So it's like a C5 Corvette, but with more weight, less power, BMW reliability, and is over triple the price?

So it's like a C5 Corvette, but with more weight, less power, BMW reliability, and is over triple the price?

Also
>Purportedly a sports car
>Manual Transmission not available
So yeah, don't buy one.

Yikes, tell me what to buy again faggot, I'll fucking kill your mom

>C5 Corvette
>a new car is more expensive than a 15 year old car
not saying it's not shit, but compare apples with apples at least

This is what happens when yurocucks get involved with designing a """"sports"""" car

Inb4
>it's not all about the power amerimutt
With most cars, I'd agree, but this is Supra. It IS about the power, it should be getting the 380hp motor the Z4 is getting at least.

>it should be getting the 380hp motor the Z4 is getting at least
So it would still have less power than a C5 Z06? Lmao

the C4 had more power than the stock supra

Not like all those great japanese sports cars amirite my fellow nippon jin master race? Let us all get in our automatic 5k lb lexus sedans and hit the toe-gay senpai desu.

if you go about looks
i'd rather buy a Jaguar F-TYPE, the design of that Supra is fucking disgusting ugly

>Comparing a car that hasn't even been unveiled to a 20 year old GM plastic cave shitbox with a cardboard chassis

>A Supra is fat compared with its competitors
Yep, checks out
>A Supra is underpowered compared with its competitors
Yep, checks out
>A Supra is expensive ompared with its competitors
Yep, checks out

No idea why the JZA80 Supra is so deified when it was outperformed by the NA1 NSX, FD3S RX-7s, and Nissan Skyline GT-Rs of its day

It's a dyno queen. It makes big power on a stock engine, though the NSX/RX-7/GT-R could all walk it around a track.

>Toyota Supra is going to be worse than the Mitsubishi 3000GT's ending
This is worse than going full Dodge.

>its a supra!
>who cares if it sucks, people will buy it regardless!

And it will suck, and people will really buy it in droves because they dont actually care about the performance but rather the 'bragging rights' of owning a new model supra. Toyota can do literally w/e they want and people will line up to suck cock because 'supra' is a meme car.

It comes from the factory with a legendary engine and pop culture icon status.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian.

Or your name dragged up and defaced in this case I suppose

The BMW Z4GTLM was BMWs best GT car in a while and this is more or less an improved version of that car.

The engine is the evolution of the N54/5. As long as Toyota keeps the weight down it will be a great car.

The ZF8 is a double clutch for all except launch where it uses the slush box.

There is nothing wrong with this car except its a BMW with shitty nip design language.

Its as if they've been talking to BMW, oh wait.

>ZF 8HP is a double clutch for all except launch where it uses the slushbox
Explain this

It's not good when a 10 year old apple outperforms a brand new apple.... The thing will be $70k which gets you a C7.

Are people expecting this to be the next LFA or something? Toyota and BMW needs this car to sell in mass and make them money

And then the next generation supra will be a fwd crossover

It's "totally not an automatic, stop calling it an automatic", except at launch where it's literally an automatic

DONT buy that crock of shit

thicc styling and legendary engine