it past the gobbos

Excuse me? I thought Bretonnia was supposed to have the best cavalry, but that's garbage. I know technically they aren't cavalry, but Minotaurs and Chariots are way better at crushing ranks and being cool, do i have to play as Chaos shitters and Beastmen if i want cool charges?

Southerners are truly pitiable.

Because the new units are often shit that they never even had, we want popular units that exist not imagined bullshit.

Past normal the ai gets buffs to stats in battle
>Jon is surprised again surprised a wildling calls everything south of the wall The South despite this being established many seasons ago

BEHOLD
A MAN

SFO will be as bad as radious soon as they've got to keep adding stuff to justify the patreon.

>Run basioc knights against spears and dies
wow

>mnnyesss...this shock cavalry with armour-piercing crossbows (fire while moving) (frenzy) (armoured & shielded) (lances), is very very....VERY tactically how shall we say...interesting

Name a single unit in the SFO roster that doesn't exist or have no mention in tabletop. Remember that CA has added units that have no TT model and only had obscure references too.

What a fucking terrible OP, let's hope this gets filled out quickly.

SFO adds like 3 units that are only taken from vague mentions in the lore, all the other stuff is straight from the tabletop.

So use the No New Units submod, big deal.

Turn Battle Difficulty to Normal, otherwise the AI get massive stat boosts. Gobbos also have spears which are anti-large, and if they stand still they get a bonus defence towards charges.

Reminder that incest mommy is best mommy

One the one hand, yeah, in a sense it might be kinda harsh to not have the gods be active so much in your everyday. On the other hand, those northerner gods are assholes and I don't at all mind not having to share my living space with abominable flesh mutants.

Radious falseflagger trying to make SFO look bad by literally making shit up to support his "arguments".

>Be autistic
>Get asshurt at modders using units from old armybooks or units that appear in the lore in some form
>Defend CA using Legendary Lords who were canonically dead, not in a position of power, or unborn in 2502
>Defend Beastmen burning down half the Empire before Archaon turns up
>Defend Wulfrik's meme elephant

Daily reminder that whining about SFO units is pure redditcore

xth for qt elf butts

Why would a radious falseflagger say that radious is worse than sfo?

The best thing is that now that SFO has an official submod to delete the new units there is nothing that the Radious falseflagger can use to make his favorite mod not look like garbage.

Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
I got to keep on movin'

>tfw have started a war with two sentences of text, a quick copy-paste, and the first image I found on google

It's not updated on steam yet, is it?

It's crashing on startup for me.

>panties

For what possible reason. I'm pretty sure panties are a fairly modern invention anyway.

The update is coming in 25 minutes

He's that pathetic.

>hehehe yes my dear 4chainz Radious is shit and all but look, SFO is just as shitty so just admit that you actually like Radious gneheheh

ROLL FOR THE PATCH FAGGOTS

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS MONDAY NIGHT WHEN WWE CHAMP BELEGAR IRONHAMMER DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE WWE SUPER SLAM AGAINST NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT THREE DIFFERENT OPPONENTS
First he will face GHORRROSSS render OF HEARTS
Then MALAGORRRRR the dark omen
IF HE CAN SURVIVE ALL THAT THEN HE WILL FACE Morghur THE SHADOW GAVE

It's not even cringe anymore, it's comedy.

YEEEEEEEEE BOI

>Open radious patreon page
>See this

What do ?

Fuck Chaos gods and fuck daemons.

There is nothing like this in SFO, stop spreading misinformation. Also you can disable new units if you dislike them so much. What now Radiousnigger?

Not pay a dime to that faggot.

Attila > Shogun 2 > Rome 1 = Warhammer 1 > Barbarian Invasion = Medieval 2 > Napoleon > Empire > Alexander

>When you manage to get the dwarves and elves to get off their asses and face chaos and now it looks like the Lord of the Rings.

What are the chances they don't instantly backstab me after Archaon is defeated?

Not to be offtopic but do any of you guys play Return of Reckoning? Don't let it get out of control though, it's still a Total War general.

radious

Can only blame yourself for not throwing your whole lot in with trusty Khorne.

>be skarsnik or wot its name
>want to rule all over eight peaks
>kill belegrump nohammer before turn 30
>spend the rest of the game fighting away umid factions delcaring war on me with more human factions acting as a barrier
>enough of da fighting with umies, lets go eight peaks!
>doomstacks of humans ruin all my in land holds
life as a gobbo is ard

I don't get the love for Attila. It's not even in the Top 5 for me and I put it away after just 90h (which makes it the second least played TW for me, only Rome 2 was more boring).

ARMORED

>Warhammer one of the only TW games where I can execute all captives and feel like I did the world a service (Chaos, Delves, Beastmen, Norsca, etc)
>Trait gained: Unjust
Oh fug :DDDDD

>What are the chances they don't instantly backstab me after Archaon is defeated?

WElves backstab you 100%, Dwarfs not so much.

Maybe you should have tried talking to them. Maybe they're good people and you just did something atrocious.

