/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread fun edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/20/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Bestest goddamn giri!

Alright, /drg/. Tell me the most depressing moment or fact about your life.
And your waifu/favourite character.

MONACA~!!!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Mugi!

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Falling asleep!

Posting best girls!

the fact that i was born and cursed to live a life with severely life altering illnesses and hurt by others
and i had a pet hermit crab as a kid named pinchy and he finally pinched me and i cried and said i hated him, then he died the next day

my favourite is kotoko and wifu is miu

>fact about your life
I know I have potential, but too stubbornly lazy to follow through with anything

I want to fuck Kaito.

>fact
What Monaca user said.
>moment
The entire father's side of my family conspired to commit fraud against me and will do it again in the future.
Touko is my wife.

Dont worry buddy, I will be there for when you decide to stand up.

My rabbit had severe intestinal blockage (cancer, found out later) and was in such agonizing and incurable pain that I purposefully gave him pain medication until he died in my arms in some comfort.

My husbando is Ouma, waifu is Miu.

Ouma Mario Kart champion of V3-group.
Ouma even find way to beat blue shell
Ouma get first picking for breeding because of it

>Ouma get first picking for breeding because of it
What did he mean by this?

I like the implication that the first sperm donor for the Saishuu Breeding Colony is chosen through games of Mario Kart.

>depressing
When my mother's cancer metastasized, leading to her subsequent death. She ended up getting demented due to the cancer going up to her brain and would eventually have fits of complete craziness, often shouting that she wished to die or that she wanted someone to kill her.

>favorite

Touko, Ibuki and Angie.

Don't forget to tell your mother you love her.

I got accused by some wackjob in university that I am an alien working for the government just because he said he saw an "alien language" in my notebook (which was just cuneiform for language class).

I have a pet toucan, four dogs and two cats.

Mikan only.

Ishimaru!

Probably that Ouma gets to fuck whoever he wants to make babies since he's the best at Mario Kart.

My condolences. I lost a cat to cancer and it's definitely awful. Had to take her to the vet to put her down.
As hard as it was, I think you did the right thing letting him pass away in relative peace like that

People have told me I'm pretty good at Mario Kart (of all things), I want to see if I could beat the V3 kids at it.
Probably the ones that don't play games often, at least.

What the fuck
Go to sleep

Which v3 visits 9gag unironically?

Miu

Is a nice boy! He deserved better.

is ugly as fuck and annoying

V3 can't come out soon enough, this is just dire now.

I adore my precious Harumaki!

She doesn't look too comfortable there...

GOD
I WISH THAT WAS ME

I want to sniff Junko's butt

t. Mukuro

Junko wants to sniff my butt

kogal ouma!!!!!!!!!

A kogal ouma for slightly bigger ants.

oh
so it is
i cant find the original source ;_;

I want to sniff Mukuro's butt

i want kaede to slap my ass

The clever but lazy excuse is like what half the people who are convinced they're intelligent on the internet use. That 'potential' you have is worth nothing if you don't do anything with it. Of course, best thing you can do is reduce Veeky Forums usage; but seriously, get out there and realise that potential of yours otherwise you'll regret it in the future.

W-wew

>preaching to the choir
>expecting YOUR WORDS to have effect

I enjoy seeing my not nuclear family having a hard time. I am not even that subtle and one aunt tell me I'm the devil. They all love me somehow. I think they accept me even if im a weird fuck

Also Mikan only

Are you the nipfag? I really love that Mikan

Monaca i will pet you

some people are useless even if they go out and try to put it to use
realistically what is someone going to do, going out and immediately trying to 'realise potential'? go to school maybe. go to school studying something only to realise most of it is worthless except maybe you'll know a few new things that you could study on your own anyways
then you'll be stuck with a job you hate or a job you love that has little effect on the world and will likely not prove to anyone your intelligence or worth in the world

I want kiri to peg me

Nighty night, /drg/. Don't let the negative thoughts git you!

good idea~

I'm emotionally dependent to the point of disorder and I sicken myself with it every day. I don't know why I bother anymore.
Mitty will forever be my dangan husband

Poyo you're extremely bitter and negative lately
What happened?

Dont forget to stream your important day. You know what im talking about

Wait, what? I don't follow, what important day?

Hes telling you to stream your suicide.
Ignore it.

Your marriage when you find your RL Imposter

manic depressive episodes
body hurts
cravings for unhealthy things
growing hatred and boredom
at least i have a bottle of vodka for tonight

Ahhhhh, tough luck with that anyway, my net is garbage. Unless they'd want 2005 Stickam quality suicide videos, that'd be a no-go.

Oh how I wish

Your weeding user. Make sure to invite us all

Yes (haven't been here since last month, but thought I'd pop in). Glad you like it! Her sleeping face makes me really happy.

I bought the book just to scan these few pages. Well, two actually... (Because the bird always wants what I've got and hides it somewhere in the gym or gaming room in my house... Two Mikan keyrings have disappeared thanks to this guy...)

Tell me user, how long until we get the Mikan figure?

I remember you said you made some Mikan's drawings. Can you share them?

Also, are other Mikanfags in Japan as hardcore as you? Mikanfags here are kind of obssesive (not weird since she is too perfect)

Akamatsu and Komaru working together to turn Toko into a normal girl

So off yourself, stupid whore.

