Oh No No No No No No No No Oh No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLR57OtMdKU
youtube.com/watch?v=zXQXpqMW68c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

already?

8/10 would smash again.

Finally, someone gave that car what it deserved.

looks like it would still drive

This is a psy op. A false flag. A GM fan girl did this. Stay woke 4chanfams

Op you dumbass

Why am I a dumbass?

Good, I can't wait for more to meet their demise soon.

Press F to pay respect to /ourcar/

probably covered under warranty

S

F

it's just a fat auto only luxury coupe

>auto only

But the auto is GOAT tier and shifts faster than any manual

Finally looks better

F

Any manual that comes stock in a car in this age where motorsports participation is priority zero and being easy and pleasant to drive for women and arab princes is priority 1, sure. Cars are cucked now. The closest you get to a real race car's gearbox performance is a power sapping, heavy automatic transmission. Every manual currently sold except for those in some euro go karts that you can't even register in the US is cucked to make it easier to drive without fucking something up, but slower on a track.

However, bikes are still here to let us know that manual can be good. MotoGP participants are working on seamless transmissions and we can expect them to go to literbikes this decade.

F Sport

its rice time

F for hespect

youtube.com/watch?v=qLR57OtMdKU

F

>"Well... nobody was hurt"

If I was the owner I would have spazzed at the broke motherfucker that said that.

Don't post that fag's videos here.

F

samefag fuck off

>Muh nipshit build quality and reliability

>2 MILES

Ha lol, most more of these types of accidents please

youtube.com/watch?v=zXQXpqMW68c

zero fucks

it doesnt even look that bad

if you want MUH MOTORSPORTS INSPIRATION then just buy a Caterham or Atom and stfu. everyone else with a brain understands that there is no such thing as a car that is perfect for a track and also perfect for the road

why are you here if you hate driving?

because that's like saying
I want water but it must also be dry.

Knowing Ferrari it’s probably gonna cost 10 grand just for the new hood, not to mention the insane depreciation

Nice, tho I’d rather see poor people crash into expensive cars rather then rich idiots playing.

Those are barely street legal in the US

Also, after dailying a sportbike, and then getting the new one and dropping the rearsets and raising the bars on the old one (and also turning out the adjusters towards soft) to make a budget sports tourer, I can say with relative confidence that a healthy dose of race-applicable setup is godly on the street if you enjoy driving in the slightest bit. The engine that builds power and keeps it, the close gears, the sharp handling. Most things that move away from it do so because the 30 year old women that comprise the new car's target demographic hate engine noise, don't want to even feel potholes because of years of lifting laundry baskets with their backs, and want the highest EPA MPG rating possible. The more racey something is to drive, the more fun it is, if you like fun.

The closest I've ever gotten to that overall experience from a car was a friend's miata with a supercharged 1.6 and the six speed and short throw shifter off an NB.

Not bad, the 458 seems quite sturdy, that'll buff right out

This

It'll probably cost 20k for that to be fixed. FML

F

best car

Given this is Veeky Forums and you have 0 time driving on a track, I would bet I could put up a better time in a manual version of that car than you could in the auto.

Oh look, another shill.

> that car's face.
> pic related

Holy shit, this can't be coincidence.

serves him right, he bought a lexus

Why do you fags think that there's any point in shilling this nignog-mobile on a timorian sand art fansite?

You didnt soap up before shaving did you?

Dual clutch is the way of the future grandpa, take your meds and stop talking about the "glory days".

kinda sucks that this car got officially "blacked"

It's called racism.

F

nah, it's just affirmative action applied to culture

Makes zero sense.

For you

Big guy.

Like race-ism.

WE WUZ VI-KANGZ

How does that happen?
Like how do you not stop once you realice your car is going over another car?

Still not quite fixed the front end uglyness.

depreciation on that due to the history is probably worth more than a brand new F250

>hurr muh racism

reddit please go back to your hug box, people don't like niggers and you know they are more than justified for not liking them.

gb2

Why are people shilling this fucking fat automatic luxury coupe so hard? I guarantee nobody who's arguing that it's fun to drive has never been behind the wheel. It's not incredibly quick around the track, it's expensive as fuck by Veeky Forums standards so none of us will probably buy one in the near future, and they look eh.

>it's fun to drive has never been behind the wheel
Yeah but you totally have

F

>WITNESSED
>YOU WILL RIDE ETERNALLY SHINY AND CHROME
F

S you fat barge

go back kudasai

And I probably never will. But neither have you and you can't tell me that a heavy ass automatic luxury car is fun to drive without having driven it before.

LC-F

lexus doesn't use a dual clutch btw

I wonder why not. Dual-clutches offer faster shifts but I haven't seen anyone complain about the LC shifting slowly (Doug said the exact opposite in fact.) Maybe simply adding more gears (10) negates the need of a second clutch.

F

dubs of truth checked

Women Driver LMAOOOOO

Maybe they just do that sometimes.

Scared me there, I thought it was an LFA

You can't tell me that your heavy ass dumpster fire of a girlfriend is fun to fuck without having fucked her before either.

F

Rip in peace

>ad hominem because he doesn't have an actual argument
Try harder.

Stay mad neckbeard.

THINK OF THE PAINT, user