/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #884 - Selfie Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbr-c9af3ss
youtube.com/watch?v=9VpTUJGQjio&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERE I COME

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbr-c9af3ss

ROUGHER THAN KNUCKLES

Sonic is hot

How many times have you played Sonic 3 & Knuckles, /sthg/?

I think I've played through it in it entirety at least 5 times.

SONIC UNDERGROUND NOW ON IN cytu,be/r/sthg

sonic underground stream starting at episode 1!

cytu*be/r/sthg

Maybe 4.

I'd bet money that we won't get shit on Sonic Forces until next month.

What do you think, /sthg/?

What's wrong with Amy?

Various mental problems.

I think I want more old style Sonic Channel artwork.

What isn't wrong with her?

She's 12.
TWELVE.

Like the other characters don't.

My dick isn't in her yet.

She isn't appreciated by Sonic

All my favorite characters get the short end of the stick. Seriously, fuck y'all

A couple of Anons seemed to like the last Eurobeat/Sonic mix I did so I made a new one:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VpTUJGQjio&t

Nice reference

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Sophia Loren > Jaynes Mansfield in literally every other pic

She discovered the internet, and what Sonic fans want to do to her.

nice, user!

Daisy is fucking trash.

>Drawfag Idea wall still hasn't updated to show the newest requests.

Who's responsible for this?

>Daisy is fucking trash.

This is Shadow's big brother. Say something nice about him.

Didn't hear a "wrong".

he's trying his best

You're fat

God bless Jaleel White

That's what the smug Daisy is for. Telling you you're wrong.

I like your brother.

Source pretty please

I hope your life support fails.

I jut got the Mania CE for PS4 but I can't find the download code. My friend says it's supposed to be on the card but I'm not seeing anything resembling a code on it.

who do you like then?

I'll take that as a compliment.

You made DSP salty despite being a relatively easy boss. You're okay in my book.

Is Amy more annoying than her?

I don't know where it comes from, sorry.

It's on a paper flyer in the box, not the metallic card.

Not by a mile. Chi Chi's whole character is based around her being a bitch.

No, because Amy doesn't get in the way of Sonic going fast.

Depends on the writer/game/comic/show.

:'(

At least Chi Chi has a lot of good reasons for being a bitch. She married the dumbest asshole in the history or shonen anime.

Does anyone have a pic of some guys dog oc in a orange jumpsuit
It was super cute
It's name was Joe or whatever

The style's very similar to the official one, damn.

N-NANI?! KANSEI DORIFTO!

ChiChi is a dumb hick in the original, a lot of that got lost in translation. The whole 'Goku's a jerkass who borderline abuses his wife' thing is reddit.

Manic is gay!

he likes basketball

Are you shitting me. Are you saying the reason Goku is the way he is is because of shitty ranslations?

The reason for my comment was mostly because I'm a fan of the style and I was reminded of it. The pic is not bad by any measure, though, but there's something about it that bothers me. I can't put my finger on it.

*Translations

Sorry. A bit tired.

....Depends on wheiter or not you've seen the original Dragon Ball in its entirety.

Not as much as weebs will tell you; they blame everything on translations.

>got my pc limited edition today
>enter code
>not out yet
fug
Well I have it on Switch anyway

Rosalina. But Mario girls are generally pretty low-tier so it's not saying much.

Well, constructive criticism is always well welcome. Feel free to write your thoughts about your doubts if you want to.

You knew it's not out yet on PC right?

SONIC MANIA IS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT

boom amy is kind of hot desu

not surprised. Rosie fans tend to hate on Daisy the most and yeah, Mario girls are pretty meh

Not the same person, but from what I can see, Classic!Amy's hand is a bit messed up, Modern!Amy's feet are too small, the pole for both Modern and Boom!Amy's hammers are the wrong color, and overall linework iw not as "sketchy" as the ones from the Sonic Channel. It's still really good though.

Who would be the funniest/most fitting pair to use for a Sonic version of this?
Blaze/Amy and Rouge?
Sally and Bunnie/Nicole?
Katella and Momma Robotnik?

The manga or the anime?

How can Michael Jordan even compete?

Blaze and Rouge is the most fitting physically, but Amy and Rouge would probably work better personality-wise.

>SHADOW DUCKIN' BALL

But user, that's technically incest

Thank you! Well, there's always room it improve after all, so the critique is deserved.

Too bad both of those characters are dead.

Now I want a Sonic basketball game that lets me do mad dunks.

Really Sega? The black hedgehog is the one shootin hoops?

To be fair, this is a shitty commercial from Pakistan.

I knew Pender's horrible artstyle wasn't even original.

That weasel.

This only makes me realize that there really isn't a major Sonic character that's green. Usually just Sonic clones that hardly make appearances anymore
>Manic
>Scourge
>Jet

How many green characters are there? I guess Vector too

That's Dave Manak.

On the topic of DBZ, would Sonic be a better or worse father than Goku if he had kids?

Could have fooled me.

Worse. The "Goku is a bad dad" meme needs to stop.

He apparently didn't even know when Gohan was born.

Depends, honestly. Amy can have her bad moments like Chi-Chi, but they can both be pretty damn good too.

Hard to say. He won't die as often as Goku has, but he probably wouldn't be around as much either.

I was going to mention the same thing about Modern Amy's feet, and there's something that bothers me about their heads. I'm not too familiar with Boom Amy's design so maybe it's normal, but her legs look too long. The linework being neater than the Sonic Channel pics doesn't bother me, but if the idea is to be as close as possible to that then maybe it is a good idea to look into that too.

Still a solid piece, though, these are just minor things.

t. Gokufag

>Regarding everything Super anime or manga says as valid arguments
Bruh.

I really wish DB didn't go so hard into Goku and the rest of the cast having kids if none of them are going to be important outside of possible Trunks.
Hell I think the idea of them continuing the series after the cast settling down was a iffy move

This. Goku isn't a bad dad, he and Chi-chi just have fundamentally different views on how their kids should be raised. Chi-chi wants Gohan to have a better life than being a farmer in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Goku grew up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and doesn't really see the issue.

Chi-chi also really only cares about one son becoming studious and successful, since she's cool with Goten training in the Buu Saga, especially when it means potentially winning tournament money (her other main goal being to get rich after all of her dad's property getting destroyed way back when).

He'd be a better father if the mother allowed him to go off adventuring with the kid. For all of Sonic's independence and attitude, he genuinely cares about his friends and tries to ensure their safety and he'd absolutely be the same with his kid if he ever had one. The kid would grow up with zero formal education but a shit-ton of world-traveling and learning by experience.

Thank you user, and I appreciate your feedback too!

I'm pretty sure Sonic he knows a thing or two about parenting. He had 2 kids in Archie. Changed a baby's diaper in Underground. And looked after one with Knuckles in Boom.

>/sthg/ - Dragon Ball Z General

>Infinite is the Black Goku of the Sonic series