I want Akamatsu and Komaru to turn me into a normal girl.

Cute

Don't feel too bad. We all have issues, but the best thing to do is focus on the things you like.

i think she liked it

Kaede and Komaru both giving Toko a much needed bath

Of course she did, she's just a big tsundere for Servant-san.

watch a disney movie

Me giving Komaru a much needed dicking

Go play with your animals

This is actually true. You learn more by throwing yourself directly into a job/career and learning from there instead of going to school/college where they "prepare" you for where you think you want to go.

>a job you love that has little effect on the world and will likely not prove to anyone your intelligence or worth in the world
that's not a bad thing, isn't it infinitely more important that you as a human being are making money by doing what you like? Don't think about how what you're doing isn't helping society because any job is helping society in some way. For example: being a writer will give people entertainment and it might even help someone during their darkest times, and maybe that person will find a cure for cancer or something. But if you gave up on writing because it's useless to society, then that person wouldn't read your book and they might feel lost and commit suicide and they won't find a cure for cancer.

Toko eating really healthy foods
like peas

Why are we even talking about all of this

Toko crying herself to sleep.

Such is the nature of conversation. Sometimes it just goes places when unfocused.

Good

Then they start fucking

Ye

W-wew now that's some good shit

toko grooming and washing

>start island mode
>"I guess I want to do all fun things with gamer grill"
>Burn 3 tickets on Chiaki and she has fun once

>chiaki
There's your problem

She is very low maintenance. Think of slow and calm things.

>he fell for the gamer grill meme

Well shit

>not using guides or at least reloading when the date goes wrong

>not trying everything out for yourself and standing by your decisions even when they go badly

I'm gonna try that, after she wakes up since she collapsed that is.

Island mode is ultimately meant to be replayed anyway. The point of it is to max out everyone and get all the character development.

My decision was to try every option and then reload and I stood by it.

Wish I could tell you. They are planning more DR1 goods at the moment by the looks of it. After we get the release date of the Celes figure (sometime next year), then they will probably reveal another figure.
It will probably be sold out if she gets one because I will be buying all of them, so they make more things of her, so always keep an eye out!

They are aware the fans want one at least, but it depends on whatever the guy in charge of the production wants to do.

Yes, sure. In the next posts I'll share a few and a few possibly rare ones.

I'm not the only one who is "hardcore", no. It's mainly highlighted to the extreme in my case simply because I don't care about other girls (or almost anything) outside of this series either.
I watch anime and stuff, but I don't really care for characters outside of entertainment or general talk.

Mikan is the exception to this and I care a lot about her, fictional or not--there isn't a second I stop thinking about her everyday. It's not really because we are "similar" kind of thing which most become attached to a character for, because while I understand her, I am personality-wise very different and probably appear 'schizoidish' to most people since I have almost no interest in most things.

Personality-wise, the closest thing we are similar in is that we both read body language of others and try to act normal, though my reason is simply because the outside world bores me to death, Mikan's is due to her past and shitty scumbags, while my past is normal (other than not having a family).

You seem like you'd get along with Kirianon

Get off Veeky Forums and never look back, you don't get better from Veeky Forums.

>futanari peko and normal girl mioda have been dating for a few years at this point
>specifially three, so peko has booked a reservation for their three-year anniversary at the fancy restaurant where they first went on a date
>they get a table near the end of the room, covered with a full floor-length tablecloth
>mioda and peko both order and enjoy dinner, but after main course, peko orders dessert (no sugar), but is confused when mioda doesn't
>"Don't you want dessert?" "Ibuki-chan already knows what she's having!"
>peko is confused, and even more confused when mioda says she dropped something
>mioda gets on the floor to look for it and vanishes under the table, hidden by the tablecloth
>peko suddenly feels hands pulling her underwear down, exposing her huge cock to the restaurant air...
>and less than a minute later, she feels mioda's mouth around her erect dick
>peko immediately turns beet red and covers her mouth to hide a moan
>mioda puts three years of experience and knowledge of peko's body to good use, using her mouth on peko in the ways she knows best will get peko going
>however they're still in public so peko has to keep putting every ounce of self-control she has into effect to prevent anyone from suspecting she's having sex right now right here
>the waitress comes over and delivers dessert, notices no mioda
>"Oh, s-she's in the b-bathroom."
>now she has to make it look like it's all normal, so peko starts eating dessert slowly and carefully
>she keeps eating while rocked by stimulation, managing to go through the dessert without making a scene
>seconds after she finishes the last bite, mioda finally brings her to orgasm, getting a huge mouthful of cum
>mioda swallows it all. guess that was her dessert.
>she's polite enough to pull peko's underwear back up, before emerging from the table when nobody is looking and sitting back in her chair
>peko gets the check and they leave
>they come back to the same restaurant every year.

>other than not having a family
Sorry for encouraging you to go off-topic, but can you expand on this? Did your family die or something?

It's actually quite comforting to hear about your case, Mikanfriend. I'm pretty much the same. I can form casual friendships and stuff but outside of my mother I've never become attached to people. I am only moved emotionally by certain fictional characters and devote a lot of time to daydreaming, so I appear 'schizoidish' or like an autist to most. I thought I was normal for most of my life until I started noticing that I functioned differently.