My neighbor just turned 51 and is having his midlife crisis so he bought himself a Mustang GT, the one with the 5L v8

My neighbor just turned 51 and is having his midlife crisis so he bought himself a Mustang GT, the one with the 5L v8.

What's the ultimate "midlife crisis" car?

Convertible Corvette or a factory custom Harley.

a Mustang GT, the one with the 5L v8.

Harley

any harley, but bonus points for pic related because it really brings forward the decision based on brand and "muh lifestyle" rather than actually wanting to ride an enjoyable motorcycle

>Starting at $34,399
WHAT

Pic related is my quarter-life crisis car.

>be me
>24, married
>wife is a total fuckup but I love her
>wife is unhappy
>I'm unhappy, I try to make things work
>I buy pic related to try to distract myself
>non-runningFord.jpg
>she cheats
>leaves me
>I'm finally getting the truck running

Can't wait to find some trashy country girl to suck my dick in this POS.
>leaves me

nice offset faggot

it took him 15 years to realize that he was infact at the midpoint of his life... he is a little slow isn't he?

also ANY convertable is a midlife crisis car.

Apparently its a center-line hub, idk, havent measured it yet.

Might ask my neighbor to buy the wheels off his econoline, not sure if they will fit right, but I am getting smaller tires so maybe it wont be too bad.

I don't know how deluded you have to be where a trike becomes the logical badboy decision. Every single con of riding a bike alongside every single con of a car. God damn, what a joke.

this is a great feelgood story for the modern man. should be made into a movie.

is that for people too fat to ride a normal bike

to be fair, It is a good item for a biker that maybe had a stroke/tumor that fucked his balance and nothing else.

or someone missing a leg/arm and cant balance quite right yet loves bikes

I saw an 50-60yo man in a slammed matte black mx5 with a roll cage and dance harness. I want to think he was driving his son/grandson’s car but his polo shirt and cap make me think it isn’t...

This desu, I’ve seen a few guys like this and they still wanna ride and hang with their buddies it’s cute desu

>I saw an 50-60yo man in a slammed matte black mx5 with a roll cage and dance harness

that doesn't seem so bad

>but his polo shirt and cap make me think it isn’t...

*INHALES* boi....

I'm sure the odds of someone in that situation are outnumbered 100 to 1 for ordinary able-bodied cucksters.

Hey are you almost exactly me except I didn't buy a POS lol.

>100 to 1

I think the better question is:

Where do you live that you see so many of these things? Ive seen 1... MAYBE 2 and both riders fit my earlier assumption that they are geared towards old, balance impaired riders

Any of these, or I would suggest a Porsche Boxter.

At least a dozen able bodies every car show here in NZ, otherwise I might see half that throughout the year.

Boi what you lil bitch?

H3

corvette hands down

>Boxster
In yurop more than in burgerstan 2bh

I could believe that. Most Boxsters I see are younger dudes who couldn't afford a 911 and wanted to play.

I went that route too, but I also got a pretty good deal on mine.

Shame some bitch turned left in front of me in a 55 mph zone.

Why would anybody get married so young?

>He thinks that's young

In the midwest/south where people have no career prospects a lot of people get married at 18-25. I'm 30 in California and maybe 2-3 people I knew from my high school class got married over the last decade. Only a few people with accidental kids as well, most people wait til around 35. When you have to be clearing 250k combined to buy a rinky dink house you don't have time to do dumb stuff like getting married. The way I see it our generation should be able to easily live to 100, being in a rush to do that stuff in your 20s is foolish. Boomer mentality.

Definitely a corvette.

If you’re paid then it’s probably a 911.

The fact that I've owned a C6 and a Hellcat at the age of 34 makes me wonder what my midlife crisis it going to be. I'm guessing a Twingo?

Only seen a few of these around and the only time is was acceptable was when the dude riding it was crippled from the waist down. He was out riding with his buddies and had the wheelchair attached to the back.

Heavy weight you're carrying in your head my friend

>I'm 30 in California
THAT explains why your an insufferable cunt

So if 5.0 Mustangs and Corvette's are mid-life crisis cars.. what does it mean when you bought an almost new 5.0 Mustang at age 26 and your attainable dream car is a C7 Z06?

It means you want to fuck fast horse, go back to your containment board

GTI
Mustang
Vette
Girl Porsche

i see a ton of dads driving these super expensive lifted offroad trucks that will never leave the highway. maybe its just texas though.

The corvette is the quintessential mid life crisis mobile. Second is a Porsche. My dad got a bronco for his

>51
>midlife
Most people die at age 80, that would be a 5/8 life crisis.

>that starting price

nigga what the fuck

Corvette automatic, or any large Harley.

There’s absolutely no excuse for riding a trike if you’re not handicapped.

Every single data points to people being happier, and children being healthier with younger parents.
Women are pretty much done physically by 30, both reproductively and looks.
Men don't fall off until about 50 reproductively, and their looks are more subjective, and less important in a relationship.
If you had the chance, and chose to not have children in your early 20's, you made a mistake.
Remember that when you get into your 40's and start seeing deformed and slow children.
Remember that when you get into your 60's and start realising you can't help your children anymore.
Remember that when you get into your 80's and haven't seen grandchildren yet.
Life's short as fuck, and holding off on the most important part of it is even more stupid.

If you think 20 year olds aren't "mature enough" or are "too young" that's because you and your peers were failed by your parents.

My neighbor had 2 before I bought his first gen.

lot of projection there friend

whatever 2 million dollar boomer car that is being auctioned off right now.

Don't be surprised when your mid-late 30's marriage produces 2 autistic children

>51 years on this gay earth
>doesn't spend the extra money on a gt350
wew

this guy still wants children in 2018