G O B L I N S

I know Tamurkhan was the son taken by Nurgle what happened to the others?

yolo

Will they if they actually asked for an alliance before chaos showed up? They've been surprisingly friendly this game (apart from conquering the entire southern part of Bretonnia).

Trust me, WElves WILL backstab you.

>Dwarfs not so much

Bullshit. Dwarfs always backstab me as the empire, they even do it even though we don't share any border.

Fucking jew manlets.

Has gamescom started yet? I want to see how Arena is doing.

Khrone is a fucking dick

Like 0. I unironically keep a cucked warherd of chaos alive for as long as possible just so I can secure my borders,

it was a legit good game, might have been legit 10/10 if it wasn't for DLC whoring
the apocalyptic theme was fitting for the period and the WRE campaign is one of the best of any TW title
it's much more niche title than WH, but this doesn't mean it's worse
if anything, WH was a stepdown in every way but unit variety

You mean actual Dwarfs or one of the subfactions? Because in my games Thorgrim tends to be stubborn as fuck but once I have him as an ally he never leaves my side again.

But Giants and sky titans is the equivalent of some American bombing an Irish plane because his 17th century ancestors were assaulted by irish scum

You're right, it also allows you to cheat with minor settlements and lord skills, what a great mod it really is!

MOUNTED

LOVE ETERNAL!

#notallchaos

Isabella is a whore

Libelous Tzeentchian propaganda.

so after playing norsca im pretty hopeful for warhammer 2 and 3
not only is the dlc good, but its also the best for tw1 and shows and then together with the dlc plans for tw2 shows that they have learned from their mistakes (chaos, minicampaigns)

i just really hope they go back at one point in the life cycle of the trilogy to rebalance the old factions, especially chaos, dwarfs and empire. otherwise, i feel like they will always be worse and feel bland in comparison to the newer races

For her daddy Vladdy.

"Eventually the Ogres overthrew the Skytitans, devouring the entire race down to the last fingerbone in grand feasts, sometimes whilst their unfortunate victims were still alive. Not content with destroying their foes utterly, the Ogres rampaged through the peaks, toppling their castles into the valleys below"
Can't wait to make a giants only army and march to the Ogre lands, razing everything all the way to the Maw!

>Try talking to them
>Chaos: KILL FOR KHORNE! KILL FOR KHORNE!
>Delves: I WILL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD
>Beastmen: *Shits in Beastman*
>Norsca: We wuz Chosen n' shit
Nah, they're getting ghal-maraz'd

MINOTAURED

I played it for a few months to experience some of the story and environments, but it's shit for anything except RvR. I got a Witch Hunter and Black Orc to pretty much the highest renown rank needed for the good gear, but would never go back except to see Land of the Dead, Dungeons or City Siege stuff.

>WH was a stepdown in every way but unit variety

And optimization. And presentation. And UI. And AI, especially in sieges.

Where is this from my good sir

>>Chaos: KILL FOR KHORNE! KILL FOR KHORNE!
Do other Chaos devotees have similar chants?

That about sums it up, I love TWW to death but I can admit that Attila is overall the better game.

Strange, that so many of the Attila people worked on Warhammer, not just designers but also programmers and animators. Must be a budget thing.

RRROLLIN LIKE A RIVER.

I can't WAIT to play

THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH!

Well shit. Hope at least I get some time to rebuild the Empire before they start to get too hostile.

Hope the dwarves don't do it, this is the campaign where I marched Karl all the way to Karaz-a-Karak to retake it from Grimgor and resurrect their faction. They actually control the whole eastern mountains and a bit of the badlands now. I just wanted to be bros with them ;_;

Anyway, Vlad just got fucking rekt by Chaos. He's confined to the Moot now. And now way I'm letting him keep the halflings after the war is over.

dobut they could have women flying and rolling around the air without panties

remember, nudity = haram, dismemberment and killing= ok

Is RvR with all the sieges even fun with melee classes? The one time I got into one all we did was stay outside waiting for the fucking gate to crumble and once we got in we bumrushed everyone.

Khorne is the only one with a slogan as far as i know. The others just say "For papa nurgle" or "for the changer of ways" or "for the prince of seduction" and shit like that, probably.

Shut up you double blooder.

What banner mods are these?

I don't think it's actually pants, it's probably something that's part of their clothing, sort of like a lion cloth or whatever you call those diaper things that ghandi wore.

>level 101

?

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

never forget. August 16 2017, she got QUEEKED

>I'M A SCHEMER
>THIS DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT
>Welcome to fair Bretonnia, commoner

Wrong Warhammer.

>sort of like a lion cloth or whatever you call those diaper things that ghandi wore

>And AI, especially in sieges
>A
>FUCKING
>WALL
also, what do you mean by presentation

>optimization

That's the only thing Warhammer did better than all the other Total Wars though

I autoresolve when this is the 5th time I've fought that garrison this sesh
And when they should have died but all fled and escaped somehow
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103858759
He's really 30 but some mod has got it glitched to go to 101 after every battle